Some words from JCWings - Page 8 - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Clearance Delivery > Manufacturers

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.36 average.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #351
Complete Wacko!
 
Garuda747400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,170
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Only negative point i would say to jc wings is, stop copying phoenix.

Use original ideas and give customers what they want, customers will buy and your stock will sell out.

Loving some of the stuff in 1:200 and pondering the end of 1:400 as well.
__________________
WANTED

Aeroclassics Garuda Indonesia F28
Garuda747400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #352
"Hello Moto"!
 
T7_4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,199
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjon5 View Post
well you have done your fair share of insults and name calling!!!! That he has and much more, and I've only been on the DAC a few years!

the FACTS are jc has done some great releases this year, and DOES listen to his customers. True! Big Thumbs up to JC Wings. Look forward to 2014 from JC and company!

on the other hand over at 'alternative crap' you have REPEATEDLY IGNORED customer requests for models FOR YEARS!!! He marches to his own drummer and I guess he puts out models that he 'personally' thinks will sell well. No business harm doing that, just like our own Blackberry/RIM regarding smartphones.

also, the amount if times i have read that whenever dw/phx/jc etc announce a release in 400 scale, you nearly 'ALWAYS' reply wait for a/c to do it in a month or so. Yes so true (he does have a soft spot for Phoenix), read many of those threads and you are spot on about his reply = don't be a panic buyer, wait ..........

classic 'COPYCAT' THOSE ARE THE FACTS!! you even admitted that you have bought some JC models!!! I think he has 1 or 2 1/200 diecast models from his model making buddy/counterpart - JC wings. I could be wrong?


also count yourself 'lucky' that any/all your comments are immediately deleted, just like you delete negative comments over on 400scraphangar!!!
You mean to tell me that Mr.AK actually moderates 400scale hangar? No wonder there is no traffic over there, and pretty damn quiet/dead!

Last edited by T7_4ever; 12-03-2013 at 11:11 PM.
T7_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #353
The Truth Detector
 
aklein707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang; Peoples Republic of China
Posts: 6,210
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Actually I don't, so another irrelevant post!! Your commentary is full of schit too!!


I find it truly amazing, that in a thread about JC wings, in which I make commentary about JC wings and their sleazy business tactics, the same old apologists and schit disturbers find it necessary to change the topic at hand, attempt to turn the tables with baffling bullschit, and talk about anything EXCEPT the facts which I've brought forth.
I have already stated, that I've purchased a few, very few JC wings of good quality, but those are the exception to the rule, and that the majority of what is produced
at their "monkee-see Phoenix, monkee-do worse" factory is cheap crap, and not worthy of any collection.
__________________
Enjoying aviation from a "TSA-free Zone"!!
Take the money-grab & deceit out of our hobby, and bring back ethics and quality!!
Just say NO to Apollo400/Black Box/Panda Models/Junk-X/First Choice/C&C/IF400/AV400/Witty400/Magic/AV200/AK200/Flightline/Flightline200/Flightline400/Pegasus/Blue Angle/5stars & any BigBirds (real or fake)

Last edited by aklein707; 12-04-2013 at 01:05 AM.
aklein707 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 12-04-2013, 01:16 AM   #354
"Hello Moto"!
 
T7_4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,199
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
Actually I don't, so another irrelevant post!! Your commentary is full of schit too!!

Thank you for the clarification that you don't moderate over on 400scale hangar. My apologies. I think I should have posted = anytime somebody makes a negative post towards Aero Classics on 400scalehangar, you contact and have the 'actual' moderator remove/delete the posts. Yes, that's much better.

Cheers! T7 (again, thank you for clarifying the moderator thing on 400scale)
T7_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:26 AM   #355
"Hello Moto"!
 
T7_4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,199
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
Actually I don't, so another irrelevant post!! Your commentary is full of schit too!!


I have already stated, that I've purchased a few, very few JC wings of good quality, but those are the exception to the rule, and that the majority of what is produced
at their "monkee-see Phoenix, monkee-do worse" factory is cheap crap, and not worthy of any collection.
I salute you for having a few JC wings birds in your collection!

But you really turn off the DAC collectors when you take it upon 'yourself' to say what collectors should collect and NOT collect. Every collector (newbie to master) has it within their own 'rights' and 'budget' on what to purchase to add to their 'own' collections. It's called freedom of choice, and it's been around for years.

I've also noticed a pattern with seasoned collectors; they are leaving the 1/400 scale world of collecting and jumping into the 1/200 realm. Just like the 1/500 has gone the way of the Dodo bird in North America, it could be within the next 5 years or so that 1/400 collecting in N.America will fade as well. I hope not, but we'll see. There are not that many kids getting into 1/400 scale of collecting = too busy with their video games and social media.

Last edited by T7_4ever; 12-04-2013 at 01:33 AM.
T7_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:25 AM   #356
Senior Collector
 
jamtide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cowgary CYYC
Posts: 326
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Hey Andy K,

All your diatribe aside.. At the end of the day, there is an underlying change of heart noted in this thread. 1/200 scale has replaced alot of 1/400 collections..people are crossing over. Your tiring song screeches as feedback on a microphone... You don't produce 1/200, JC does...

When I collected 1/400... Your releases were the most anticipated. Now its irrelevant.
jamtide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:34 AM   #357
The Truth Detector
 
aklein707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang; Peoples Republic of China
Posts: 6,210
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7_4ever View Post
I salute you for having a few JC wings birds in your collection!

But you really turn off the DAC collectors when you take it upon 'yourself' to say what collectors should collect and NOT collect. Every collector (newbie to master) has it within their own 'rights' and 'budget' on what to purchase to add to their 'own' collections. It's called freedom of choice, and it's been around for years.

I've also noticed a pattern with seasoned collectors; they are leaving the 1/400 scale world of collecting and jumping into the 1/200 realm. Just like the 1/500 has gone the way of the Dodo bird in North America, it could be within the next 5 years or so that 1/400 collecting in N.America will fade as well. I hope not, but we'll see. There are not that many kids getting into 1/400 scale of collecting = too busy with their video games and social media.
No kidding!!
Perhaps the future of model aircraft collecting will just be an apps for your iphone with an image of a model. Maybe the user can do his own color schemes.

There was once a time when collectors collected tangible items, postage stamps, coins, postcards, model aircraft, and so on. Model railways were the excuse to "play" with your train collection.

I still hope that there will be enough collectors who can appreciate a quality product, be it a model airplane, or electric train.

I have over 6,000 models in my collection, including 1:1000 scale (still collecting some), 1:600 scale, 1:500 scale (still collecting some), 1:400 scale (which I enjoy most), 1:250 scale, 1:200 scale (I have several hundred, but space is at a premium), 1:144 scale, 1:100 scale, and a very few 1:72 & 1:50 scale. The biggest turn-off, even for me, is the endless flooding of junk, junk, and more junk onto the market every month. If each manufacturer (AC too to some degree) would concentrate on what they do best, instead of copying others, it may not be so bad.

JC, if you're listening, (you claim to listen, so prove it by action) cut out all those 1:400 777s. Phoenix makes a much better model than you, and copying them is a big turn-off. (if you don't believe me, just read up a few posts) Your 1:200 777 is great, and I own many. Concentrate on those; it's what you do best! If you insist to do 1:400, then do those which are not done by others, some of which you've hit homeruns with; IL-86, Sh-360, Fk-50, Fk-100, & Bae-146 are a few which come to mind! Sadly there are many abortions too in your lineup too, A300 & 777 quickly come to mind; you only hurt your own reputation, and fuel my rhetoric, when you continue to release such substandard junk.
That's my unbiased opinion!!

Phoenix should come to realize that the world is not ending in a month or two, and there's no need to rush so many models, mostly deja-vu rehashes, out to market at such a breathless pace which makes us all think that there's no tomorrow!
__________________
Enjoying aviation from a "TSA-free Zone"!!
Take the money-grab & deceit out of our hobby, and bring back ethics and quality!!
Just say NO to Apollo400/Black Box/Panda Models/Junk-X/First Choice/C&C/IF400/AV400/Witty400/Magic/AV200/AK200/Flightline/Flightline200/Flightline400/Pegasus/Blue Angle/5stars & any BigBirds (real or fake)
aklein707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:47 AM   #358
Clipper Spaghetti Western
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mt Pleasant Sth Australia
Posts: 3,995
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Well I've just received my JC Air New ZealandLink ATR-72 and it's fantastic.
Also received were the AV400 Blue Panorama and Ghana International B767-300's. Both also beautifully made models and look just great sitting on my model airport.
Therefore I buy what I like and like what I buy.

oops, forgot to add the JC Varig all white star alliance MD-11. Love it and looks super with my now 57 model strong MD-11 collection.
__________________
On the bench....or in the queue:

Too many kits and not enough time!

Last edited by QFA388; 12-04-2013 at 03:24 AM.
QFA388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:01 AM   #359
Clipper Spaghetti Western
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mt Pleasant Sth Australia
Posts: 3,995
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
The biggest turn-off, even for me, is the endless flooding of junk, junk, and more junk onto the market every month. If each manufacturer (AC too to some degree) would concentrate on what they do best, instead of copying others, it may not be so bad.
Interesting thought and well stated...but the key difference between why you write this to what I buy is the difference.
You're against those manufacturers for personal reasons. Fine but people are sick of hearing about something which is years old.
I consider "junk" the endless airbus models that you're all copying each other on (3 x Iberia A333s oh please + the others each of you have copied for one-upmanship or whateverthehell reason) or the chinese liveries that are month after month after month and which lack quality. Lately some have been nothing but rubbish.
JC have been getting my money because they are producing interesting airframes and some obscure and normal liveries. Their Virgin Australia F50 and F100 were outstanding in mould accuracy, quality of printing and execution.
Everyone has a different perception of junk and we're all grown enough to work it out for ourselves and make our own decisions without getting one single view stuffed down our throats all the time.
__________________
On the bench....or in the queue:

Too many kits and not enough time!
QFA388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:18 AM   #360
Happily addicted
 
truss20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 649
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
I have over 6,000 models in my collection, including 1:1000 scale (still collecting some), 1:600 scale, 1:500 scale (still collecting some), 1:400 scale (which I enjoy most), 1:250 scale, 1:200 scale (I have several hundred, but space is at a premium), 1:144 scale, 1:100 scale, and a very few 1:72 & 1:50 scale. The biggest turn-off, even for me, is the endless flooding of junk, junk, and more junk onto the market every month. If each manufacturer (AC too to some degree) would concentrate on what they do best, instead of copying others, it may not be so bad.

JC, if you're listening, (you claim to listen, so prove it by action) cut out all those 1:400 777s. Phoenix makes a much better model than you, and copying them is a big turn-off. (if you don't believe me, just read up a few posts) Your 1:200 777 is great, and I own many. Concentrate on those; it's what you do best! If you insist to do 1:400, then do those which are not done by others, some of which you've hit homeruns with; IL-86, Sh-360, Fk-50, Fk-100, & Bae-146 are a few which come to mind! Sadly there are many abortions too in your lineup too, A300 & 777 quickly come to mind; you only hurt your own reputation, and fuel my rhetoric, when you continue to release such substandard junk.
That's my unbiased opinion!!

Phoenix should come to realize that the world is not ending in a month or two, and there's no need to rush so many models, mostly deja-vu rehashes, out to market at such a breathless pace which makes us all think that there's no tomorrow!
That was a really good post.

I completely agree with you that the market has been getting flooded recently with so many of the same models. The biggest joke was when, as was mentioned by QFA388, Gemini, Phoenix and AC all released an Iberia A330 in the same livery. It's a nice livery, but how much demand is there for Iberia A330?!

I also agree with you that the JC 1:400 777s are poor. They should either:
a) Re-tool the mould to make it look more like a 777, or
b) Stop using it and focus on their good moulds which you kindly pointed out before like the il-86 etc.

Again, I agree that Phoenix produce way too many models a month. Maybe they should investigate expanding their 1:200 manufacturing??

To JC, please continue your fantastic productions in 1:200 scale like the Cathay A330, SQ A380 and ANZ Hobbit 77W. They are unbelievably detailed and all of us notice the small things like how you are now adding beacon jewels, stands, better detailing etc. to the models. I eagerly await the upcoming MD-11!!
truss20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #361
Complete Wacko!
 
Garuda747400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,170
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Every collector and every enthusiast is allowed to give positive & negative feedback on a model produced. Andrew may be a rival competitor but as a collector also why shouldnt he have a opinion?

Im very happy to see all manufacturers take our opinions onboard, so dont dish out petsonal attacks, and then expect the manufacturer to give answers when you want one.

Andrew has said he buys a few jc wings of quality and we probably see good snd bsd in every manufacturer, I for one will jo longer buy a phx 747 until they fix the gear position. And although I love the small jc aircraft like saab , f50 etc I would not buy the widebodys in 400.
__________________
WANTED

Aeroclassics Garuda Indonesia F28
Garuda747400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #362
"Hello Moto"!
 
T7_4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,199
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
No kidding!!
Perhaps the future of model aircraft collecting will just be an apps for your iphone with an image of a model. Maybe the user can do his own color schemes.

There was once a time when collectors collected tangible items, postage stamps, coins, postcards, model aircraft, and so on. Model railways were the excuse to "play" with your train collection.

I still hope that there will be enough collectors who can appreciate a quality product, be it a model airplane, or electric train.

I have over 6,000 models in my collection, including 1:1000 scale (still collecting some), 1:600 scale, 1:500 scale (still collecting some), 1:400 scale (which I enjoy most), 1:250 scale, 1:200 scale (I have several hundred, but space is at a premium), 1:144 scale, 1:100 scale, and a very few 1:72 & 1:50 scale. The biggest turn-off, even for me, is the endless flooding of junk, junk, and more junk onto the market every month. If each manufacturer (AC too to some degree) would concentrate on what they do best, instead of copying others, it may not be so bad.

JC, if you're listening, (you claim to listen, so prove it by action) cut out all those 1:400 777s. Phoenix makes a much better model than you, and copying them is a big turn-off. (if you don't believe me, just read up a few posts) Your 1:200 777 is great, and I own many. Concentrate on those; it's what you do best! If you insist to do 1:400, then do those which are not done by others, some of which you've hit homeruns with; IL-86, Sh-360, Fk-50, Fk-100, & Bae-146 are a few which come to mind! Sadly there are many abortions too in your lineup too, A300 & 777 quickly come to mind; you only hurt your own reputation, and fuel my rhetoric, when you continue to release such substandard junk.
That's my unbiased opinion!!

