Half of trump voters are deplorable. - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Clearance Delivery > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 2.00 average.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
insane collector
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,731
Default Half of trump voters are deplorable.

So how does it feel to be called "deplorable" by Hilary if you're a Trump voter?
This campaign is starting to get exciting finally. Will she regret her comments?
__________________
Descending to model level 1700.
ELY707 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-11-2016, 07:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
JustPlaneCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Disney Land
Posts: 4,009
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

I've called her a lot worse
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

___________________________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

_________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
JustPlaneCrazy is offline  
Old 09-11-2016, 10:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
"Hello Moto"!
 
T7_4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,392
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPlaneCrazy View Post
I've called her a lot worse
Oh man! That post above is just too funny!! I love it!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
T7_4ever is offline  
 
Old 09-12-2016, 07:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
insane collector
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,731
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPlaneCrazy View Post
I've called her a lot worse
Yes, I'm sure you have but the difference here is she just insulted millions of people she may one day lead.
__________________
Descending to model level 1700.
ELY707 is offline  
Old 09-13-2016, 01:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
r3500vdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,290
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Call me an elitist, it doesn't bother me, but both campaigns are now almost exclusively aimed at a population group with little or no education and I'm no longer interested in listening to either camps arguments. Combine that with the endless and meaningless stream of television garbage, the complete lack of interest in math, science and technology education and you have a country that is dumbed down and overtaken left and right by India, China and other countries.
__________________
Mathieu [More of my diecast photos at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
]

Last edited by r3500vdp; 09-13-2016 at 02:11 PM.
r3500vdp is offline  
Old 09-13-2016, 02:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
insane collector
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,731
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3500vdp View Post
Call me an elitist, it doesn't bother me, but both campaigns are now almost exclusively aimed at a population group with little or no education and I'm no longer interested in listening to either camps arguments. Combine that with the endless and meaningless stream of television garbage, the complete lack of interest in math, science and technology education and you have a country that is dumbed down and overtaken left and right by India, China and other countries.
But you have to admit...it's funny as all hell. Laughs are in abundance. What was once recognized as the best and mightiest country in the world has become a laughing stock. The 2 candidates running for the most powerful office in the world are not worth the gum on the sole of my shoe. I say just sit back and enjoy the ride.
__________________
Descending to model level 1700.
ELY707 is offline  
Old 09-13-2016, 04:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Diecast Quality Inspector
 
Adrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: England
Posts: 3,652
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELY707 View Post
So how does it feel to be called "deplorable" by Hilary if you're a Trump voter?
It depends which half they think they're in?
__________________
Adrian


The missing B.707s still needed to be done in 1/400: Uganda Airlines, Luxair,

DC-8s still needed to be done in 1/400: UAT, Iberia ('80s scheme), Air Ceylon, Air Spain, Seaboard World (-63CF)

Aeroclassics Comets still missing- Dan Air (4 & 4C), United Arab Airlines/Misrair/Egyptair, Kuwait AW, Sudan AW, East African AW, Saudi Royal Flt.
Adrian is offline  
Old 09-16-2016, 12:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,659
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline  
Old 09-16-2016, 01:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Planecrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 641
Unhappy Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELY707 View Post
But you have to admit...it's funny as all hell. Laughs are in abundance. What was once recognized as the best and mightiest country in the world has become a laughing stock. The 2 candidates running for the most powerful office in the world are not worth the gum on the sole of my shoe. I say just sit back and enjoy the ride.
It is funny as hell, when you watch from Canada. While I am no fan of Hillary, her experience with the people you have to work with to get anything positive done. Trump is a real threat to the economic and physical health of this country.
Planecrazy is offline  
Old 09-16-2016, 02:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
insane collector
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,731
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot by speaking unlike a politician. I agree with his platform of illegal immigration, creation of new jobs and tightening or increasing the immigration process....we have the same problems here in Canada as I'm sure many other countries around the world. It's just the way Trump addresses these issues that is scaring many people who aren't used to hearing such abrupt comments but at the same time he is attracting many others who are fed up and want someone to crack down and clean up.
I'm still scratching my head over the Iran deal which is turning me off to Hilary. That deal was pure political cowardice so I don't see Hilary making things better for the U.S. or the world.
__________________
Descending to model level 1700.
ELY707 is offline  
Old 09-17-2016, 05:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Cormeilles en Parisis
Posts: 501
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

I find it amusing that people that laughed and smirked when Trump was busy insulting just about everyone who disagreed with him have gotten themselves into a tizzy because they received return fire about the "deplorable" remark. Not so much fun being on receiving end is it? Talk about Hypocrisy.

And many of TRUMP supporters ARE Deplorable as Trump appeals to people whom are racist, xenophobic, mean-spirited, puerile, selfish, violent, cruel, bullying, and apparently very thin-skinned. Sorry, this IS Deplorable Behavior. I thought Hillary should have kept that comment to herself, but it was certainly accurate.

Many of you had no qualms insulting Hillary (or Obama), well, you got one fired back at you. If the "deplorable" description bothers you then maybe you should look at your own previous conduct, (and especially that of Trump's) before getting upset.

Which is why I always believe to politely disagree with people, because if act like a jerk you are going to be treated like one.

I am supporting Hillary not because I like her (I don't), but because Trump is simply so appalling to me on so many levels.

Last edited by mmarsh; 09-17-2016 at 06:26 AM.
mmarsh is offline  
Old 09-17-2016, 10:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,659
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh View Post
I find it amusing that people that laughed and smirked when Trump was busy insulting just about everyone who disagreed with him have gotten themselves into a tizzy because they received return fire about the "deplorable" remark. Not so much fun being on receiving end is it? Talk about Hypocrisy.

And many of TRUMP supporters ARE Deplorable as Trump appeals to people whom are racist, xenophobic, mean-spirited, puerile, selfish, violent, cruel, bullying, and apparently very thin-skinned. Sorry, this IS Deplorable Behavior. I thought Hillary should have kept that comment to herself, but it was certainly accurate.

Many of you had no qualms insulting Hillary (or Obama), well, you got one fired back at you. If the "deplorable" description bothers you then maybe you should look at your own previous conduct, (and especially that of Trump's) before getting upset.

Which is why I always believe to politely disagree with people, because if act like a jerk you are going to be treated like one.

I am supporting Hillary not because I like her (I don't), but because Trump is simply so appalling to me on so many levels.
So you think Hillary supporters are not deplorable? Many are anti-police, illegal aliens, supporters of countries in the Middle East that are anti-women, anti-gay, anti-American. Hillary accepts millions of dollars in support from these Middle East countries. They support taking rights away from Americans, perpetuating the welfare state, over taxing and regulating to kill business growth and jobs. You don't find this deplorable?
__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline  
Old 09-17-2016, 12:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Collector
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,969
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Wonder how much money the "foundation" or better yet "the family" brought in last night!
jcahea is offline  
Old 09-17-2016, 02:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Cormeilles en Parisis
Posts: 501
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tupolev View Post
So you think Hillary supporters are not deplorable? Many are anti-police, illegal aliens, supporters of countries in the Middle East that are anti-women, anti-gay, anti-American. Hillary accepts millions of dollars in support from these Middle East countries. They support taking rights away from Americans, perpetuating the welfare state, over taxing and regulating to kill business growth and jobs. You don't find this deplorable?
In other words you think Hillary people are deplorable because they think differently and have different values than you do? That's exactly how fascist regimes starts...demonizing and then eliminating people whom simply disagree with you. Trump has been demonizing people for over a year, and he also stated his desire to purge any civil servant who wasn't on board with him. Thats exactly what Hitler and Stalin did. That's a VERY dangerous thing to say in a democracy.

And no, Hillary NEVER said that about Trump supporters. She called them deplorable because they are racist, xenophobic, ignorant, uneducated, mean-spirited, puerile, selfish, violent, cruel, bullying, and thin-skinned people (which many absolutely are), because how they act, but NOT because they disagreed with her on policy or even that they disliked her personally. That's the difference.

So with that in mind and to answer your question: No I don't. Not at all. Its a free country, People are entitled to believe what they want.

I dislike Hillary, but Trump is pure cancer.

Last edited by mmarsh; 09-17-2016 at 04:20 PM.
mmarsh is offline  
Old 09-17-2016, 05:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,659
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcahea View Post
Wonder how much money the "foundation" or better yet "the family" brought in last night!
Quote:
Just 5.7 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s massive 2014 budget actually went to charitable grants, according to the tax-exempt organization’s IRS filings. The rest went to salaries and employee benefits, fundraising and “other expenses.”

