Mexico - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Clearance Delivery > General Squawk Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-16-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
mexican collector
 
jonatan47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tijuana, BC.
Posts: 1,216
Default Mexico

It's 2010, in this year 200 years have passed since the start of our Independence the night of September 15, 1810. So Televisa, the biggest television group in Mexico, has made some videos of some of the most beautiful parts of Mexico, Videos I would like to share with you.

State of Tamaulipas, located on the north east of Mexico



State of Chihuahua, located on the north of Mexico


more to come...

Last edited by jonatan47; 02-16-2010 at 11:47 PM.
jonatan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-17-2010, 02:05 AM   #2
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,657
Default Re: Mexico

But wait, here are some of the other videos about Mexico.





__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:10 AM   #3
mexican collector
 
jonatan47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tijuana, BC.
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tupolev View Post
But wait, here are some of the other videos about Mexico.














What part of most beautiful parts you can't understand you brainless piece of ****. What's your point on doing this? If you look, you can find the dark side of every country, city, place, etc...


BTW your "guide of Tijuana" video only shows on street, called "Revolucion" believe me thats not even close to Tijuana life style.

Last edited by jonatan47; 02-17-2010 at 11:43 AM.
jonatan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 02-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #4
Going, Going, Gone.....
 
1:200Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 10,504
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonatan47 View Post
It's 2010, in this year 200 years have passed since the start of our Independence the night of September 15, 1810.
Congratulations on your bicentennial celebration to occur later this year!! It's wonderful to see your National Pride, and for holding your head up high, with regards to who you are and what you represent! (Don't worry about what others here have to say about you and your country!!!)



1:200Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:23 PM   #5
mexican collector
 
jonatan47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tijuana, BC.
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1:200Freak View Post
Congratulations on your bicentennial celebration to occur later this year!! It's wonderful to see your National Pride, and for holding your head up high, with regards to who you are and what you represent! (Don't worry about what others here have to say about you and your country!!!)
Thank you 1:200Freak
jonatan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #6
Why-Why-Zed!
 
jetblue190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Earth.
Posts: 508
Default Re: Mexico

Happy 200th birthday Mexico! Also, Jonatan, be proud of your country no matter how looked down at or insulted it is. Good job for showing your national pride and 2 posts early, Happy 1000th Post!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
© Suresh A Atapattu


Arriving:
Phoenix KLM 747-400 Inflight
jetblue190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #7
Junior Collector
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: in a building
Posts: 5,968
Default Re: Mexico

The most beautiful part of both Mexico AND USA AND Canada in the specific seasons:

YouTube - Mexico Monarch Migration
__________________
LONG LIVE THE DC-10/A300/A310/MD-80/MD-11/IL96/IL86/TU154/TU134/AN2/LANDOR/ZAMBIA/N911NA/747100/RB211


IF YOU HAVE ANY HASEGAWA QUESTIONS PLEASE DIRECT THEM HERE
Bill-ay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #8
mexican collector
 
jonatan47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tijuana, BC.
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: Mexico

The State of Sinaloa, located at the west of Mexico. You can see the traditional dance, "danza del venado", made by the Indians of that region.

jonatan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:51 AM   #9
Mr. Nice Guy!
 
dylan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: KSLC
Age: 42
Posts: 4,026
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonatan47 View Post
The State of Sinaloa, located at the west of Mexico.
Spent three years flying all over this part of the country: Obregon, Choix, Bacuburito, El Fuerte, Alamos...VIVA VICTORIA BEER!!!
dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:01 PM   #10
mexican collector
 
jonatan47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tijuana, BC.
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan View Post
Spent three years flying all over this part of the country: Obregon, Choix, Bacuburito, El Fuerte, Alamos...VIVA VICTORIA BEER!!!
Don't you mean Bacubirito?
jonatan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #11
Bite Me
 
gospodin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SHV
Posts: 8,774
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonatan47 View Post
What part of most beautiful parts you can't understand you brainless piece of ****. What's your point on doing this? If you look, you can find the dark side of every country, city, place, etc...