Phoenix should come to realize that the world is not ending in a month or two, and there's no need to rush so many models, mostly deja-vu rehashes, out to market at such a breathless pace which makes us all think that there's no tomorrow!
This is one of the best posts/replies that deserves a BIG thumbs up!! I totally agree with you on the JC T7 mould = I really don't know what to make of it? I thought it was a B767 that merged with another airframe? That's awesome you collect all different scales. Yeah, 1/200 = space hog, that's why I've cut down and focus on specific airlines and planes I've flown on. It's a different generation now of young kids, the days of building snow forts, playing basesball with neighborhood friends, playing some pickup ice hockey at the outdoor rinks, building plastic model kits, etc. Have all been replaced with smartphones, Xbox, Playstation. 95% of these kids wouldn't know the subject if you mentioned anything related to aviation diecast models to them; first response from them = is it an Xbox game? Sad, but true.


Your above suggestions/advice to JC are very reasonable and the other DAC collectors/members reading this will definitely appreciate your advice towards JC. A big thank you to you Mr.AK! Cheers! T7
T7_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #363
The Shepherd
 
TheMadMajor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MHIII
Posts: 1,223
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Perhaps Mr Klein you should not put out such blanket 'brand bashings' - you infer that JCW only produces "junk" which implies I'm a junk collector for purchasing many of their 1:200 scale models.

Bollocks to that.

I really don't give a damn for 1:400 scale (put it down to my poor eyesight) so to be clear - you now say you own numerous JCW models in 1:200 which seems a tad hypocritical

Glad you've clarified things - each time I see you go onto one of your rants I'll know you just mean 1:400, a scale I frankly could care a flying toss about.

I really dislike making schitty posts but you have this habit of bring out the worst in me
__________________
WANTED: GJ200 Qatar A380-800 G2QTR425
TheMadMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:02 AM   #364
Complete Wacko!
 
Garuda747400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,170
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

I dont think andrew ever referred to jc as a schit 1:200 company. The way I see it most rants are directee towards there 1:400 777 production.
He didnt say he owned lots of jc wings in 400 either, only a few of the well done ones.
__________________
WANTED

Aeroclassics Garuda Indonesia F28
Garuda747400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #365
747Heavy
 
Opsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Darwin
Posts: 294
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
Do you people honestly think that Johan Chan or any of his cronies really care about what you want??

They will flood the market with whatever they can make a quick buck from, and that's it!!
Mr Klein, I do not know you but, you must admit, you have "issues" that for some reason or other need resolving. At the moment your rants sound like a "dictatorship". You should seriously consider to changing your attitude to that of the "negotiator".

I have dealt with Johan Chan and have found him to be a very reasonable man indeed. I recently needed a T7 front wheel and he sent me the whole assembly for FREE! Now that is what a call customer service! That's why I go back and buy more.

I believe there's an old Chinese proverb that you need to remember: " Jealousy is a Curse "..........
Opsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #366
The Truth Detector
 
aklein707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang; Peoples Republic of China
Posts: 6,210
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

and your point is???
__________________
Enjoying aviation from a "TSA-free Zone"!!
Take the money-grab & deceit out of our hobby, and bring back ethics and quality!!
Just say NO to Apollo400/Black Box/Panda Models/Junk-X/First Choice/C&C/IF400/AV400/Witty400/Magic/AV200/AK200/Flightline/Flightline200/Flightline400/Pegasus/Blue Angle/5stars & any BigBirds (real or fake)
aklein707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #367
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,657
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsman View Post
Mr Klein, I do not know you but, you must admit, you have "issues" that for some reason or other need resolving. At the moment your rants sound like a "dictatorship". You should seriously consider to changing your attitude to that of the "negotiator".

I have dealt with Johan Chan and have found him to be a very reasonable man indeed. I recently needed a T7 front wheel and he sent me the whole assembly for FREE! Now that is what a call customer service! That's why I go back and buy more.

I believe there's an old Chinese proverb that you need to remember: " Jealousy is a Curse "..........
Mr. Klein is an industry expert regarding die-cast aircraft. He only wants what's best for the hobby. His posts are only displaying his passion quality product.
A Tupolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:02 PM   #368
Bite Me
 
gospodin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SHV
Posts: 8,775
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
No kidding!!
Perhaps the future of model aircraft collecting will just be an apps for your iphone with an image of a model. Maybe the user can do his own color schemes.

There was once a time when collectors collected tangible items, postage stamps, coins, postcards, model aircraft, and so on. Model railways were the excuse to "play" with your train collection.

I still hope that there will be enough collectors who can appreciate a quality product, be it a model airplane, or electric train.

I have over 6,000 models in my collection, including 1:1000 scale (still collecting some), 1:600 scale, 1:500 scale (still collecting some), 1:400 scale (which I enjoy most), 1:250 scale, 1:200 scale (I have several hundred, but space is at a premium), 1:144 scale, 1:100 scale, and a very few 1:72 & 1:50 scale. The biggest turn-off, even for me, is the endless flooding of junk, junk, and more junk onto the market every month. If each manufacturer (AC too to some degree) would concentrate on what they do best, instead of copying others, it may not be so bad.

JC, if you're listening, (you claim to listen, so prove it by action) cut out all those 1:400 777s. Phoenix makes a much better model than you, and copying them is a big turn-off. (if you don't believe me, just read up a few posts) Your 1:200 777 is great, and I own many. Concentrate on those; it's what you do best! If you insist to do 1:400, then do those which are not done by others, some of which you've hit homeruns with; IL-86, Sh-360, Fk-50, Fk-100, & Bae-146 are a few which come to mind! Sadly there are many abortions too in your lineup too, A300 & 777 quickly come to mind; you only hurt your own reputation, and fuel my rhetoric, when you continue to release such substandard junk.
That's my unbiased opinion!!

Phoenix should come to realize that the world is not ending in a month or two, and there's no need to rush so many models, mostly deja-vu rehashes, out to market at such a breathless pace which makes us all think that there's no tomorrow!
This is amazing! A rational, polite, well-thought posting from Andrew Klein, vs the foaming rants from the previous posts (which make you seem like a crank). While I admire your business (AeroClassics), the many times you have bitten back at critics and lambasted rivals has really undermined your credibility. The polite responses from JC Willy, even if his company makes trash (which I don't agree with, I have several nice examples of their work), make him seem reasonable and responsible enough to trust he has the collectorate's best interest. I hope to read more temper-free postings from you, AK.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Steve







Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or imbeciles who really mean it. Mark Twain
gospodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #369
Junior Collector
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: São Paulo, SP
Posts: 14
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

All manufacturers have flaws - from high-tech to diecast models.
The question is who makes up to their customers.
I have done business with Willy and JC and I know I can count on them.
pedrozembruski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:46 AM   #370
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Whitehorse
Posts: 2,106
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelmanGB View Post
Bit of a long shot for you to consider Willy and an airframe that would need a new mould and be best in 1/200 scale. But could be a winner, with many livery options. A DH Twin Otter. Here in Loganair, but BA and Flybe could also be possibilities.
I don't think a DHC-6 should be considered a long-shot. It's a great aircraft used by many, many carriers worldwide including Pan Am, British Airways and Flybe. Additionally, liveries such as Maldivian Air Taxi, Kenn Borek (Antarctic expedition version), RCAF, United Nations, Westcoast Air, Air BC, and Air Tindi would no doubt be big sellers. There are a ton of options and the Twin Otter is still widely used worldwide. I would probably buy many versions in 1/200.
Zendocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:04 AM   #371
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Gone to modelhanger
Posts: 766
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
No kidding!!
Phoenix should come to realize that the world is not ending in a month or two, and there's no need to rush so many models, mostly deja-vu rehashes, out to market at such a breathless pace which makes us all think that there's no tomorrow!
They might have alot of spare time on their hands to be able to do so - no other interests, etc. - except for airplanes.

If you look at the Japanese N scale model train industry producers like Kato, Tomix, and Mircoace, they are much more sensible in releasing product. There is competition and large production volumes, but they try to out do each other on the quality and detail aspect. They do cycle their products too - do a production run of one style of loco, then put the tooling away for a couple of years as they get other tooling out to do other locos.

Last edited by Diogenes the Cynic; 02-13-2014 at 08:08 AM.
Diogenes the Cynic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:18 AM   #372
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Lightbulb Re: Some words from JCWings

JC Wings did the FedEx current colors w/ Canadian registry C-GBWH in 1/400.

What about releasing C-GBWH & C-FBWY in 1/200 for old & current colors for each registry!
__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Fleetlordatvar; 02-23-2016 at 12:37 PM.
Fleetlordatvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:14 AM   #373
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

1:200





__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Fleetlordatvar; 03-02-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Fleetlordatvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:28 AM   #374
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

1:200
http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/08/24/rcmp-prepares-to-hand-over-remains-of-first-air-victims-to-families/







__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Fleetlordatvar; 03-02-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Fleetlordatvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:48 AM   #375
Design with Elegance.
 
Upkeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto, CANADA
Posts: 5,529
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
I find it truly amazing, that in a thread about JC wings, in which I make commentary about JC wings and their sleazy business tactics, the same old apologists and schit disturbers find it necessary to change the topic at hand, attempt to turn the tables with baffling bullschit, and talk about anything EXCEPT the facts which I've brought forth.
I have already stated, that I've purchased a few, very few JC wings of good quality, but those are the exception to the rule, and that the majority of what is produced
at their "monkee-see Phoenix, monkee-do worse" factory is cheap crap, and not worthy of any collection.
Gawd . . . is Klein banging on about JC again? Borrrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Élégance en vol . . . Airfrance-style!