The Clinton Foundation spent a hair under $91.3 million in 2014, the organization’s IRS filings show. But less than $5.2 million of that went to charitable grants.
Clinton Foundation Barely Spent Any Money On Real Charity | The Daily Caller
__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline  
Old 09-17-2016, 09:03 PM   #16 (permalink)
The Shepherd
 
TheMadMajor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MHIII
Posts: 1,223
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

The biggest issue was her lack of research - I suspect the real number is much bigger than half
__________________
WANTED: GJ200 Qatar A380-800 G2QTR425
TheMadMajor is offline  
Old 09-17-2016, 10:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
JustPlaneCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Disney Land
Posts: 4,009
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

...........................
Attached Thumbnails
Half of trump voters are deplorable.-14344181_1094363487312997_8076478812197036315_n.jpg  
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

___________________________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

_________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
JustPlaneCrazy is offline  
Old 09-18-2016, 09:18 AM   #18 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
planemark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,042
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELY707 View Post
Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot by speaking unlike a politician. I agree with his platform of illegal immigration, creation of new jobs and tightening or increasing the immigration process....we have the same problems here in Canada as I'm sure many other countries around the world. It's just the way Trump addresses these issues that is scaring many people who aren't used to hearing such abrupt comments but at the same time he is attracting many others who are fed up and want someone to crack down and clean up.
I'm still scratching my head over the Iran deal which is turning me off to Hilary. That deal was pure political cowardice so I don't see Hilary making things better for the U.S. or the world.
This is a good and well thought out comment. Neither candidate is great and the best candidate, Libertarian Gary Johnson, may not get his fair shot. Hillary would be more of the same of this current administration and Trump is just too extreme at times. I'll take him over her, but still hoping Johnson can be included on the debates to change many minds.
planemark is offline  
Old 09-21-2016, 02:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Cormeilles en Parisis
Posts: 501
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by planemark View Post
This is a good and well thought out comment. Neither candidate is great and the best candidate, Libertarian Gary Johnson, may not get his fair shot. Hillary would be more of the same of this current administration and Trump is just too extreme at times. I'll take him over her, but still hoping Johnson can be included on the debates to change many minds.
I do not think Hillary is "more of the same", that description fits Biden not Hillary. Hillary is far more to the right than Obama. She opposes TPP (favoring protectionism), she's a military hawk, a pro-Israel supporter, and supports close ties with Wall Street. Obama is opposite to her on all of it.

She is much closer to Trump than Obama on FP and the economy (social policy too perhaps as I do not think Trump is as "conservative" as he lets on.

But I actually think Obama hasn't done that bad a job, I am not saying its fantastic, but after 8 years his popularity is at 58% that's not bad regardless what the haters say.

So between "more of the same", Hillary (and espicially Trump) I would go with the status quo.

Last edited by mmarsh; 09-21-2016 at 02:22 PM.
mmarsh is offline  
Old 09-22-2016, 09:25 AM   #20 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cork Ireland
Age: 70
Posts: 588
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Thank goodness I'm not American and don't have to worry about which one to choose.
But I do worry about the consequences to the world whichever is chosen. It is astounding that such a developed country with talented, innovative, educated (for the most) people can only come up with these two for choice as their leader.
But UK isn't producing people of any great quality either and, from what I can gather, Ireland is the same. Seems that people motivated to stand for positions of power do so because they can't do anything else or to satisfy their own egos.
__________________
Dave

Last edited by hkgdave; 09-22-2016 at 12:33 PM.
hkgdave is offline  
Old 10-27-2016, 03:12 PM   #21 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planecrazy View Post
It is funny as hell, when you watch from Canada. While I am no fan of Hillary, her experience with the people you have to work with to get anything positive done. Trump is a real threat to the economic and physical health of this country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh View Post
I do not think Hillary is "more of the same", that description fits Biden not Hillary. Hillary is far more to the right than Obama. She opposes TPP (favoring protectionism), she's a military hawk, a pro-Israel supporter, and supports close ties with Wall Street. Obama is opposite to her on all of it.

She is much closer to Trump than Obama on FP and the economy (social policy too perhaps as I do not think Trump is as "conservative" as he lets on.

But I actually think Obama hasn't done that bad a job, I am not saying its fantastic, but after 8 years his popularity is at 58% that's not bad regardless what the haters say.

So between "more of the same", Hillary (and espicially Trump) I would go with the status quo.




30 yrs of FAIL & corruption only means you know how to steal for yourself @ any cost, nothing positive in that. If any1 thinks Barry did anything other than horrible job for 8 yrs, then they are ignoring facts & going by approval rating rigged by the leftists leaning mains stream media (MSM) some1 just did.
__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Fleetlordatvar; 10-27-2016 at 03:16 PM.
Fleetlordatvar is offline  
Old 10-27-2016, 06:30 PM   #22 (permalink)
Mexican Collector
 
Jonatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Uranus
Posts: 82
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

How is it that in a +300 million people country it narrowed to these two characters?
Jonatan is offline  
Old 10-27-2016, 08:14 PM   #23 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Cormeilles en Parisis
Posts: 501
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleetlordatvar View Post


30 yrs of FAIL & corruption only means you know how to steal for yourself @ any cost, nothing positive in that. If any1 thinks Barry did anything other than horrible job for 8 yrs, then they are ignoring facts & going by approval rating rigged by the leftists leaning mains stream media (MSM) some1 just did.
If the facts are not backing up my pessimistic world view its clearly because they were rigged by the MSM. You sound verbatim like Donald Trump, small wonder why he is losing.

But most people people do not get their facts from FOX NEWS.

The fact is the economy is doing well, unemployment is now below 5%, the taxrate is lower than it has EVER been in US History, Bin Laden is still dead, and 30 Million Americans now have healthcare that otherwise couldn't afford it. But the problem is those numbers aren't from the MSM, they are from the Department of Labor, the IRS, and the State Department.

Personally, and I think I speak for most people, I'd rather have 4 more years of Obama than Hillary or Clinton.

Last edited by mmarsh; 10-27-2016 at 08:17 PM.
mmarsh is offline  
Old 10-27-2016, 10:53 PM   #24 (permalink)
insane collector
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,731
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh View Post

Personally, and I think I speak for most people, I'd rather have 4 more years of Obama than Hillary or Clinton.
I don't want to get into any debate here, but the Iran nuclear deal and the lifting of sanctions Obama concocted is the most insane deal even more insane than arming the Taliban to fight the Russians in Afghanistan. The Iranians are the number one terrorism sponsoring countries in the world while taunting the U.S. Navy every chance they get. Obama is very proud of that deal.
__________________
Descending to model level 1700.
ELY707 is offline  
Old 10-28-2016, 12:39 AM   #25 (permalink)
RUN, baby, RUN
 
HTF200's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Really far away
Posts: 2,150
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELY707 View Post
I don't want to get into any debate here, but the Iran nuclear deal and the lifting of sanctions Obama concocted is the most insane deal even more insane than arming the Taliban to fight the Russians in Afghanistan. The Iranians are the number one terrorism sponsoring countries in the world while taunting the U.S. Navy every chance they get. Obama is very proud of that deal.
The iranians taunting the U.S Navy ?
In the Persian Gulf ? ha ha ha ha
The Iranians number one terrorism sponsor ?
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Obama concocted the deal ?
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Fyi Congress refused to approve the Iran deal, after a coalition of countries agreed to it.
But a Trump voter never lets facts bother him.
HTF200 is offline  
Old 10-28-2016, 07:33 AM   #26 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Instant karma





Aardvark is offline  
Old 10-28-2016, 10:57 AM   #27 (permalink)
Collector of Queens
 
Kelso49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: 234 Bath Road
Posts: 676
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh View Post

The fact is the economy is doing well, unemployment is now below 5%, the taxrate is lower than it has EVER been in US History, Bin Laden is still dead, and 30 Million Americans now have healthcare that otherwise couldn't afford it. But the problem is those numbers aren't from the MSM, they are from the Department of Labor, the IRS, and the State Department.

Personally, and I think I speak for most people, I'd rather have 4 more years of Obama than Hillary or Clinton.
Obamacare enrollment is no where near 30 million. Its now hovering around 10 million. Maybe the other 20 million now have health insurance they were forced to buy. but not through the debacle that is the ACA exchanges. and the rates in the exchanges are up 25% in 2017. Unemployment, what measure are you looking at? the U-6 rate is around 9.7%. Tax rates lowest ever. Not true. At least at the top end of the highest tax bracket. They were lowest in the late 80s at 28%. They are now at 39.6%. Yes much lower than the 60s and 70s. Oh but then I also live in California so I get hit with another 13% Taxes have never been higher here. Highest in the nation. How about the national deficit? If you look at dollar amount which president has increased it the most? Yep our community organizer. Even more than Bush. And that is using correct methods and not including his first year in office since that budget was set by Bush. And Obummer will be responsible for the 2017 budget. When that is done his increase of the deficit will be close to $10 trillion. That's with a T. And nearly double what the deficit was when he took control of the budget. Back to the root of the matter. Neither of these candidates are worthy of the oval office. I still can't believe these are my choices. Understand I'm not trying to be one of those argumentative internet trolls. I have no problem with civil debates and discussions. And the reality of american politics is that both sides of the aisle have to share the blame for how we got to this situation. Can we go back to talking about planes?
__________________
Looking to buy
Cal Air International DC-10 SWD10CAL
Small World United Airlines DC-10-30 SWD10UTDS

