07-22-2020, 08:23 PM
Join Date: Jul 2020
Re: Chicago Airlines Collectibles Show 2020
Alright! So here is what Steve (The Organizer of the Show) told me:
The Chicago Airliners Collectibles show will probably be cancelled. But he is likely going to postpone it into 2021, location may change but admission maybe free. He is still uncertain of the future.
But on the plus side, in this struggling time, Steve's shop (Grayland Station) is doing well business wise!
I'll keep everyone posted on the Chicago Airlines Collectibles Show!
“The race for excellence has no finish line.” Ahmed Bin Saeed al Maktoum CEO of Emirates Airlines.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Top 5 Aircrafts on my wish list:
1. Aeroclassicals Malaysia A330-300 'Air Inter Hybrid'
2. JC Wings MasKargo A330-200F
3. Phoenix Malaysia Airlines Airbus A380-800 9M-MND
4. Gemini Jets or Phoenix British Airways Boeing 787-9
5. Gemini Jets MEA Airbus A330-200