DA.C

DA.C (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/)
-   Military Model Aircraft (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/military-model-aircraft/)
-   -   Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first? (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/military-model-aircraft/308032-japanese-f-35a-crashed-who-will-find-first.html)

Ladia 04-10-2019 04:15 PM

Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first?
 
Originally was reported as missing, later they found debris. The pilot is still missing.

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2019...-are-grounded/

This crash is definitely very sad, however much worse would be if any JASDF pilot would be bribed to defect to Russia or China with F-35A, as discussed in the comments below the article.

Now we can just hope US/Japan will find crashed Lightning sooner than Russians / Chinese - this F-35 must be like the ever biggest treasure for them. If so, USA is in big trouble.

theo78 04-10-2019 05:54 PM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
well the hunt for the f35 technology didn't start today, the US stopped the delivery of the planes to turkey for the same reasons since the turkish government is purchasing the r400 missiles from russia. Also when i look the j31 pictures i already have some doubt about the f35 program secrecy..

Billy889 04-10-2019 07:23 PM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theo78 (Post 2688328)
well the hunt for the f35 technology didn't start today, the US stopped the delivery of the planes to turkey for the same reasons since the turkish government is purchasing the r400 missiles from russia. Also when i look the j31 pictures i already have some doubt about the f35 program secrecy..

+1
https://dwnld.icu/assets/86/e.png

HoRad 04-10-2019 10:57 PM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
What's the F35? A forty year old concept with twenty year old technology. The other side has a lt better than that on the way.

American Werewolf 04-11-2019 12:20 AM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
Unfortunately, the US lawmakers, with their giant heads buried deeply in their politicized ****s, don’t see the urgent need to beef up the military budget to the degree required for new technology to be development for the defense of the country against Chinese and Russian technology.

Ukrainian_Falcons 04-11-2019 03:08 AM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

beef up the military budget to the degree required for new technology to be development for the defense of the country against chinese and russian technology.
........

Attachment 316240

Blues Boy 04-11-2019 01:22 PM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
A $10 dollar gps locator would make finding it easy.....oh wait a minuuuuuuuute I think there is a $200k gizmo on board that does the same thing.....hmmmm

(Dollars exaggerated to make point)

Lots of mula spent on that plane....if the u.s. doesnt retrieve it....the u.s. Is truly in sad shape....

BB😀

theo78 04-11-2019 01:27 PM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
it has been found, japanese efficiency i guess.

Jumper 04-11-2019 06:32 PM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
It's in 10,000 ft of water, and it didn't come down intact. So I'd say the opportunities to exploit are more limited than one would think.

Ukrainian_Falcons 04-11-2019 07:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blues Boy (Post 2688498)
A $10 dollar gps locator would make finding it easy.....oh wait a minuuuuuuuute I think there is a $200k gizmo on board that does the same thing.....hmmmm

(Dollars exaggerated to make point)

Lots of mula spent on that plane....if the u.s. doesnt retrieve it....the u.s. Is truly in sad shape....

BB

Had HM made 79-8705, this could of been a fairly accurate dio

Blues Boy 04-11-2019 08:32 PM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
Bravo UF! Choice Humor........

I'm only upset I didn't think of it :(

BB:)

Ukrainian_Falcons 04-12-2019 12:10 AM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blues Boy (Post 2688604)
Bravo UF! Choice Humor........

I'm only upset I didn't think of it :(

BB:)

https://i.imgur.com/n83RwWI.gif

I'm sure you would have, I just beat you to it :)

Ladia 04-12-2019 05:49 AM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
Latest update:

https://www.avionews.com/item/122074...ions-soon.html

MitchellGant 04-12-2019 05:53 PM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons (Post 2688596)
Had HM made 79-8705, this could of been a fairly accurate dio

That's not even funny, somebody died, and you think it a great joke?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

American Werewolf 04-13-2019 01:31 AM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MitchellGant (Post 2688828)
That's not even funny, somebody died, and you think it a great joke?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Yes, clearly some think this is funny and fun. Easy to do when you’re surrounded by little toy airplanes with little plastic pilots that make a splash of cotton when they crash into a little plastic ocean. Sometimes it’s hard to separate boys from their toys.

dollfins 04-13-2019 03:47 AM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
Different perspectives. It is said that tragedy plus time = comedy. In this case not enough time for most people. I feel great sympathy for the family of the pilot, but I also accept that the risks are part of the job. I have lost many good friends over the years following our shared interests (the most recent in January). Having discussed this at length with those of us that are left, we don't regret what we do and would be happy to go "in harness". Celebrate the pilot's life instead of mourning his death, he died doing what he loved.

American Werewolf 04-13-2019 10:54 AM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dollfins (Post 2688892)
Different perspectives. It is said that tragedy plus time = comedy. In this case not enough time for most people. I feel great sympathy for the family of the pilot, but I also accept that the risks are part of the job. I have lost many good friends over the years following our shared interests (the most recent in January). Having discussed this at length with those of us that are left, we don't regret what we do and would be happy to go "in harness". Celebrate the pilot's life instead of mourning his death, he died doing what he loved.

Different perspectives? Certainly! Tragedy plus time = comedy? How do you figure that one? Was anybody laughing and making jokes about 911 days afterward? Weeks after? Months? To this day, after so many years? And this does not even apply here as no time has gone by and the news is practically still unfolding. And one doesn’t ‘celebrate’ a pilot’s life by making a humorous mock-up of his crash and posting funny gifs of a smug comic twit days after the tragedy. So let’s try not to paint lipstick on a pig, shall we?

Ladia 04-15-2019 02:09 PM

Re: Japanese F-35A crashed. Who will find it first
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theo78 (Post 2688500)
it has been found, japanese efficiency i guess.

No aircraft or/and pilot found yet, Theo.
So far they found only some debris, reportedly from the F-35A’s twin tails.
Concerning pilot and F-35 fuselage a major undersea search continues in effort to locate them. Wishing US/Japan to find it soon. It should be in the depth of around 1,500 meters (4,920 feet).


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.