Someone please make in diecast
Family Airlines 747
Kelso49 is offline  
Old 10-31-2016, 04:04 AM   #28 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Sydney
Posts: 8
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Both are bad, Both will result in destruction.
Borschty is offline  
Old 10-31-2016, 05:16 AM   #29 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borschty View Post
Both are bad, Both will result in destruction.
It's good to see that you haven't wasted any time getting stuck into the controversial threads!

Welcome to the forum.

Aardvark is offline  
Old 10-31-2016, 09:00 AM   #30 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Cormeilles en Parisis
Posts: 501
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelso49 View Post
Obamacare enrollment is no where near 30 million. Its now hovering around 10 million. Maybe the other 20 million now have health insurance they were forced to buy. but not through the debacle that is the ACA exchanges. and the rates in the exchanges are up 25% in 2017. Unemployment, what measure are you looking at? the U-6 rate is around 9.7%. Tax rates lowest ever. Not true. At least at the top end of the highest tax bracket. They were lowest in the late 80s at 28%. They are now at 39.6%. Yes much lower than the 60s and 70s. Oh but then I also live in California so I get hit with another 13% Taxes have never been higher here. Highest in the nation. How about the national deficit? If you look at dollar amount which president has increased it the most? Yep our community organizer. Even more than Bush. And that is using correct methods and not including his first year in office since that budget was set by Bush. And Obummer will be responsible for the 2017 budget. When that is done his increase of the deficit will be close to $10 trillion. That's with a T. And nearly double what the deficit was when he took control of the budget. Back to the root of the matter. Neither of these candidates are worthy of the oval office. I still can't believe these are my choices. Understand I'm not trying to be one of those argumentative internet trolls. I have no problem with civil debates and discussions. And the reality of american politics is that both sides of the aisle have to share the blame for how we got to this situation. Can we go back to talking about planes?
1. Correct, I meant to say 30 Million Eligibility, not actually enrolled. However Open Enrollment started yesterday so that number is going to go up.

2. Unemployment, There are multiple ways unemployment can be measured, so to be fair I am only using the same method used by all Presidents which is that statistics from the Department of Labor, which shows its currently at 5.1. It was was he took office it was 7.3, that's a remarkable drop. If you want to sure a different system of measurement then you have to use the same measure across ALL Presidents and not focus the most damaging one at Obama.

United States Unemployment Rates by President, 1948-2016

3. Most people are not really interested in what the Billionaires are paying in Taxes, we already know when you look at people like Trump. They are taxed at 42% but actually pay nothing.

The point still remains that ordinary Americans are paying the least amount of income taxes in the past 60 years. That is indisputable.

And state tax?...Come'on you know Obama isn't responsible for that, thats grasping. Why not blame him for Earthquakes in California too.

4. The Deficit has actually DECREASED the past four years, its exactly $468 Billion down from $680 Billion in 2013 and the $1.3 Trillion it was at When Bush left office

Last edited by mmarsh; 10-31-2016 at 09:04 AM.
mmarsh is offline  
Old 10-31-2016, 09:16 AM   #31 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Cormeilles en Parisis
Posts: 501
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELY707 View Post
I don't want to get into any debate here, but the Iran nuclear deal and the lifting of sanctions Obama concocted is the most insane deal even more insane than arming the Taliban to fight the Russians in Afghanistan. The Iranians are the number one terrorism sponsoring countries in the world while taunting the U.S. Navy every chance they get. Obama is very proud of that deal.
How many Terror Attacks from Iran has there been against the United States? Answer: One 35 years ago in Beirut and frankly its somewhat understandable as we had our nose in their backyard business. We should never had been there, wasn't our business.

Right now, Iranian Terror Groups are targeting Sunni Islamic Jihadist groups like ISIS and I really don't view that as a bad thing.

So they taunt us...big deal. So do the Russians, North Koreans and the Chinese, all of which are far more dangerous than Iran. Iran is not an aggressive country, it wants to be a regional power but it doesn't want to aggressively dominate their neighbors unlike the Russians and Chinese.
mmarsh is offline  
Old 10-31-2016, 06:40 PM   #32 (permalink)
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,659
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark View Post
It's good to see that you haven't wasted any time getting stuck into the controversial threads!

