What's this capatcha garbage for? - DA.C

Go Back   DA.C > Clearance Delivery > Site Issues and Support Section

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-15-2020, 03:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Founder of B747 Community

Default What's this capatcha garbage for?

Every time you make a new post with new pics of your collection or what you have added to it, you get auto directed to this Capatcha nonsense page even when you are logged in and the same even if you have been a member here for many years... a bug I am hoping?

Even I found a way to by-pass it, I always find a way around things, but that doesn't mean others have and they may have great complications with it...

Anyways what it does, is that it wipes all the url's you have posted, so if doing a review your post is ruined..

I hope this "Cra-patcha Garbage" can get removed so the forum is like the good old again, it's really not helpful for us posters, it's extremely frustrating if you have been working on your post and that page pops up and after it your post is messed up, all the effort you put in it, is ruined and that is extremely frustrating.

It's only meant to be used for members that are joining the forum so I think something along the long broke there and now it's kind of harassing members that have been here for numerous years, if it's a bu, it's a new one since I never had this happen on me not even once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Gold Leader; 05-15-2020 at 04:51 AM.
Gold Leader is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: