06-06-2020, 07:08 PM
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Seattle, WA
Several new additions to my collection, featuring:
1. A 1/200 scale South African Boeing 747-244BM of ZS-SAS named “Helderberg”, the ill-fated 747 of SA295. Model was a refinish of the 747 demonstrator N747BA, but was in poor shape. So the SAA colours suited it nicely. Decals are 26 Decals
2. A 1/100 scale of a Northwest Orient DC10-40 with a fictitious registration of N8000A. Don’t know who the model is by, but looks nice. I’m guessing Pacmin
3. A Boeing 737-244Adv in South African colours. Model is 1/100 scale, by Topping Models with decals by Draw Decals.
4. A 1/50 model of a TAP Air Portugal Boeing 727-82 by Westway Models. Got this one for a steal on eBay and FedEx overnight for $30 shipping. Couldn’t believe it. Gave the seller a great review.
5. 1/72 scale DC10 in KLM colours. Model by Skyland Models. Might do a refinish to World Airways. I’m off work on furlough, but going away on a motoring holiday the 1st week of July for fortnight.
6. A 1/100 scale Boeing 727-2D3 in Pan Am colours. Don’t know the make. Never seen one like it. Don’t think it’s Pacmin
7. A Pacmin 727-200 in Continental Airlines colours. Adding to my Pacmin 727 collection along with an Alaska, 2 Braniff 727s, Republic Herman, and United Tulip.
8. A refinish job of a 1/150 scale Pacmin Models DC10-10 in the United Tulip.
9. Alaska Airlines 727-200 in the Eskimo colours. Model by Pacmin
10. Braniff “Flying Colours” Boeing 727-291 In 1/100 scale.
11. Braniff II Boeing 727-200 in 1/100 scale. Model by Pacmin
12. 1/100 scale Republic Airlines Boeing 727-2M7 by Pacmin Models
Last edited by Jetjack74; 06-06-2020 at 07:12 PM.