Last edited by Upkeep; 03-02-2014 at 08:55 AM. Reason: From the 'Give it a rest, Rodney' files.
Upkeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:43 AM   #376
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

1:200 DAE
http://www.dubaiaerospace.com/


__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Fleetlordatvar; 03-02-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Fleetlordatvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:45 AM   #377
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Exclamation Re: Some words from JCWings

1:200
Gol Transportes Aéreos








__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Fleetlordatvar; 03-02-2014 at 09:49 AM.
Fleetlordatvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:49 AM   #378
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

1:200

__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fleetlordatvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:38 PM   #379
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Whitehorse
Posts: 2,106
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Fleetlordatvar, I agree! I would LOVE to see any of those Air North or First Air birds... although that bottom Air North E170 is actually operated by an Australian airline of the same name. Don't ask me how that works.
Zendocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:47 PM   #380
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendocon View Post
Fleetlordatvar, I agree! I would LOVE to see any of those Air North or First Air birds... although that bottom Air North E170 is actually operated by an Australian airline of the same name. Don't ask me how that works.
My excitement for First Air liveriy was quickly dampened when i learned about the 737 crash near Resolute Bay

Plane crash near Resolute Bay kills 12 - North - CBC News
__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Fleetlordatvar; 03-02-2014 at 02:53 PM.
Fleetlordatvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:53 PM   #381
Complete Wacko!
 
Garuda747400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,170
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Andrews right, I love the small jc aircraft like the F50, SH360 & Saabv, but havent bought one 777 because there just phoenix copys, maybe they both just have the same ideas on new liverys, or jc is cost cutting at the same factory as phx.

I recently bought every F50 i could from ebay and i would be in for more of this type.

Andrew, bring back the A300s & F28s
__________________
WANTED

Aeroclassics Garuda Indonesia F28
Garuda747400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:57 PM   #382
Canada/CaribbeanCollector
 
9Y-ISA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Brampton
Posts: 181
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upkeep View Post
Gawd . . . is Klein banging on about JC again? Borrrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg.
Nope, don't think he was seeing that the post you quoted was since Dec 4th.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
9Y-ISA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:04 AM   #383
Canada/CaribbeanCollector
 
9Y-ISA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Brampton
Posts: 181
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleetlordatvar View Post
JC Wings did the FedEx current colors w/ Canadian registry C-GBWH in 1/400.

What about releasing C-GBWH & C-FBWY in 1/200 for old & current colors for each registry!
Don't think it was JC Wings, but was Aeroclassics under the name Cargo Jets that released C-GBWH.
Aeroclassics 1:400 Federal Express B 727-16C - Wings900 ID# 24975
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
9Y-ISA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:03 AM   #384
Dr. Diecast I presume?
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 6,686
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7_4ever View Post
I've also noticed a pattern with seasoned collectors; they are leaving the 1/400 scale world of collecting and jumping into the 1/200 realm.
Of course there are some collectors who have, but i assure you that the 1:400 market is alive and well and still outsells 1:200 in volume by at least 6 or 7 to 1. Remember, 1:200 models are definitely more expensive to both purchase and ship, and they take up 8x more volume of space than the equivalent 1:400. These issues are quite important to those who are on smaller collecting budgets and also those who live where there are no retailers so they have to import their purchases and/or have rather small homes or apartments.

Last edited by N. Eberhard; 03-03-2014 at 03:07 AM.
N. Eberhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:28 AM   #385
The Truth Detector
 
aklein707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang; Peoples Republic of China
Posts: 6,210
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by N. Eberhard View Post
Of course there are some collectors who have, but i assure you that the 1:400 market is alive and well and still outsells 1:200 in volume by at least 6 or 7 to 1. Remember, 1:200 models are definitely more expensive to both purchase and ship, and they take up 8x more volume of space than the equivalent 1:400. These issues are quite important to those who are on smaller collecting budgets and also those who live where there are no retailers so they have to import their purchases and/or have rather small homes or apartments.
I've been saying that for years!! Thanks Nick for the back-up!
__________________
Enjoying aviation from a "TSA-free Zone"!!
Take the money-grab & deceit out of our hobby, and bring back ethics and quality!!
Just say NO to Apollo400/Black Box/Panda Models/Junk-X/First Choice/C&C/IF400/AV400/Witty400/Magic/AV200/AK200/Flightline/Flightline200/Flightline400/Pegasus/Blue Angle/5stars & any BigBirds (real or fake)
aklein707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:22 PM   #386
Sukhoi Collector
 
plane737's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Winchester
Age: 46
Posts: 1,905
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
I've been saying that for years!! Thanks Nick for the back-up!
+2. And those are many if not all the reasons I collect 1/400. Would love to do 1/200, but it's not the scale that meets my current requirements.
plane737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:11 PM   #387
"Hello Moto"!
 
T7_4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,199
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by N. Eberhard View Post
Of course there are some collectors who have, but i assure you that the 1:400 market is alive and well and still outsells 1:200 in volume by at least 6 or 7 to 1. Remember, 1:200 models are definitely more expensive to both purchase and ship, and they take up 8x more volume of space than the equivalent 1:400. These issues are quite important to those who are on smaller collecting budgets and also those who live where there are no retailers so they have to import their purchases and/or have rather small homes or apartments.

Hi Nick, yes I agree that 1/400 scale sales are good. My own personal discussions with collectors that I know have made the jump to 1/200 scale.

