Dear friends of D.A.C. forums,
As some of you may have already seen our 1/200 scale towbarless pushback truck, we would like to show the first finished 1/144 pushback truck which will be hopefully released soon.
Some information about it:
- Completed detailed model with panel lines and engine grids engravings.
- Open cabin with interior dashboard, driver, seats and transparent windshield/windows.
- Small details: front and rear signals, emergency lights, full set of driving mirrors, two fire extinguishers, rear cabin lights, antenna, elevated cabin part (optional, included) cabin roof bar, frontal grid lights rear covers.
- Towing mechanism with space for 1/144 size nose wheels (we have selected a distance which allows the fitting of the majority of airliners, from a B747 to a 767.
- Photo etched details: Ladder (with resin steps) handles, cabin roof bar support, emergency lights supports, rear cabin lights supports, frontal grid, steering wheel, interior driving mirror, wipers, frontal towing hook.
To this list we can say that this set includes 42 resin parts, 16 photo etched parts, a small cooper wire and a transparent sheet with the windshield and windows shapes printed.
The photos of the truck:
At the same time I take this chance to announce the re stock of the 1/200 pushback truck in our website as well as at eBay and Aliexpress.
We hope you will like this push back truck, although there may not be many 1/144 modelers here, we are all enthusiasts of aviation and we think that this model will give an extra detail to these 1/144 airplanes.
The future plans are to upload a finished version of this truck before the kit is put on sale as an example like we did on the 1/200 variant. At the same time we would like to start contacting retailers so our products could also be found at dedicated website stores. We really hope to have an agreement with these online stores.
Once this the 1/144 pushback truck is released, we will go on and start to create our next 1/200 GSE model, more info about it will be released a bit later after the project is started.
Thank you all so very much for your time.