BTW your "guide of Tijuana" video only shows on street, called "Revolucion" believe me thats not even close to Tijuana life style.
Don't you know by now, Tupi likes to poke a stick in your eye to get a reaction out of you. Just go with it, it's his sense of humor....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Steve







Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or imbeciles who really mean it. Mark Twain
gospodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:35 PM   #12
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,657
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by gospodin View Post
Don't you know by now, Tupi likes to poke a stick in your eye to get a reaction out of you. Just go with it, it's his sense of humor....
On a serious note, Tupi has put some time in helping the children in Tijuana. Here is a video I made with my Church doing work for Children Of The America's in TJ. We helped build Churches, homes, install solar lighting systems and deliver food to feeding kitchens for the nino's.

__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:08 PM   #13
Mr. Nice Guy!
 
dylan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: KSLC
Age: 42
Posts: 4,026
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonatan47 View Post
Don't you mean Bacubirito?
Close enough. I just know how to find it, and how hard to kick the little bastards that swarm my airplane after I land. Strangely enough, one of the little kids is blonde-haired, blue eyed.
dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:32 PM   #14
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,657
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan View Post
Close enough. I just know how to find it, and how hard to kick the little bastards that swarm my airplane after I land. Strangely enough, one of the little kids is blonde-haired, blue eyed.
A box of candies does wonders with the kids in Mexico. Try a little tenderness Dylan.
__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:24 AM   #15
mexican collector
 
jonatan47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tijuana, BC.
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tupolev View Post
On a serious note, Tupi has put some time in helping the children in Tijuana. Here is a video I made with my Church doing work for Children Of The America's in TJ. We helped build Churches, homes, install solar lighting systems and deliver food to feeding kitchens for the nino's.

which one is you?
jonatan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:06 AM   #16
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,657
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonatan47 View Post
which one is you?

Not in the video, I made the video.
__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:18 AM   #17
Dr. Diecast I presume?
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 6,686
Default Re: Mexico

I partied hard on Revolucion Ave back in 1985. One gringo dollar would get you a face full of bare boobies in the strip clubs and they featured the worst margaritas on the planet for a buck as well. Got back to the Marine barracks late one Saturday night after a little trip to TJ and found out the next morning that my face was full of booby glitter. Dam that was some funny schit!

Shame that the border towns are spilling so much blood these days.

Last edited by N. Eberhard; 03-10-2010 at 03:26 AM.
N. Eberhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #18
mexican collector
 
jonatan47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tijuana, BC.
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tupolev View Post
Not in the video, I made the video.
Did you stayed at Real del Mar Hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N. Eberhard View Post
I partied hard on Revolucion Ave back in 1985. One gringo dollar would get you a face full of bare boobies in the strip clubs and they featured the worst margaritas on the planet for a buck as well. Got back to the Marine barracks late one Saturday night after a little trip to TJ and found out the next morning that my face was full of booby glitter. Dam that was some funny schit!

Shame that the border towns are spilling so much blood these days.
haha dude you have issues there is always party at Revolucion Ave
it's a shame tourism has been down the last years

Last edited by jonatan47; 03-12-2010 at 01:03 AM.
jonatan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:14 AM   #19
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,657
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonatan47 View Post
Did you stayed at Real del Mar Hotel?
This was only a day trip for my Church group. Are primary mission was a food delivery. Believe it or not we have to smuggle the food past the Mexican Border Police to bring it to the poor children. If the Border Police see the large quantities of food they "confiscate" it.
__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:29 AM   #20
mexican collector
 
jonatan47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tijuana, BC.
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tupolev View Post
This was only a day trip for my Church group. Are primary mission was a food delivery. Believe it or not we have to smuggle the food past the Mexican Border Police to bring it to the poor children. If the Border Police see the large quantities of food they "confiscate" it.
oh I see, there is a group that comes every year to TJ to build houses for the poor, people from the youth group of my church has helped a couple of times.
jonatan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:10 PM   #21
Bite Me
 
gospodin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SHV
Posts: 8,774
Default Re: Mexico

