Ha4609 f-35b, bf-01 - DA.C

Go Back   DA.C > Ground Control > Military Model Aircraft

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:56 PM   #1
Collector

Default Ha4609 f-35b, bf-01

Ok, not speaking about the "braille" F-35 tooling for now, anyway HM once again copied F-35B kit/decal manufacturers with all their mistakes:

Basically there are two visually different BF-01 variants: with nose pitot/antenna and without nose pitot/antenna. HM decided for the variant without nose pitot/antenna and so all my observations and comparisons are based on this variant.

See image below.

1. Letters DANGER - FAN INTAKE below the lift fan doors should be printed directly on the fuselage, not in grey background stripe.
Also, small lettering NO STEP underneath this stripe is not present on the real plane and should be omitted.

2. On RH air intake (upper side) there are two very visible dark grey panels on the real plane, but missing on HM pre-pro (+ there are several NO STEP signs around).

3. Wrong placement + wrong orientation of the DANGER - FAN INTAKE text on Auxiliary inlet doors (the doors just behind main fan doors)

4. There are missing visible white dots (hexagon shaped) below vertical tails, on both sides.

5. It would greatly help to F-35 model´s attractivity to make nose cone more pointy.

6. It would greatly help to HA4609 F-35B BF-01 attractivity to add emblems on inner vertical tails (both sides).

Link to large picture:
https://ibb.co/W58XgRw

Last edited by Ladia; 08-02-2019 at 03:58 PM.
Ladia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2019, 04:38 PM   #2
Insane Collector

Default Re: Ha4609 f-35b, bf-01

That's a nice laundry list you have come up with.
Well since the Pre-Pros are already out...

"Are you planning to inform William at least about the most serious mistakes of HA4609?"

I already have (Qty. 2) of HA6202 F-35C's on order.

BB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blues Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:18 PM   #3
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues Boy View Post
That's a nice laundry list you have come up with.
Well since the Pre-Pros are already out...

"Are you planning to inform William at least about the most serious mistakes of HA4609?"

I already have (Qty. 2) of HA6202 F-35C's on order.

BB
Don´t ask, BB. Act. Write email to HM. And be quick.
If only one collector complains or suggests changes to HM - it means nothing. They listen (... sometimes), but they need much stronger input then before.

In case of this F-35B is of certain advantage that required changes are only on tampo level (can understand that HM will not change nose to be more pointy (... to their own detriment **)), but about the rest they need to be informed quickly.

** Not pointy nose ... HM´s own detriment
For F-15, Eurofighter, F-22, Mirage and many others HM CAN make nice sharp and pointy noses.
But for F-35B they only managed to produce this deformed, stupid, blunt, crappy, mediocre, unsatisfactory, miserable and incorrect piece of thickheaded junk !

Old 08-02-2019, 07:07 PM   #4
Banned

Nice
Yunga219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 09:03 PM   #5
Insane Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladia View Post
Don´t ask, BB. Act. Write email to HM. And be quick.
If only one collector complains or suggests changes to HM - it means nothing. They listen (... sometimes), but they need much stronger input then before.

In case of this F-35B is of certain advantage that required changes are only on tampo level (can understand that HM will not change nose to be more pointy (... to their own detriment **)), but about the rest they need to be informed quickly.

** Not pointy nose ... HM´s own detriment
For F-15, Eurofighter, F-22, Mirage and many others HM CAN make nice sharp and pointy noses.
But for F-35B they only managed to produce this deformed, stupid, blunt, crappy, mediocre, unsatisfactory, miserable and incorrect piece of thickheaded junk !
Naw .. You did the research, you layed out the faults...now instead of presenting just the problems ...you need be the one to be the Hero and present the solutions and follow through with emailing them... Here ya go to contact William

[email protected]

You can even send him the link to this thread!

https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com...b-bf-01-a.html

I'm ok with the C's I ordered... I won't be needing to contact him. Good Luck

BB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Blues Boy; 08-02-2019 at 09:30 PM.
Blues Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:33 PM   #6
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues Boy View Post
Naw .. You did the research, you layed out the faults...now instead of presenting just the problems ...you need be the one to be the Hero and present the solutions and follow through with emailing them... Here ya go to contact William

[email protected]

You can even send him the link to this thread!

https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com...b-bf-01-a.html

I'm ok with the C's I ordered... I won't be needing to contact him. Good Luck

BB

Thanks for advice and contacts, BB .
Until now I´ve exchanged only some 200 emails with HM about improving HM models, so I´ll definitely welcome and will keep these contacts for the future . Anyway hoping your info will also inspire other collectors to write to HM.

Just a humble note:
sending direct links of DAC threads to HM isn´t necessarily always the best idea. Sometimes (= very often ) there is lot of frustration in these posts from steadily lowering quality of diecast models which can HM read without much understanding.

And last point: reading back what I wrote I can´t find why you figured that I haven´t contacted HM already? Of course I did . But there´s one important point: HM can listen to improvements, but it seems they need much more input (= requests from more collectors) to move things then few years back. So its important if more collectors than only one send their complaints / requests / suggestions to HM. That´s my understanding.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: