Ok, not speaking about the "braille" F-35 tooling for now, anyway HM once again copied F-35B kit/decal manufacturers with all their mistakes:
Basically there are two visually different BF-01 variants: with nose pitot/antenna and without nose pitot/antenna. HM decided for the variant without nose pitot/antenna and so all my observations and comparisons are based on this variant.
See image below.
1. Letters DANGER - FAN INTAKE below the lift fan doors should be printed directly on the fuselage, not in grey background stripe.
Also, small lettering NO STEP underneath this stripe is not present on the real plane and should be omitted.
2. On RH air intake (upper side) there are two very visible dark grey panels on the real plane, but missing on HM pre-pro (+ there are several NO STEP signs around).
3. Wrong placement + wrong orientation of the DANGER - FAN INTAKE text on Auxiliary inlet doors (the doors just behind main fan doors)
4. There are missing visible white dots (hexagon shaped) below vertical tails, on both sides.
5. It would greatly help to F-35 model´s attractivity to make nose cone more pointy.
6. It would greatly help to HA4609 F-35B BF-01 attractivity to add emblems on inner vertical tails (both sides).
Link to large picture: