Ideas for Hobby Master releases - Page 7 - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Ground Control > Military Model Aircraft

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 2.31 average.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:01 PM   #301
Senior Collector
 
ArcLight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 430
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roydair View Post
Can they count the JASDF F-2A/Bs as "blue hue vipers"?
While it's not a viper or F-16 exactly, the HM F-2A is one of the best efforts HM has put forward in this category, and the colors are quite accurate IMO. Unfortunately there isn't much in the way of variations of the basic blue scheme that the JASDF applied to most F-2A's that would allow HM to milk this mold much more, which is kind of a shame because it's a great looking model.
ArcLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-03-2016, 01:12 PM   #302
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcLight View Post
While it's not a viper or F-16 exactly, the HM F-2A is one of the best efforts HM has put forward in this category, and the colors are quite accurate IMO. Unfortunately there isn't much in the way of variations of the basic blue scheme that the JASDF applied to most F-2A's that would allow HM to milk this mold much more, which is kind of a shame because it's a great looking model.
it's kinda like a superviper. but yes, the blue scheme does get tiresome (so says the person who doesn't tire of idf/af schemes).
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 01:38 PM   #303
Insane Collector
 
Eagle_Flyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 1,670
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatter View Post
conceded. admittedly, of the 4 models listed above, the flying wing is the only model i have
Of course some suggestions wouldn't be considered on the basis HM doesn't receive a significant number of requests or the mold requires additional modification with an associated cost. However, there's no harm in asking in case on that one occasion HM does say "yes".
Eagle_Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 03-03-2016, 01:57 PM   #304
Collector
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United states
Posts: 76
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim_1/72 View Post
I'm still looking forward to them releasing this


Could use a razorback too to partner up with my Arkansas A-10
I'd love one too. I'm just waiting for the Jolly Rogers, Sundowners HM F-14a and a grey (non-blue) USAF F-15C
Anotheran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 02:14 PM   #305
Reft crosed trafficah
 
Jumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Upland, CA
Posts: 901
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
Overall I understand that's how most vipers will look but defo certain vipers have been flogged a lot harder then others, I use the ROCAF example because it's the most obvious example
I think people need to remember HM goes where the business is, and what their distributors tell them (and sell!). I'd say with their ROCAF and JASDF lines it's obvious why they're building them and that they SELL - so clearly they have a big following in Taiwan and Japan. How else can you explain someone making tooling for a die-cast FCK-1? Same for the F-2. It's been said here recently as well that they have a big German distributor, which was why they had to modify the F-4 wing tooling - something about they can't make the F-4S model (US Navy version) and can only do F-4Js again, something about the wing fences...I don't remember exactly. Even though the F-4F is different? I don't get it or remember the details.

Anyway - big bossy distributors in Japan, Taiwan and Germany. So there you go.

What irritates me is the preferential treatment shown to the Japanese distributor, all that stenciling and tampoing makes it to their models no problem - much more detailed than other lines.
Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 02:26 PM   #306
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Fergus
Posts: 387
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatter View Post
it's kinda like a superviper. but yes, the blue scheme does get tiresome (so says the person who doesn't tire of idf/af schemes).
It's kinda ironic that the JASDF doesn't have more colourful F-2As when you consider the great F-4 and F-15 schemes they've created.

... and I've noticed a certain "creeping" effect over the last few years in my IDF/AF collection too. It started with, "Oh, that A-4 will add a little colour to the shelf..."


Roy
Roydair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 02:38 PM   #307
Insane Collector
 
Eagle_Flyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 1,670
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
I think people need to remember HM goes where the business is, and what their distributors tell them (and sell!). I'd say with their ROCAF and JASDF lines it's obvious why they're building them and that they SELL - so clearly they have a big following in Taiwan and Japan. How else can you explain someone making tooling for a die-cast FCK-1? Same for the F-2. It's been said here recently as well that they have a big German distributor, which was why they had to modify the F-4 wing tooling - something about they can't make the F-4S model (US Navy version) and can only do F-4Js again, something about the wing fences...I don't remember exactly. Even though the F-4F is different? I don't get it or remember the details.
I think it's a fair point you've made. At the time of the F-2 being released it was questioned why HM was making this model and not an F-16. It wasn't until much later the Viper came out.

