1/72, 1/100 and 1/400 models for sale - mostly military
For space reasons I have to trim my collection and I am starting with some non-200 scale models. I have determined asking prices based on purchase price, database prices at DiMA and recent eBay prices. They may be negotiable, especially if you intend to buy several models.
If you are interested in a model please let me know and I will take photos for you
Shipping will be at cost
. I ship worldwide
after receiving payment. Payment should ideally be in Euros and by bank transfer
if you are in the Euro zone. I will accept PayPal
but may ask for you to pay for the fees. Again, if you buy several models this is negotiable.
Please contact me by personal message if you are interested in one or several of the models.
– Marine Lockheed F-104 Starfighter - German Navy Flight Demonstration Team "Vikings". Registration has not been applied (so you can still choose.)
– Royal Australian Air Force McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet - "No.77 Squadron, Williamtown, NSW 2007". € 60
– United States Marine Corps British Aerospace Company Harrier - "VMA-231 'Ace Of Spades', Operation Desert Storm 1991". € 50
– United States Navy McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom - Named "Vandy One". "VX-4, NAS Point Mugu, October, 1972". Seems to be missing one MLG door part for gears down display.
– NASA Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird - "Fictitious serial number 60-6937 as a 'YF-12C', 1975". Nose probe somewhat damaged (bent, some paint chipped off). Replacement nose probe included.
– United States Marine Corps Grumman A-6 Intruder - "VMA(AW)-533 'NightHawks', 1991, Desert Storm". € 80
EM-14500C-002 - Regional Airlines Embraer ERJ-145 - "1990s" Colors. With Stand. € 15
– Airbus Industries Airbus Industries A318-100 – "1990s - House" Colors. € 20
Successfully bought from: vertigo, LH456, STEVEJ, jixer, 40612, qantas747, HTF200, smanish, Alcon Air, 747-400ERX, AirCanada881, Flight777, crownvic, GiveMeWings, callume190, kevin_flikweert
Successfully sold to: jsjscd9a, Roarer, smanish, fleetlordatvar, DELTA-711, laviru93doodle, sizmo7, ramjet77, mik211, geeforce9, Surinam Air 747, Taiga04, jcruznegron, Buckeyes14, cowlesco, Sonka, Spanish Dragon, fin_airplane_collector
Last edited by nurunet; 02-20-2015 at 06:04 AM.
Reason: Details added