Welcome to the forum.

__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline  
Old 10-31-2016, 08:26 PM   #33 (permalink)
insane collector
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,731
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh View Post
How many Terror Attacks from Iran has there been against the United States? Answer: One 35 years ago in Beirut and frankly its somewhat understandable as we had our nose in their backyard business. We should never had been there, wasn't our business.
Too funny.
__________________
Descending to model level 1700.
ELY707 is offline  
Old 10-31-2016, 08:43 PM   #34 (permalink)
Collector of Queens
 
Kelso49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: 234 Bath Road
Posts: 676
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh View Post
1. Correct, I meant to say 30 Million Eligibility, not actually enrolled. However Open Enrollment started yesterday so that number is going to go up.

2. Unemployment, There are multiple ways unemployment can be measured, so to be fair I am only using the same method used by all Presidents which is that statistics from the Department of Labor, which shows its currently at 5.1. It was was he took office it was 7.3, that's a remarkable drop. If you want to sure a different system of measurement then you have to use the same measure across ALL Presidents and not focus the most damaging one at Obama.

United States Unemployment Rates by President, 1948-2016

3. Most people are not really interested in what the Billionaires are paying in Taxes, we already know when you look at people like Trump. They are taxed at 42% but actually pay nothing.

The point still remains that ordinary Americans are paying the least amount of income taxes in the past 60 years. That is indisputable.

And state tax?...Come'on you know Obama isn't responsible for that, thats grasping. Why not blame him for Earthquakes in California too.

4. The Deficit has actually DECREASED the past four years, its exactly $468 Billion down from $680 Billion in 2013 and the $1.3 Trillion it was at When Bush left office
Agree with you on unemployment.

Taxes on billionaires and the uber wealthy. As we all know many of them pull income from capital gains which is far less than ordinary income. And when we see uber wealthy people like Oprah paying $13M for a home in Aspen, probably her 4th or 5th, why isn't there a huge federal luxury tax on that?

State Tax - oh no I don't blame any president for that. But in California what party do you think has been in control for a few decades? Want to take a look at our balance sheet?

Not sure where you get your numbers on the national debt though. This article shows numbers completely different.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-b...ercent-3306296
__________________
Looking to buy
Cal Air International DC-10 SWD10CAL
Small World United Airlines DC-10-30 SWD10UTDS

Someone please make in diecast
Family Airlines 747
Kelso49 is offline  
Old 11-03-2016, 04:59 AM   #35 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Tell me who the deplorables really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJV41gS2c8M
Aardvark is offline  
Old 11-04-2016, 12:12 AM   #36 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
MS122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Belle Isle
Posts: 21
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark View Post
Tell me who the deplorables really are.
The answer is in the title of this thread
MS122 is offline  
Old 11-04-2016, 03:04 AM   #37 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVDliwn0Xjg
Aardvark is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 04:09 AM   #38 (permalink)
RUN, baby, RUN
 
HTF200's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Really far away
Posts: 2,150
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELY707 View Post
Too funny.
What is funny is that you don't understand what "in your own backyard" means.

Like when you repeat ad nauseaum your "Iran is taunting the US Navy" mantra.

If we are separated 10000 miles from each other, and you bring your navy very close to my territorial waters, even a simpleton would realise that you are taunting me.

And this is the result

Iran Air flight 655 shot down by the US Navy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Do you find this funny ?
HTF200 is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 09:19 AM   #39 (permalink)
insane collector
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,731
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTF200 View Post
What is funny is that you don't understand what "in your own backyard" means.

Like when you repeat ad nauseaum your "Iran is taunting the US Navy" mantra.

If we are separated 10000 miles from each other, and you bring your navy very close to my territorial waters, even a simpleton would realise that you are taunting me.
As you said, very close to territorial waters, There's a huge difference between very close and inside. Hundreds of countries have their ships travelling very close to others' territorial waters daily. Some may even stray into but that does not mean to engage or provoke as the Iranians do. The Iranians know the Americans have ongoing operations in the Gulf which has nothing to do with Iran, so why threaten? The Iranian leadership and population chants threats on a daily basis towards the West. The Iranian leadership threatens to annihilate Israel and "wipe it off the map" as they say. They deny the holocaust even happened. Iran supports Hamas and Hezbollah with financial aid, weapons and allows them to train on Iranian soil. Even a simpleton would realise what Iran is.
__________________
Descending to model level 1700.
ELY707 is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 10:19 AM   #40 (permalink)
RUN, baby, RUN
 