However it shouldn't be a barrier to stop suggestions being emailed to HM. After all, they have finally released the Hawkeye, Tomcat, Viking, Vigi with Prowler and Super Hornet to follow. Even though it has taken a few years to get there.
Eagle_Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:48 PM   #308
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
I think people need to remember HM goes where the business is, and what their distributors tell them (and sell!). I'd say with their ROCAF and JASDF lines it's obvious why they're building them and that they SELL - so clearly they have a big following in Taiwan and Japan. How else can you explain someone making tooling for a die-cast FCK-1? Same for the F-2. It's been said here recently as well that they have a big German distributor, which was why they had to modify the F-4 wing tooling - something about they can't make the F-4S model (US Navy version) and can only do F-4Js again, something about the wing fences...I don't remember exactly. Even though the F-4F is different? I don't get it or remember the details.

Anyway - big bossy distributors in Japan, Taiwan and Germany. So there you go.

What irritates me is the preferential treatment shown to the Japanese distributor, all that stenciling and tampoing makes it to their models no problem - much more detailed than other lines.
cool! so that means i'll probably see those jasdf anniversary eagles soon
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:33 PM   #309
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

I have no problems with distributor requested models, if they sell great for HM, then they can release better schemes with all that extra cash, that's the part I'm annoyed with, 10 grey ROCAF F-5.... Is it too hard to release a couple of SEA versions, that sell well WORKDWIDE

If you want great examples of failures, look no further then the T-4, Sea Harrier and to some point, the Vigi

Anyway Jumper, I'm just ranting on because that this stage in my collection, I have enough greys so if I'm going to start forking out $150 AUD for models, they better have a WOW factor
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:38 PM   #310
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
I have no problems with distributor requested models, if they sell great for HM, then they can release better schemes with all that extra cash, that's the part I'm annoyed with, 10 grey ROCAF F-5.... Is it too hard to release a couple of SEA versions, that sell well WORKDWIDE

If you want great examples of failures, look no further then the T-4, Sea Harrier and to some point, the Vigi

Anyway Jumper, I'm just ranting on because that this stage in my collection, I have enough greys so if I'm going to start forking out $150 AUD for models, they better have a WOW factor
you saying the greys have no wow factor???

well, of course it's hard. ask shawn... would a grey scheme be harder to do or a sea version?
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:42 PM   #311
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Yeah they don't, pretty obvious der lol

Not like HM couldn't paint up a batch of SEA F-5's
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:47 PM   #312
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
Yeah they don't, pretty obvious der lol

Not like HM couldn't paint up a batch of SEA F-5's
then you have better chance chalking up the civvies... or race cars

they don't have people like shawn on board... so it's tough. they may just end up muddling it
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:59 PM   #313
Master Collector
 
Shawn507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Killeen
Posts: 989
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

The F-5 ain't my thing. I pick up the ones I like and leave it at that.
Shawn507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 12:16 AM   #314
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn507 View Post
The F-5 ain't my thing. I pick up the ones I like and leave it at that.
oh dear... even shawn wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. there goes any hope of hm ever doing it...
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 12:55 AM   #315
Senior Collector
 
tim_1/72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Manila
Posts: 439
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
Tim, Dragon did a similar wolf pack viper, quiet popular I think it was, dragon has a nice once peice mould and drop tanks are a lot nicer and a lot cheaper then what HM are asking
Yup. Seen that one. But it deserves a redo on the HM mold with all the pods and all. Nothing wrong with the DW version though


Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
The razorback have been released by witty wings too...
I prefer this one.
tim_1/72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 01:08 AM   #316
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

I like the F-5 but I don't like it THAT much lol just a SEA ROCAF and Vietnam versions would do me now

Could always get the Dragon version and ask HM for the targeting pods ? Seeing how HM always forget to put the holes in for the pods could just glue them onto the DW version
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 01:16 AM   #317
Master Collector
 
Shawn507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Killeen
Posts: 989
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
I like the F-5 but I don't like it THAT much lol just a SEA ROCAF and Vietnam versions would do me now

Could always get the Dragon version and ask HM for the targeting pods ? Seeing how HM always forget to put the holes in for the pods could just glue them onto the DW version
Tried to add a DW pod to a Witty F-16. It just didn't want to work.
Shawn507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 01:31 AM   #318
Insane Collector
 
tker76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,820
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
I like the F-5 but I don't like it THAT much lol just a SEA ROCAF and Vietnam versions would do me now
I'd be very happy if HM released a RVNAF F-5E and matching A-1H - there have been no South Vietnamese aircraft released except the SkyMax Bearcat and an Easy Model UH-34, but I'm sure they'd sell.

Well, I know I'd buy one of each at the very least
tker76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 04:54 AM   #319
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by tker76 View Post
I'd be very happy if HM released a RVNAF F-5E and matching A-1H - there have been no South Vietnamese aircraft released except the SkyMax Bearcat and an Easy Model UH-34, but I'm sure they'd sell.