Sure, it's much easier to transport 1/400 models and display them. I collect both scales; but have been cleaning out my 1/400 collection over the past 3 years, and I'm sure you've seen my 1/400 sales listings on the DAC which I will be activating again soon.

However, when I have people over at the house and I bring out a 1/400 scale model their immediate response = that's a cute little toy for your son and daughter. I tell them it's not a toy, which gets a 'confused' look on their part.

When I bring out a 1/200 scale model = they respond with a "WHOA! Very impressive, detailed, and awesome airplane model; where did you get it? how much does it weigh? how much does it cost? etc...". "We take it that you don't let your the kids touch that collectors model"; with their full attention glued to the model as they pepper me with questions.

Again, these are not people who appreciate the different aviation scales in our hobby; but just give their honest first hand impressions of what is presented to them. A "toy" versus a "collectors" model is what is always communicated back to me. I've tried to sustain both scales, but 1/200 has won me over.

Cheers! T7 (again, personal experiences with my particular models and from collectors who don't like using magnifying glasses to see details; due to their eyesight being impacted as we all grow older, hee hee)

Last edited by T7_4ever; 03-03-2014 at 08:59 PM.
T7_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:06 AM   #388
ERJ 145-lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Luxembourg
Posts: 162
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Honestly, I don't give a **** what others think of my collection: it's my collection and not theirs!
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:45 AM   #389
"Hello Moto"!
 
T7_4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,199
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurojet View Post
Honestly, I don't give a **** what others think of my collection: it's my collection and not theirs!
Hey, I feel the same way. However, they ask me several questions on the 1/200 scale model (it has piqued their interest, due to flights they have taken to celebrate special events - honeymoon, anniversary, flying for their first time, etc....). They asked where can they purchase such scale models and if they make certain airlines, etc.. I tell them about certain retailers, diecast vs plastic, and also suggest tips when buying onlline, shipping costs, duty, etc.. So you see, I actually help them in joining the hobby (newbie) , be it 1/200 scale and they will tell their friends/family when they are questioned where they got their airplane model(s) on display in their homes. So forth and so on...

I've helped spread the hobby amongst people who had no inkling you can actually acquire such aviation models. Cheers! T7
T7_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:28 AM   #390
Collector
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Kansas City Missouri
Posts: 80
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC_WILLY View Post
Dear DA.C members,

Hello to you all.

We are glad to have this chance work jointly with DiecastAircraftforum.Com. From now on, we will always be here releasing the most updated official news on JCWings' products and movements. This sub-forum will act as a very important channel between JCWings and collectors from all over the world. Critiques and opinions are welcome. So please don't hesitate to leave a message here or PM me for any inquiry about our products.

Enjoy!

Willy

Product & Marketing Manager of JCWings
Hello,I was wanting to know is there a possibility of a A380(Korean Air,Qatar,Etihad,Asiana),B777-300ER (ANA -Star Alliance,Air China-Star Alliance,Cathay Pacific regular livery, Cathay Pacific- Spirit of Hong Kong,Air New Zealand-Star Alliance,Air New Zealand-Smaug,Qatar- regular livery,Qatar-One World Livery,EVA Airways-Regular & Star Alliance livery,Korean Air,Turkish Airlines- regular Livery,Virgin Australia,Air India,Saudi Arabian,P.I.A(Pakistan International Airlines) Etihad,Air Canada-Star Alliance)in a 1:200 scale being released in the foreseeable future?
Triple7diehard4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:37 AM   #391
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Talking Re: Some words from JCWings

In mainstream businesses i have the impression they have DB of sales data, focus groups, other metrics to project sales & products etc. Do you guys have tools to determine what the market wants to buy, does any model aircraft company?
__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fleetlordatvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:54 AM   #392
Happily addicted
 
truss20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 649
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple7diehard4eva View Post
Hello,I was wanting to know is there a possibility of a A380(Korean Air,Qatar,Etihad,Asiana),B777-300ER (ANA -Star Alliance,Air China-Star Alliance,Cathay Pacific regular livery, Cathay Pacific- Spirit of Hong Kong,Air New Zealand-Star Alliance,Air New Zealand-Smaug,Qatar- regular livery,Qatar-One World Livery,EVA Airways-Regular & Star Alliance livery,Korean Air,Turkish Airlines- regular Livery,Virgin Australia,Air India,Saudi Arabian,P.I.A(Pakistan International Airlines) Etihad,Air Canada-Star Alliance)in a 1:200 scale being released in the foreseeable future?
I reckon at least half of those will be released within the next 18 months or so...
truss20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:17 AM   #393
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

1:200

__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fleetlordatvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:29 AM   #394
Insane Collector
 
JeffinMass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Newton Centre
Posts: 1,510
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Triple7diehard4eva....FYI...The "Spirit of Hong Kong" has already been announced by JC Wings. You should contact your favorite dealer and place an order before it is sold out.
__________________
WANTED: ANYTHING A330neo 1/200

"FREE YOUR MIND AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW"
En Vogue