HTF200's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Really far away
Posts: 2,150
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELY707 View Post
As you said, very close to territorial waters, There's a huge difference between very close and inside. Hundreds of countries have their ships travelling very close to others' territorial waters daily. Some may even stray into but that does not mean to engage or provoke as the Iranians do. The Iranians know the Americans have ongoing operations in the Gulf which has nothing to do with Iran, so why threaten? The Iranian leadership and population chants threats on a daily basis towards the West. The Iranian leadership threatens to annihilate Israel and "wipe it off the map" as they say. They deny the holocaust even happened. Iran supports Hamas and Hezbollah with financial aid, weapons and allows them to train on Iranian soil. Even a simpleton would realise what Iran is.
What are the Americans doing in the Gulf, if not for Iran.
And why did the Americans shoot down an Iranian air liner ?
Maybe like they have trouble understanding what is a civilian airplane, like you have trouble dealing with distances.
As a Trump suppporter you have cognitive bias.
Iran & other countries consider Israel as a menace, since it has been constantly expanding territories by stealing palestinian land and annexing territories from surrounding countries, as well as atttacking them.
I don't see any UN resolution condemning Iran, but i see 100 condemnations of israel by the UN.

So I get it:if we live 10000 miles away and i come right next to your territorial waters with my armada, while yours remain close to your shores, and after i down one of your civilian airplanes with one of my ships, and tell you you threatened me, you'll just say ok ?
You are the simpleton.
HTF200 is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 10:37 AM   #41 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTF200 View Post
What are the Americans doing in the Gulf, if not for Iran.
And why did the Americans shoot down an Iranian air liner ?
Maybe like they have trouble understanding what is a civilian airplane, like you have trouble dealing with distances.
As a Trump suppporter you have cognitive bias.
Iran & other countries consider Israel as a menace, since it has been constantly expanding territories by stealing palestinian land and annexing territories from surrounding countries, as well as atttacking them.
I don't see any UN resolution condemning Iran, but i see 100 condemnations of israel by the UN.

So I get it:if we live 10000 miles away and i come right next to your territorial waters with my armada, while yours remain close to your shores, and after i down one of your civilian airplanes with one of my ships, and tell you you threatened me, you'll just say ok ?
You are the simpleton.
Please don't breed.
Aardvark is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 12:57 PM   #42 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Cormeilles en Parisis
Posts: 501
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELY707 View Post
As you said, very close to territorial waters, There's a huge difference between very close and inside. Hundreds of countries have their ships travelling very close to others' territorial waters daily. Some may even stray into but that does not mean to engage or provoke as the Iranians do. The Iranians know the Americans have ongoing operations in the Gulf which has nothing to do with Iran, so why threaten? The Iranian leadership and population chants threats on a daily basis towards the West. The Iranian leadership threatens to annihilate Israel and "wipe it off the map" as they say. They deny the holocaust even happened. Iran supports Hamas and Hezbollah with financial aid, weapons and allows them to train on Iranian soil. Even a simpleton would realise what Iran is.
Israel is not the USA, they don't get a vote in our election despite many in their arrogant selfish government that think they do. Secondly the Israelis have repeated stabbed us (and many other countries) in the back via espionage, selling our technology to China, and even attacking the USS Liberty. Lastly, the Israelis have repeatedly threatened to Nuke Iran which naturally lead to the Iranians pursuing a nuclear weapon of their own.

Neither Iran nor Israel likes us, the difference is Iran is honest about it. Israel on the other hand pretends to be our friend and sticks a knife in our back when it suits them. So remember that next time you want to stick up for them. Most of the anti-Iran sentiment in the USA comes from pro-Israel than would like nothing better than the US to attack Iran and do Israels dirty work for them.

Secondly Iran is hardly the only country that taunts the USA. North Korea, China and Russia all do the same. Russia puts its boomers right outside US Cities in international waters, what is that but not a direct threat of nuclear attack? Remember this is the country Trump wants to be pals with! That's far more scarier that what Iran (population the size of New Jersey) can do.

Last edited by mmarsh; 11-06-2016 at 01:25 PM.
mmarsh is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 01:56 PM   #43 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.