Well, I know I'd buy one of each at the very least
how about the ha2910?
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 05:08 AM   #320
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Yep, count me in for a Viet F-5

HA2910 was still a USAF marked AC, in any case, the viets got it and pretty much abandoned it, hardly a stella history once in their hands, next
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 05:38 AM   #321
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
Yep, count me in for a Viet F-5

HA2910 was still a USAF marked AC, in any case, the viets got it and pretty much abandoned it, hardly a stella history once in their hands, next
i'll be in line for this one

Last edited by tomcatter; 01-24-2017 at 10:03 PM.
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 06:27 AM   #322
Junior Collector
 
MigMadMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Vlissingen
Posts: 22
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

This Mig-killer F-105(Cherry Girl) please!


Ideas for Hobby Master releases-image.jpeg
MigMadMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 06:28 AM   #323
Junior Collector
 
MigMadMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Vlissingen
Posts: 22
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Oh and offcourse ***** Galore!




Ideas for Hobby Master releases-image.jpeg
MigMadMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 07:28 AM   #324
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatter View Post
i'll be in line for this one
You would get this exact AC ?..... But battle damage is something only Corgi do
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 07:29 AM   #325
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

I bet those made the boom operators day
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 07:59 AM   #326
Junior Collector
 
Flankers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Hanoi
Posts: 47
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatter View Post
i'll be in line for this one
I actually sent it to HM 2 years ago Doesn't look like they're interested.

Last edited by Flankers; 03-04-2016 at 08:07 AM.
Flankers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 11:57 AM   #327
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flankers View Post
I actually sent it to HM 2 years ago Doesn't look like they're interested.
clear case of political correctness gone horribly wrong
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 12:04 PM   #328
Retired the Hobby
 
Surinam Air 747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 3,480
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by MigMadMarine View Post
Oh and offcourse ***** Galore!




Attachment 180434
What the hell..????

I don't have my glasses on but is that a naked blonde on the nose of the aircraft & it's about to refuel midair!!
__________________
I WANT TO BELIEVE...

...that one day I will see many more colorful JC Wings MD-11 models and the long-awaited Gemini 200 TWA twin stripes 727-200!

I always fly America's favorite airline: Southwest Airlines and the World's oldest KLM!

Paris was the greatest city on earth! Vive la France! Tokyo 2020!
Surinam Air 747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 12:32 PM   #329
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surinam Air 747 View Post
What the hell..????

I don't have my glasses on but is that a naked blonde on the nose of the aircraft & it's about to refuel midair!!
you sound as though that is the first time it was ever posted in this forum
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 12:45 PM   #330
Retired the Hobby
 
Surinam Air 747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 3,480
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatter View Post
you sound as though that is the first time it was ever posted in this forum
it's the first time I've seen it but I'm not complaining am I...
__________________
I WANT TO BELIEVE...

...that one day I will see many more colorful JC Wings MD-11 models and the long-awaited Gemini 200 TWA twin stripes 727-200!

I always fly America's favorite airline: Southwest Airlines and the World's oldest KLM!

Paris was the greatest city on earth! Vive la France! Tokyo 2020!
Surinam Air 747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 12:52 PM   #331
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surinam Air 747 View Post
it's the first time I've seen it but I'm not complaining am I...
neither am i

but hm does try very hard to please their underaged collectorate so i doubt we'll ever see anything remotely similar.
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 01:37 PM   #332
Master Collector
 
Shawn507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Killeen
Posts: 989
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim_1/72 View Post
Yup. Seen that one. But it deserves a redo on the HM mold with all the pods and all. Nothing wrong with the DW version though



I prefer this one.
And a Arkansas F-4D in Euro1 please.
Shawn507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:36 PM   #333
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Ok serious question time now. Who here would buy this ?

Attachment 181386

Last edited by Ukrainian_Falcons; 04-01-2016 at 08:15 PM.
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:50 PM   #334
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Posts: 798
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
Ok serious question time now. Who here would buy this ?

Attachment 181386
negative
__________________
Currently Looking For:
steveNfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 08:18 PM   #335
Senior Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: PA
Posts: 300
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
Ok serious question time now. Who here would buy this ?

Attachment 181386
Pretty cool livery, I'd consider it. For a special livery RAAF F-18, I would prefer this one though, the RAAF 20th Anniversary of the F-18-
__________________
1/72 Liveries Desired: A-10 PA ANG; B-17 Yankee Lady; B-25 Briefing Time, Panchito, Yankee Warrior; EA-6 CoNA; Hurricane James Nicholson; F-4 JG71 40th Ann.; F-15 Cesar Rodriguez; F-16 NJ ANG, 111 FS Retro, 182nd FS Texas Flag, Greek Zeus 2015, CO Minuteman, DC ANG 85-1509 (old and current), Wild Weasels 50th Anniversary; F-18C VMFA-115 CAG, RAAF 20 Yrs. A21-26; F-18E VX-9 CAG; Lancaster Thumper; S-3 Navy One, Bugs Bunny, CoNA; U/VH-60 Marine One; V-22 HMX-1
StrikeEagle94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 08:25 PM   #336
Insane Collector
 
tker76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,820
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
Ok serious question time now. Who here would buy this ?

