DA.C

DA.C (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/index.php)
-   General Squawk Talk (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/general-squawk-talk/)
-   -   The death from above: guided missiles of Luftwaffe (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/general-squawk-talk/193330-death-above-guided-missiles-luftwaffe.html)

sjk.fly4ever 02-28-2016 06:33 AM

The death from above: guided missiles of Luftwaffe
 
I share with you this interesting article showing photos, drawings and diagrams of various types of guided bombs and missiles tested or used by the Luftwaffe during WW2. The photos can be viewed by visiting the link below:


Aviação em Floripa: A morte que vem do céu: mísseis guiados da Luftwaffe


Best Regards!

steveNfl 02-28-2016 11:12 AM

Re: The death from above: guided missiles of Luftwaffe
 
its too bad 1:1 military gets no visitors at all. Ive been meaning to post pics from the armament museum for some time now but no one visits that section anyway. I was also going to post pics from all the tomcats Ive got to see but again not much point for the amount of work required.

steveNfl 02-28-2016 11:15 AM

Re: The death from above: guided missiles of Luftwaffe
 
on subject if the germans had left russia for last they probably would have been successful. Spreading their military assets so far apart and having supply trains going both ways for hundreds of miles makes little sense. They definitely had alot of high tech stuff for the time.

tomcatter 02-28-2016 11:22 AM

Re: The death from above: guided missiles of Luftwaffe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steveNfl (Post 1776786)
its too bad 1:1 military gets no visitors at all. Ive been meaning to post pics from the armament museum for some time now but no one visits that section anyway. I was also going to post pics from all the tomcats Ive got to see but again not much point for the amount of work required.

tomcats??? did i hear tomcats??? oh please post 'em, i implore you :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveNfl (Post 1776810)
on subject if the germans had left russia for last they probably would have been successful. Spreading their military assets so far apart and having supply trains going both ways for hundreds of miles makes little sense. They definitely had alot of high tech stuff for the time.

it's like the game of risk. the ruskies may have drawn first blood when ze germans were at their weakest. we'd all be commies then...

steveNfl 02-28-2016 11:42 AM

Re: The death from above: guided missiles of Luftwaffe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomcatter (Post 1776834)
tomcats??? did i hear tomcats???...

resizing all the pics on photobucket though :eek:

tomcatter 02-28-2016 11:45 AM

Re: The death from above: guided missiles of Luftwaffe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steveNfl (Post 1776890)
resizing all the pics on photobucket though :eek:

oh thank you, thank you. bless your heart, my child. you're such a saint!

steveNfl 02-28-2016 11:53 AM

Re: The death from above: guided missiles of Luftwaffe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomcatter (Post 1776906)
oh thank you, thank you. bless your heart, my child. you're such a saint!

haha no I meant the thought of resizing all the pics on photobucket :eek:

not Im currently resizing the pics on photobucket

tomcatter 02-28-2016 11:59 AM

Re: The death from above: guided missiles of Luftwaffe
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steveNfl (Post 1776962)
haha no I meant the thought of resizing all the pics on photobucket :eek:

not Im currently resizing the pics on photobucket

i can wait :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.