F-35's to Europe - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Ground Control > Military Model Aircraft

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 2.14 average.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Theme Collector
 
Blues Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,907
Default F-35's to Europe

F-35's are now in Europe.....

What does that mean for the Diecast world?

I suspect, as the F-35's come online operationally ... That means new schemes (liveries) should be available for 1/72 Manu's to use.

We shall wait and see....

https://www.rt.com/news/384900-f35-f...arrive-europe/

BB

Last edited by Blues Boy; 04-17-2017 at 04:46 PM.
Blues Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-17-2017, 06:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
tker76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,820
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

The ones deployed were the 'HL' tailcode F-35As from Hill AFB's 388th Fighter Wing, which HM released recently (and I got my copy of last week ), which were also the USAF IOC F-35As and the ones sent to Red Flag..

I chose that release hoping they would be first to deploy, and then a couple of days after receiving my copy saw they had!

Last edited by tker76; 04-17-2017 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Oops, wrong wing..
tker76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 08:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Theme Collector
 
Blues Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,907
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tker76 View Post
The ones deployed were the 'HL' tailcode F-35As from Hill AFB's 355th Fighter Wing, which HM released recently (and I got my copy of last week ), which were also the USAF IOC F-35As and the ones sent to Red Flag..

I chose that release hoping they would be first to deploy, and then a couple of days after receiving my copy saw they had!
Lucky Pic Tker!!! Post some pics and review when your able too for the rest of us........

I found pro pics...annnd you know where .... But collector pics in natural lighting sometimes looks best

BB
Blues Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 04-17-2017, 08:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
tker76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,820
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues Boy View Post
Lucky Pic Tker!!! Post some pics and review when your able too for the rest of us........

I found pro pics...annnd you know where .... But collector pics in natural lighting sometimes looks best

BB
Sure, more than happy to share pics

Unfortunately the exact aircraft HM released (13-5071/HL) wasn't one of the six that deployed to Lakenheath this trip, but I have no doubt it too will deploy soon.
tker76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 08:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
tker76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,820
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

I will just have to take some first, natch
tker76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,674
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

is it too much to hope for a non-grey lightning2? a desert camo idf of sea blue jasdf would be nice... but not holding my breath
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
tker76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,820
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatter View Post
is it too much to hope for a non-grey lightning2? a desert camo idf of sea blue jasdf would be nice... but not holding my breath
I think the stealth coating doesn't lend itself to camo; however, I recently saw someone talking about an upgrade to the coating that seems to result in a more even finish and could perhaps be the next step to the eventual possibility of camo.

I wouldn't hold my breath just yet though..
tker76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,674
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tker76 View Post
I think the stealth coating doesn't lend itself to camo; however, I recently saw someone talking about an upgrade to the coating that seems to result in a more even finish and could perhaps be the next step to the eventual possibility of camo.

I wouldn't hold my breath just yet though..
well if there's anyone who could do it, i'd say it's the idf... so we'll see
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Theme Collector
 
Blues Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,907
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatter View Post
is it too much to hope for a non-grey lightning2? a desert camo idf of sea blue jasdf would be nice... but not holding my breath
There actually is a non-gray plane....they are the Marines Green Knights out of Yuma Arizona that are/were testing and evaluating the F-35B. I have seen their F-35B up close and personal while it was on the Tarmac at the Miramar Air Show a few years back....well I can definitely tell you it was not gray in color but a deep brownish bronze color ...which makes sense since there is a lot of desert in Yuma.........I repeat no way was it shades of gray.

Here's the sad part HM made the HA4603 F-35B Green Knights.....and what do you think?..yes ....they used gray's instead of the actual color mentioned above

It's ok to hope TC....we all do

BB

Green Knights...



HM HA4603....
Blues Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,674
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

dude, it may look brownish-bronze in person but it sure looks grey in the pics...
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Theme Collector
 
Blues Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,907
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatter View Post
dude, it may look brownish-bronze in person but it sure looks grey in the pics...
Say what you will......I walked around it...it did not look gray to me.

Below is a contrasting pic ...not the Green Knights...it's a F-35A, but the same color I saw on the F-35B.

As seen in the pic....I still don't see gray's.

Next time they come to Show......Ill ask their maintenance folks what the FSC color codes are

BB


Last edited by Blues Boy; 04-17-2017 at 11:14 PM.
Blues Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,674
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

won't argue with you there

anyway, you've probably already watched this but here's an interesting vid on the painting process...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xViVk7Mj9Hs

and another trivia... white/gold or blue/black?

F-35's to Europe-150226215539-black-blue-dress-super-169.jpg

Last edited by tomcatter; 04-17-2017 at 10:58 PM.
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 11:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Theme Collector
 
Blues Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,907
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatter View Post
won't argue with you there

anyway, you've probably already watched this but here's an interesting vid on the painting process...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xViVk7Mj9Hs

and another trivia... white/gold or blue/black?