I grew up in San Diego in the '60s and '70s, and I remember TJ not as the tourist town it is now, but as a place for sailors to score hookers, druggies to score drugs and generally undesirable people to hang out and cause trouble. TJ was the place I got the crap scared out of me, and I've never had a desire to revisit the city. Glad to know it's gotten better over the years.... Sorry, Jonatan, that's just what I remember of it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Steve







Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or imbeciles who really mean it. Mark Twain
gospodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:37 PM   #22
Gone to WallaWalla
 
The airplane guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Solingen, Germany
Age: 40
Posts: 496
Default Re: Mexico

Thanks for sharing the videos Jonathan,

really nice !
I have been travelling Mexico 4 or 5 times. I always loved it and had a great time, met wonderful people. Never something bad happened.
My best friend lived in DF for some years and is not married to a mexican.
I have been to :
DF, Guadalajara, Oaxaca, Veracruz, Tuxtepec, Mazatlan, Hermosillo, Guaymas, Cd. Obregon, Los Mochis, San Carlos, Alamos and of course travelled with "CHEPE" through barancas des Cobre to Crill !!!
I even had a girlfriend in Guadalajara ! Next year my friend will marry his wife again, but mexican style and I am really looking forward to go there !!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The airplane guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:52 AM   #23
mexican collector
 
jonatan47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tijuana, BC.
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by gospodin View Post
I grew up in San Diego in the '60s and '70s, and I remember TJ not as the tourist town it is now, but as a place for sailors to score hookers, druggies to score drugs and generally undesirable people to hang out and cause trouble. TJ was the place I got the crap scared out of me, and I've never had a desire to revisit the city. Glad to know it's gotten better over the years.... Sorry, Jonatan, that's just what I remember of it.
Thats the image that Tijuana had for many years, but we are trying hard to make a new one

Quote:
Originally Posted by The airplane guy View Post
Thanks for sharing the videos Jonathan,

really nice !
I have been travelling Mexico 4 or 5 times. I always loved it and had a great time, met wonderful people. Never something bad happened.
My best friend lived in DF for some years and is not married to a mexican.
I have been to :
DF, Guadalajara, Oaxaca, Veracruz, Tuxtepec, Mazatlan, Hermosillo, Guaymas, Cd. Obregon, Los Mochis, San Carlos, Alamos and of course travelled with "CHEPE" through barancas des Cobre to Crill !!!
I even had a girlfriend in Guadalajara ! Next year my friend will marry his wife again, but mexican style and I am really looking forward to go there !!
Nice, my cousin is married to a German, they live in Germany but they come very often to Mexico, and he enjoys it alot. The south of Mexico is a very beautiful and exciting place.

Last edited by jonatan47; 03-14-2010 at 05:03 AM.
jonatan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:20 AM   #24
South American collector
 
Santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brazil
Age: 47
Posts: 4,166
Send a message via MSN to Santos Send a message via Yahoo to Santos Send a message via Skype™ to Santos
Default Re: Mexico

Mexico is a great place. My honey moon was in Cancun 10 years ago.
VIVA MEXICO !!!
__________________
Thank you Aeroclassics for the VARIG Coronados, CRUZEIRO A300, Transbrasil 707s and VARIG 707s !!!
Thank you GeminiJets for the GOL 737-700 !
Thank you JC Wings for the VARIG DC-3 !
Santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:07 AM   #25
mexican collector
 
jonatan47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tijuana, BC.
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: Mexico

State of Oaxaca, located in the South of Mexico

jonatan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:26 PM.

Latest Threads
- by filip
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.