09-03-2012, 05:58 AM
Just give me Wings!
Join Date: Jul 2008
RULES AND REGULATIONS on SELLING / TRADING HERE
This section is for personal individual use ONLY and NOT For Retailers or Online Businesses.
assumes absolutely NO RESPONSIBILITY
for transactions conducted among members on this forum.
1. The most important is: IF you want to sell, buy or trade, please post HERE! Moderators must move topics every day because threads are opened in other WRONG sections of this forum.
2. Post ALL relevant information about your sale, trade or wanted item/s. All means: AT LEAST IF AVAILABLE a Wings900-ID, but the best way would be with concrete information in the order of MANUFACTURER, AIRLINE, AIRCRAFT, SCALE and WINGS900-ID . Remember if you have an item for sale/trade or wanted, then describe it thoroughly, even post a picture if possible. Remember to Always state in this order, who the manufacturer is, the Airline and Aircraft and what scale it is, in the Title. This saves everybody time.
3. Also important is to update your "MyCollection" by adding planes for trade/sale or just for search.
4. When you post a new SALE/WANTED/TRADE or Ebay related model for sale, there are the following PREFIXES to include on your thread/title, that makes it easier to "spot" for the buyer/seller that might be interested of your thread.
The following prefixes are colored with bold RED, GREEN, BLUE and with "ebay" logo. You are required to use them in your posting.
5. No interference in a "For Sale" thread (this means, no price criticism, no posting your own item for sale in someone else's "For Sale" thread, no posting nonsense like "I love this model and I will never sell it" in someone else's "Wanted" thread etc.) Also no hijacking (ie. if the thread is about a particular model, you are not allowed to hijack it, and go off on an unrelated subject). Interference = sanctions by the moderator(s).
6. Read our thread on how to make your transaction as safe as possible.
Last edited by make.me.laugh; 05-23-2017 at 10:16 AM.
Reason: Updating request