Attachment 249521
Oh no....I'm not falling for that highly disputed trivia controversy

Nice vid.......although I'm not encourage that we now use $6 figure$ engineers to do painting.......someone is getting way over paid.

Side observation....notice the white/off white vertical line on the tail of the real Green Knights F-35B....also the white/off white horizontal line on the air intake....For the same lines on the HM model....color blue shade...OH My..the smurfs left their mark!!! Yikes

BB
Blues Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,674
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues Boy View Post
Side observation....notice the white/off white vertical line on the tail of the real Green Knights F-35B....also the white/off white horizontal line on the air intake....For the same lines on the HM model....color blue shade...OH My..the smurfs left their mark!!! Yikes

BB
you're right, the electro luminescence strips aren't visible during the day... but i doubt the smurfs had anything to do with it as it (it's green, i tell ya ). perhaps hobbymaster taking some creative liberties in adding some colour to an otherwise all-grey model.
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 10:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
tker76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,820
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Just announced by Pete's Collectibles is HA4413 F-35A Lightning, 34th FS, 388th FW, Lakenheath 2017 marking this deployment:

tker76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:02 AM   #16 (permalink)
Too many models! (1500+)
 
FortunateSon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Honiara
Posts: 2,330
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tker76 View Post
Just announced by Pete's Collectibles is HA4413 F-35A Lightning, 34th FS, 388th FW, Lakenheath 2017 marking this deployment:
i wonder if these will make it to RIAT this year.

out of curiosity, does anybody here have more than three f-35s from hm?

i have two:

AF-01 (colorful A model)
HA4602 (strike test B model)

if i was a real fan i'd probably go for an operational A or B as well, but i can't see ever getting more. I got the ones i did since i figured those unique liveries would become HTF while the standard grey ones would be easily findable if i ever felt the need. plus, i was holding out hope that hm would release better fuselages..
FortunateSon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,674
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
i wonder if these will make it to RIAT this year.

out of curiosity, does anybody here have more than three f-35s from hm?

i have two:

AF-01 (colorful A model)
HA4602 (strike test B model)

if i was a real fan i'd probably go for an operational A or B as well, but i can't see ever getting more. I got the ones i did since i figured those unique liveries would become HTF while the standard grey ones would be easily findable if i ever felt the need. plus, i was holding out hope that hm would release better fuselages..
i have two hobbymaster lightning 2s... and that's really one more than i really want (got the second model at a hard to resist heavily discounted price). don't plan on getting anymore as i don't fancy the fiddly bits. wouldn't mind adding a couple of grey raptors into my collection though. still sore the usaf pulled the plug on those beautiful looking birds...
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Canamwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 944
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Ugly aircraft for an ugly mission!
Canamwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 08:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,674
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canamwing View Post
Ugly aircraft for an ugly mission!
fully agree
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:30 AM   #20 (permalink)
Too many models! (1500+)
 
FortunateSon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Honiara
Posts: 2,330
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

https://theaviationist.com/2017/06/1...w-is-revealed/

21-22-23
FortunateSon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:27 AM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
Mikael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Prague
Posts: 286
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
Looking ath the high altitude choreography, what is done there that other planes cant do? Saw a Rafale display last year, looked more intense than what they have planned for the F-35 (not even gonna talk about the likes of Su-35). Not to mention, if you want to demonstrate what the plane is capable of, is carefully choreographed display by a factory pilot really the way to go? Of course it is designed so no flaws of the plane would show, they would be dumb if it wasnt.
Mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:44 AM   #22 (permalink)
Too many models! (1500+)
 
FortunateSon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Honiara
Posts: 2,330
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Looking ath the high altitude choreography, what is done there that other planes cant do? Saw a Rafale display last year, looked more intense than what they have planned for the F-35 (not even gonna talk about the likes of Su-35). Not to mention, if you want to demonstrate what the plane is capable of, is carefully choreographed display by a factory pilot really the way to go? Of course it is designed so no flaws of the plane would show, they would be dumb if it wasnt.
sigh.

1. the point isn't that it does something spectacularly "better' than other planes. it's that it can do a lot more in the kinetic sphere than its critics were saying and that's even before the 3f (9g) software is approved WHILE BEING ABLE TO DO ALL THE 'STEALTH TYPE STUFF THAT OTHER PLANES CAN'T DO.'

2. "Su-35" Show me a Su-35 that carries weapons internally and have an AESA radar and you might have a point. The PAK-FA vaporware perhaps?