Attachment 181386
That plane looks great in the flesh. I'd buy one for sure! It would go nicely with the other 77 Sq special scheme they've already released.
tker76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 08:44 PM   #337
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Ok so 1 yes well two if you include me lol 1 maybe and a no... Lol

I picked this scheme because it looks both anniversary and operational while the 20th hornet anniversary scheme is purely for show, still would be better then all grey
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 08:48 PM   #338
Insane Collector
 
tker76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,820
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

I saw her in the park at Avalon, she really does look smart IRL.
tker76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 09:40 PM   #339
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by tker76 View Post
I saw her in the park at Avalon, she really does look smart IRL.
Yeah I'm surprised HM haven't done this, since it's way better the other RAAF releases and defo better then those Swiss hornets that dump
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 09:58 PM   #340
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Fergus
Posts: 387
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
Ok serious question time now. Who here would buy this ?

Attachment 181386
Yes and posilutely, in a heartbeat. In fact this is one HM really should get off their duff and do up. sooner than later. Who's the Antipodean version of Dan? Get on it mate!
Roydair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:38 PM   #341
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
Ok serious question time now. Who here would buy this ?

Attachment 181386
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeEagle94 View Post
Pretty cool livery, I'd consider it. For a special livery RAAF F-18, I would prefer this one though, the RAAF 20th Anniversary of the F-18-
can we have both instead of another grey hornet? after all, they did do the rcaf centennial hornet, didn't they?
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:21 AM   #342
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roydair View Post
Yes and posilutely, in a heartbeat. In fact this is one HM really should get off their duff and do up. sooner than later. Who's the Antipodean version of Dan? Get on it mate!
Awesome

I think that would be PBR ? Where is he ? Maybe he can lobby HM to do them
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:35 AM   #343
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
Awesome

I think that would be PBR ? Where is he ? Maybe he can lobby HM to do them
where is he, anyway?

why not just lobby william directly?
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:57 AM   #344
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatter View Post
where is he, anyway?

why not just lobby william directly?
No idea, maybe he misses his buddy F_S and that's why he's not on

I've tried twice, once with soviet and another time for Phillipino Air Force F-5's and sabres with no success
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 01:44 AM   #345
Complete Wacko!
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: timbuktu
Posts: 5,672
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
No idea, maybe he misses his buddy F_S and that's why he's not on

I've tried twice, once with soviet and another time for Phillipino Air Force F-5's and sabres with no success
ah ok... hence the need for a lobbyist. try sending him a pm then...
tomcatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 02:37 AM   #346
Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 68
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post
Ok serious question time now. Who here would buy this ?
Most definitely, although HM have already released a 77 & 3 SQN jet, might be time for a 75 SQN or 2OCU release?

For the world’s third largest operator of the jet, RAAF Hornets have been disappointingly underrepresented in HM releases. Only 2 releases in 5 years? And they were back in 2011 and 2012. It's certainly time for another.

Personally, either of these would be my picks...




RhinoF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 02:55 AM   #347
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

The 30 yr AC is nice with the old roundals. I just think it's time we had one with abit more colour. Perhaps a double release well they could do it for the Swiss pff lol
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 02:57 AM   #348
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Here's a much better pic of the 77 Sqd

Attachment 181402

Last edited by Ukrainian_Falcons; 04-01-2016 at 08:15 PM.
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 04:03 AM   #349
Insane Collector
 
Eagle_Flyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 1,670
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukrainian_Falcons View Post

I've tried twice, once with soviet and another time for Phillipino Air Force F-5's and sabres with no success
I think it's a numbers thing. The more people send the same suggestion to HM the more likely they are to consider it. There's no harm in sending other ones as I've had quite few where nothing has come out of it but it doesn't stop me sending suggestions.
Eagle_Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 04:23 AM   #350
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,382
Default Re: Ideas for Hobby Master releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle_Flyer View Post
I think it's a numbers thing. The more people send the same suggestion to HM the more likely they are to consider it. There's no harm in sending other ones as I've had quite few where nothing has come out of it but it doesn't stop me sending suggestions.
Yeah no harm in trying hey
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 AM.

Latest Threads
- by BA2936
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.