‘Death to America’: Iran Celebrates 37th Anniversary of U.S. Embassy Takeover



Iranians bask in anti-American feeling on anniversary of 1979 U.S. embassy takeover


Do you feel the love, Americans?
Aardvark is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 02:02 PM   #44 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Cormeilles en Parisis
Posts: 501
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

[QUOTE=Aardvark;2143761]

So what? Ever been to Russia? Its the samething there, the kids are taught to hate the West and everything American.

Same in China and same in North Korea.

Bur you seem to terrified about the tiny piss-ant country which DOESN'T have nuclear weapons.

Explain the logic behind that?
mmarsh is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 02:22 PM   #45 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh View Post
Russia puts its boomers right outside US Cities in international waters, what is that but not a direct threat of nuclear attack? Remember this is the country Trump wants to be pals with! That's far more scarier that what Iran (population the size of New Jersey) can do.
And you think it's a bad thing for two nuclear superpowers to ease tensions between them?
Aardvark is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 03:12 PM   #46 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
eugenevh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Peanut Gallery: Cape Town Branch
Posts: 651
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh View Post
Israel is not the USA, they don't get a vote in our election despite many in their arrogant selfish government that think they do. Secondly the Israelis have repeated stabbed us (and many other countries) in the back via espionage, selling our technology to China, and even attacking the USS Liberty. Lastly, the Israelis have repeatedly threatened to Nuke Iran which naturally lead to the Iranians pursuing a nuclear weapon of their own.

Neither Iran nor Israel likes us, the difference is Iran is honest about it. Israel on the other hand pretends to be our friend and sticks a knife in our back when it suits them. So remember that next time you want to stick up for them. Most of the anti-Iran sentiment in the USA comes from pro-Israel than would like nothing better than the US to attack Iran and do Israels dirty work for them.

Secondly Iran is hardly the only country that taunts the USA. North Korea, China and Russia all do the same. Russia puts its boomers right outside US Cities in international waters, what is that but not a direct threat of nuclear attack? Remember this is the country Trump wants to be pals with! That's far more scarier that what Iran (population the size of New Jersey) can do.
You can just as well have been talking to a wall.
His Forum nick ELY707 should also give a clue as to his world views.
ELY is the ICAO code for EL AL. So that is kind of a give-away.

In my minds eye I can only see this one as well as ol' Aardvark with their hands over the ears, going nananananananana whilst sipping the old Trump Kool-aid.

There are a couple of extremist right-wing collectors on DAC which spews their crap all over the GST section on this forum.

Although fortunately these two will not vote in the election, but sadly they are representative of a lot of Trump supporters. "Half" would be a good guess.

I don't agree with their views, but they have the right to make idiots of themselves, thanks to Free Speech. (As long as they don't cross a vague line)

But American Politics are almost on par with what is happening in South Africa. The majority voters are also not always the best informed. Case in point is Brexit. Just look how wonderful the Pound is doing....
__________________
My collection on DiMA (which features logos and pictures of models)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



eugenevh is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 03:19 PM   #47 (permalink)
RUN, baby, RUN
 
HTF200's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Really far away
Posts: 2,150
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark View Post
Please don't breed.
Only if you stop breathing for about one hour.
You need not worry about brain damage.
HTF200 is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 03:41 PM   #48 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
Aardvark is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 03:42 PM   #49 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Hillary Clinton trustworthy? I think not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k1-PdKfKX0
Aardvark is offline  
Old 11-06-2016, 04:02 PM   #50 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Half of trump voters are deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenevh View Post
You can just as well have been talking to a wall.
His Forum nick ELY707 should also give a clue as to his world views.
ELY is the ICAO code for EL AL. So that is kind of a give-away.

In my minds eye I can only see this one as well as ol' Aardvark with their hands over the ears, going nananananananana whilst sipping the old Trump Kool-aid.

There are a couple of extremist right-wing collectors on DAC which spews their crap all over the GST section on this forum.

Although fortunately these two will not vote in the election, but sadly they are representative of a lot of Trump supporters. "Half" would be a good guess.

I don't agree with their views, but they have the right to make idiots of themselves, thanks to Free Speech. (As long as they don't cross a vague line)

But American Politics are almost on par with what is happening in South Africa. The majority voters are also not always the best informed. Case in point is Brexit. Just look how wonderful the Pound is doing....
Only those with deprived morals could still support this monster of a woman after all of the shocking revelations that have been unearthed recently.

Lolita Express?

Paedophile island?

People like you disgust me.

You call us "extremist"? For what? You defend this godawful animal.
Aardvark is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 AM.

Latest Threads
- by BA2936
- by KLM4me
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.