3. "Not to mention, if you want to demonstrate what the plane is capable of, is carefully choreographed display by a factory pilot really the way to go" And you based your "Su-35" comment on what, exactly? No, you're right. The way to demonstrate what a new aircraft can do is to declare war on another country and pick fights - kinematic fights, no less, with the latest generation adversaries.

seriously, did you drill a hole in your head this morning?
FortunateSon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:01 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
Mikael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Prague
Posts: 286
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
sigh.

1. the point isn't that it does something spectacularly "better' than other planes. it's that it can do a lot more in the kinetic sphere than its critics were saying and that's even before the 3f (9g) software is approved WHILE BEING ABLE TO DO ALL THE 'STEALTH TYPE STUFF THAT OTHER PLANES CAN'T DO.'

2. "Su-35" Show me a Su-35 that carries weapons internally and have an AESA radar and you might have a point. The PAK-FA vaporware perhaps?

3. "Not to mention, if you want to demonstrate what the plane is capable of, is carefully choreographed display by a factory pilot really the way to go" And you based your "Su-35" comment on what, exactly? No, you're right. The way to demonstrate what a new aircraft can do is to declare war on another country and pick fights - kinematic fights, no less, with the latest generation adversaries.

seriously, did you drill a hole in your head this morning?
1. Many maneuvers are actually harder to do with a plane with external loadout. Draft, weight distribution etc. And I am pretty sure the expensive stealth tech is very useful in asymetrical warfare. Every single mission undergone by the F-35 could be done by F-16 at much lower cost. Not to mention, from what I read, it is not as much of what it can or can not do by itself, but in relation to the cost of the programme and the plane itself.

2. Does Su-35 have AESA radar? Not yet. Internal loadout? No. Because it is a generation older than the F-35. The russians were never going the way of "super high tech, limited numbers, expensive", they always relied on numbers. Heck it doesnt even have to be Su-35, some versions of Su-30 can do almost the same as the 35. And calling the PAK FA a vaporware? What makes you say that? Your hate for Russia and Putin? We all know that...

3. Of course the Su-35 demo flights are orchestrated. Every demo is. The thing is, the Su-35 can do things no other plane can (or dares to show, maybe some can...). But you know what a good occasion to show what a plane can do besides war? Joint exercises. The Russians are know for doing those with China, and showing their best. Military pilots. Not factory ones.

But whatever, arguing with someone who hates Russia is never gonna lead to anything. The F-35 is in the end overpriced piece of modern technology, that requires precise servicing, regular maintenance intervals, delicate handling on the ground and will maybe become a decent plane in ten years.
Mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
Too many models! (1500+)
 
FortunateSon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Honiara
Posts: 2,330
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

1. duh. that's the point. ever see an sukhoi at an airshow with a useful combat load?

1.5 "f-16" comment: glad you're such an expert on "every single mission" done by the relatively new f-35 so far, and also its program cost and mission costs. also, the airacomet wasn't even as useful as the p-51.

1.7. what does your rant about mission costs? program costs? capabilities? etc. have anything do do with your bullet point about external stores?

2. "they always relied on numbers." - 1986 called and wants its outdated information back. 231 f-35s built. how many su-35s? how many pak-fas?

2.5 "Heck it doesnt even have to be Su-35, some versions of Su-30 can do almost the same as the 35." so, again, you're going back to some ridiculous kinematic argument, but this time you've inverted it. you're saying - your words, if i'm understanding you correctly - is that the kinematic su-30 with its massive RCS isnt even as good a kinematic fighter as the f-35? im not even saying that - the -30 may well be well better than the -35. who cares! the point is that the -35 is much better kinematically than its critics say WHILE HAVING THE 5G capabilities.

2.7 And calling the PAK FA a vaporware? What makes you say that? Your hate for Russia and Putin? -

No, I'm calling it vaporware because 100% of the information that we've heard about it - from the indians calling it a poorly built POS, to the russian MinDef DRASTICALLY scaling down its orders, and to the fact that the propaganda about the T-50 which used to claim that i was an all singing all dancing f-22 killer has all but totally disappeared and instead propaganda claiming that the 4.5th generation su-35 airshow is the real "hot dog" make the claim pretty well. sure, we might see the t-50 at some point, but, well, it doesn't seem to be soon.