JeffinMass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:58 AM   #395
The Truth Detector
 
aklein707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang; Peoples Republic of China
Posts: 6,210
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Delete!!!!
__________________
Enjoying aviation from a "TSA-free Zone"!!
Take the money-grab & deceit out of our hobby, and bring back ethics and quality!!
Just say NO to Apollo400/Black Box/Panda Models/Junk-X/First Choice/C&C/IF400/AV400/Witty400/Magic/AV200/AK200/Flightline/Flightline200/Flightline400/Pegasus/Blue Angle/5stars & any BigBirds (real or fake)
aklein707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 12:04 PM   #396
Insane Collector
 
JeffinMass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Newton Centre
Posts: 1,510
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

And yet another Andrew Klein OPINION !!! "Panic buyer at his best!! Way 'da go Jeff!! I'm sure he, like most others, will wait for a 777 release by Phoenix on their superior mold." Oh yes everyone is waiting for PH particularly with their QC issues. On PH's behalf I am sure they are working on the issues, just like AC's cockpit windows and detail (on some).
Andrew NO company in this world is perfect....NOT EVEN AC !!!
__________________
WANTED: ANYTHING A330neo 1/200

"FREE YOUR MIND AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW"
En Vogue




JeffinMass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:38 PM   #397
The Truth Detector
 
aklein707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang; Peoples Republic of China
Posts: 6,210
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffinMass View Post
And yet another Andrew Klein OPINION !!! "Panic buyer at his best!! Way 'da go Jeff!! I'm sure he, like most others, will wait for a 777 release by Phoenix on their superior mold." Oh yes everyone is waiting for PH particularly with their QC issues. On PH's behalf I am sure they are working on the issues, just like AC's cockpit windows and detail (on some).
Andrew NO company in this world is perfect....NOT EVEN AC !!!
Jeff where's all this diatribe coming from?? You are indeed Mr. Panic Buyer Supreme, there's no denying that, and it's the panic-buyers who keep the junk-makers in business. Just a tidbit of info for your consumption!!

As for PH's QC issues, I think there is more politics coming from that than actual problems. As you say, everyone has QC issues from time to time, even AC, but the latest bashing of PH because their US distributor fails to get all the production is a bit over the top. All those alleged models with major QC issues I have seen, and I even bought some for my personal collection, like the "China Smiles" Air China 77W. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, and I'm very picky!!
__________________
Enjoying aviation from a "TSA-free Zone"!!
Take the money-grab & deceit out of our hobby, and bring back ethics and quality!!
Just say NO to Apollo400/Black Box/Panda Models/Junk-X/First Choice/C&C/IF400/AV400/Witty400/Magic/AV200/AK200/Flightline/Flightline200/Flightline400/Pegasus/Blue Angle/5stars & any BigBirds (real or fake)

Last edited by aklein707; 03-12-2014 at 10:41 PM.
aklein707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:33 AM   #398
Happily addicted
 
truss20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 649
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
As for PH's QC issues, I think there is more politics coming from that than actual problems. As you say, everyone has QC issues from time to time, even AC, but the latest bashing of PH because their US distributor fails to get all the production is a bit over the top. All those alleged models with major QC issues I have seen, and I even bought some for my personal collection, like the "China Smiles" Air China 77W. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, and I'm very picky!!
I agree with you here.

For example, I picked up the Boeing 787-9 and SQ A333 yesterday, and comparing the ridiculed house livery 787-9 with real life photos I have to say it looks pretty damn spot on! Perhaps the tail colour looks a little bit light, but so does the real aircraft's under different lighting conditions!

SQ A333 is excellent too.

Definitely recommend getting them both if you can!

Last edited by truss20; 03-13-2014 at 06:40 AM.
truss20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:04 AM   #399
Insane Collector
 
JeffinMass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Newton Centre
Posts: 1,510
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

Andrew....I always say that one man's junk is another man's treasure. I will continue to purchase all of the "other" brands and add them to my collection. I have on the way PH B789, CZ B773ER and the UN B744 "Hands". According to some photos and comments the front landing gear on the UN is too big.
The "diatribe" comes from negative commments like this...."Jeff where's all this diatribe coming from?? You are indeed Mr. Panic Buyer Supreme, there's no denying that". Your comment is not meant to be positive. It's as if I don't know what I am doing or buying. Not true!!! Not true at all !!! It is simply your opinion. My JC Wings "Smiling China" is Awesome! along with the people at JC Wings too.
I am not sure what you are talking about with the following statement... "but the latest bashing of PH because their US distributor fails to get all the production is a bit over the top". A PH list circulated showing the models that are delayed or very limited. Presumably it was from ADI. I don't want to put words in your mouth but you are saying that it is more political than QC issues? Check the forums and you will read otherwise. When will AC release the Brussels A330 OO-SFO?
__________________
WANTED: ANYTHING A330neo 1/200

"FREE YOUR MIND AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW"
En Vogue




JeffinMass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:08 AM   #400
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Default Re: Some words from JCWings

1:200 ....



__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fleetlordatvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 AM.

Latest Threads
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.