3. Of course the Su-35 demo flights are orchestrated. Every demo is. The thing is, the Su-35 can do things no other plane can (or dares to show, maybe some can...). But you know what a good occasion to show what a plane can do besides war? Joint exercises. The Russians are know for doing those with China, and showing their best. Military pilots. Not factory ones.

laugh. ok. kinematic dogfight airshows in the sky with no relevance to modern war and where no side shows its cards. see also: source for all those stories where a f-86 sabre beat a f-22 in an exercize or whatever other bull**** you read from zvezda.

i dont hate russia. i love russia. i hate putin because he's a fascist and a murderer and i have no paricular love for the russian and russian inspired morons who eat his propaganda and then **** it all over the internet. and, perhaps while i don't hate you personally, your frankly idiotic responses to my post show pretty clearly that you've not been immune to that cancer.

however, i also have no particular love for the f-35. it is overpriced - very very much so and it's an ugly airplane. but, there's good reason to believe that it's also a pretty good airplane, or at the verge of becoming one - and part of that reason is the new airshow routine and the fact that we know that the new 9g software hasnt been released yet but soon will.
FortunateSon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:30 PM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
Mikael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Prague
Posts: 286
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
1. duh. that's the point. ever see an sukhoi at an airshow with a useful combat load?

1.5 "f-16" comment: glad you're such an expert on "every single mission" done by the relatively new f-35 so far, and also its program cost and mission costs. also, the airacomet wasn't even as useful as the p-51.

1.7. what does your rant about mission costs? program costs? capabilities? etc. have anything do do with your bullet point about external stores?

2. "they always relied on numbers." - 1986 called and wants its outdated information back. 231 f-35s built. how many su-35s? how many pak-fas?

2.5 "Heck it doesnt even have to be Su-35, some versions of Su-30 can do almost the same as the 35." so, again, you're going back to some ridiculous kinematic argument, but this time you've inverted it. you're saying - your words, if i'm understanding you correctly - is that the kinematic su-30 with its massive RCS isnt even as good a kinematic fighter as the f-35? im not even saying that - the -30 may well be well better than the -35. who cares! the point is that the -35 is much better kinematically than its critics say WHILE HAVING THE 5G capabilities.

2.7 And calling the PAK FA a vaporware? What makes you say that? Your hate for Russia and Putin? -

No, I'm calling it vaporware because 100% of the information that we've heard about it - from the indians calling it a poorly built POS, to the russian MinDef DRASTICALLY scaling down its orders, and to the fact that the propaganda about the T-50 which used to claim that i was an all singing all dancing f-22 killer has all but totally disappeared and instead propaganda claiming that the 4.5th generation su-35 airshow is the real "hot dog" make the claim pretty well. sure, we might see the t-50 at some point, but, well, it doesn't seem to be soon.

3. Of course the Su-35 demo flights are orchestrated. Every demo is. The thing is, the Su-35 can do things no other plane can (or dares to show, maybe some can...). But you know what a good occasion to show what a plane can do besides war? Joint exercises. The Russians are know for doing those with China, and showing their best. Military pilots. Not factory ones.

laugh. ok. kinematic dogfight airshows in the sky with no relevance to modern war and where no side shows its cards. see also: source for all those stories where a f-86 sabre beat a f-22 in an exercize or whatever other bull**** you read from zvezda.

i dont hate russia. i love russia. i hate putin because he's a fascist and a murderer and i have no paricular love for the russian and russian inspired morons who eat his propaganda and then **** it all over the internet. and, perhaps while i don't hate you personally, your frankly idiotic responses to my post show pretty clearly that you've not been immune to that cancer.

however, i also have no particular love for the f-35. it is overpriced - very very much so and it's an ugly airplane. but, there's good reason to believe that it's also a pretty good airplane, or at the verge of becoming one - and part of that reason is the new airshow routine and the fact that we know that the new 9g software hasnt been released yet but soon will.
I dont bother reading Russian media. I read articles from renown security experts. Number one was a two part argument, but you probably cant understand those.

I never attacked you, so I dont know why you mentioned me drilling a hole in my head or calling everything I say idiotic and almost calling me a russian propaganda eating moron.

But you know what? Let's drop this. I know that PAK FA or the Su-35 are far from perfect. So is the F-35 or F-22 for that matter. All of these airframes have their advantages and disadvantages. As every other does. And while we can argue which one would kick which ones *** (which in the would depend a lot on the pilot), until a real fight between those two happens (and I hope it doesnt), we will never know.
Mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:41 PM   #26 (permalink)
Too many models! (1500+)
 
FortunateSon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Honiara
Posts: 2,330
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Number one was a two part argument
(facepalm).

i'm sorry if you feel i attacked you personally. if i did, i apologize as that was not my intention. but your initial response and follow-up were so poorly thought through and such a kitchen sink of bad arguments and irrelevancies that i stand by my unkind characterization *of the arguments.*

"But you know what? Let's drop this."

agreed.
FortunateSon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:55 PM   #27 (permalink)
Collector
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: PRG
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: F-35's to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
i wonder if these will make it to RIAT this year .....
As you´ve mentioned Paris Air Show - here´s practice video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeqryYh_yw0

Last edited by Ladia; 06-19-2017 at 01:58 PM.
Ladia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 PM.

Latest Threads
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.