Who created ISIS? - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Clearance Delivery > General Squawk Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-29-2015, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
willigenburg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,486
Default Who created ISIS?

Here is an interview were Putin gives " HIS" insight in who created ISIS.

Now before i get bombarded again with hate responses , please take your time to watch it first.

And than give your opnion about this, i will not respond too it because uuuh well i am Biasd on this subject to say at least.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww
__________________
"There are still people in my party who believe in consensus politics. I regard them as Quislings, as traitors... I mean it"
Margaret Thatcher
willigenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-01-2015, 08:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NY
Posts: 1
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Maybe he is right, we regular people will never know the truth!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LisaSharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
Wingnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Henderson
Posts: 449
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

That would be the Muslim President Barry "Barack Obama" Soetero.
He made the US air force drop leaflets saying get out of the area because we are going to bomb it before we actually did bomb it. If thats not protecting the enemy (His People) I dont know what is.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 12-08-2015, 10:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
ArcLight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 430
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Yeah, I watched it. I trust Putin's "insights" about as much as I would trust Jack the Ripper. Putin is an ex KGB agent, just in case you weren't aware of that fact, and as the saying goes "Leopards don't change their spots". That's about all anyone needs to know about Vlad's "honesty" and "trustworthiness". If you still trust Pooty, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you, and some ocean front property in Arizona....
ArcLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 11:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
aae991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago area
Posts: 1,247
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
That would be the Muslim President Barry "Barack Obama" Soetero.
He made the US air force drop leaflets saying get out of the area because we are going to bomb it before we actually did bomb it. If thats not protecting the enemy (His People) I dont know what is.
While I have many issues with our current president and his handlers, I'm sick and tired of comments like this. He is NOT a Muslim. If you truly believe that he is, you've been drinking too much Kool-aid.
aae991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 11:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Collector
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 81
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
That would be the Muslim President Barry "Barack Obama" Soetero.
He made the US air force drop leaflets saying get out of the area because we are going to bomb it before we actually did bomb it. If thats not protecting the enemy (His People) I dont know what is.
I do think he started ISIS, but the purpose of leaflets in enemy territory is to evacuate civilians and destroy enemy artillery. That's what Israel does when bombing HAMAS
747-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
ArcLight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 430
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aae991 View Post
While I have many issues with our current president and his handlers, I'm sick and tired of comments like this. He is NOT a Muslim. If you truly believe that he is, you've been drinking too much Kool-aid.
Baracky doesn't really need any "handlers", he marches to his own drummer and rules by decree.

As far as Obola being Muslim you're probably right, but his daddy was, and as the saying goes, The apple don't fall far from the tree. Be that as it may, I don't think he's a "practicing" Muslim, but whether he's a Muslim sympathizer, and to what degree, is a horse of a different color.

Whether you approve of Obama or not is irrelevant in this discussion, the notion that he "created" ISIS is preposterous, but his handling of them is a total failure, that much is certain.
ArcLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,659
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Putin is 100% correct. He also very politely and diplomatically called Obama an idiot. Putin also very correctly pointed out all the times in history where Russia and America have been allies in wars and how we need to be fighting this war together.
__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
ArcLight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 430
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Well Pooty told the truth for once when he called Obama an idiot, but I think Bill Clinton assessed him much better when he called him "an amateur".

As for the US and Russia being allies..?? Only when it suits their goals, and once those are achieved they'll throw us under the bus like a piece of garbage. Russians are a rabidly xenophobic lot, a consequence of being invaded for centuries, they will never trust or be "allies" in any true sense of the word with the United States.
ArcLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,659
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

https://www.rt.com/news/325169-russi...rkey-isis-oil/
__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Mr. Saab
 
SaabsOverSAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 817
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
That would be the Muslim President Barry "Barack Obama" Soetero.
He made the US air force drop leaflets saying get out of the area because we are going to bomb it before we actually did bomb it. If thats not protecting the enemy (His People) I dont know what is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tupolev View Post
Putin is 100% correct. He also very politely and diplomatically called Obama an idiot. Putin also very correctly pointed out all the times in history where Russia and America have been allies in wars and how we need to be fighting this war together.
People like you two are true idiots who know absolutely nothing about geopolitics and only like to spew the "BAMAS A MOOSLIM" BS that makes you feel good. You know what created ISIS? The power of the United States. The US is the greatest power the world has ever known, and in order to preserve the absolute power it wields over every corner of the world, it has to foster instability where it sees a threat to that power. The neoconservative, interventionist policies that lead to the creation of ISIS were started by Reagan and continued through H.W, Clinton, Bush #2 Electric Boogaloo, and Obama. Not one of them is solely responsible for any of the consequences. ISIS was created by an ideology perpetuated by the Exectutive branch, the armed forces, and the CIA since the 1980s. It must be absolutely fascinating to live in such a black and white world as you do, where the President is the king and nothing that happened before him matters. Read any history book and you'll see that nothing 'happens'... everything is interconnected. As for myself, I don't support Obama nor do I oppose him. I support the US' policy of attempting to preserve its complete, global, terrifying amounts of power through any means necessary because honestly I like being on the winning side. ISIS will fizzle out within the next 5 years and we'll move on to the next terrorist group that might pose a threat to some busses or concert halls but is inconsequential in the long run.
__________________
My entire 1:400 and 1:200 collection is for sale! Email
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or PM me for details!
SaabsOverSAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Cormeilles en Parisis
Posts: 504
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

First of all nobody created ISIS, the foundations of Sunni extremism was already there for 900 years, only recently held in check by Saddam Hussein (in the Iraq-Syria area) until Bush and the Neocon Dumbass unwisely decide to remove him and open Pandora's box by creating a power vacuum. Its always been there under the surface. However there is one difference about ISIS and other Islamic groups...they are greedy. Money/Power is definitely a motivating power, as much as religion is, and the good news this can be used against them. there have already been several violent squabbles over Plunder by different ISIS groups.

As for Obama, I am neutral on him, although I recognize he's in a tricky spot.

The easiest solution is to send 100,000 troops and crush them, but doing so might create a rallying cry for all Muslims around the world, just like Iraq did. Killing 50,000 ISIS members to create 200,000 next generation terrorists is a bad trade. So while sending troops into Syria might be the easiest solution, but it might not be the best solution in the long term. Just see how post-Iraq turned out as an object lesson of shooting first and asking questions later.

The best course of action is that ISIS is destroyed from within (without direct Western help), either by infighting or by some other regional player (Kurds, Turks, Assad, Jordanians etc). The problem of course is that its slow and not guaranteed to work and in the interim lots of innocent people will die because of it.

If it were me I'd focus my energy on finding and killing al-Baghdadhi, then using Intelligence resources to create as much internal mayhem within ISIS as possible. Baghadidi's successors who would all be fighting each other to to replace him. ISIS isn't as structured as AL-Qaeda, it wouldn't take much to cause them to kill each other. Have Assad mop-up whoever is leftover, and then have Assad "retired".

So like I said Obama's in a tough position (as is France, Russia, and everyone else), its not as easy as just sending troops, otherwise believe me don't you think we'd have done it already?

Last edited by mmarsh; 12-09-2015 at 10:39 AM.
mmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 02:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,659
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaabsOverSAW View Post
People like you two are true idiots who know absolutely nothing about geopolitics and only like to spew the "BAMAS A MOOSLIM" BS that makes you feel good. You know what created ISIS? The power of the United States. The US is the greatest power the world has ever known, and in order to preserve the absolute power it wields over every corner of the world, it has to foster instability where it sees a threat to that power. The neoconservative, interventionist policies that lead to the creation of ISIS were started by Reagan and continued through H.W, Clinton, Bush #2 Electric Boogaloo, and Obama. Not one of them is solely responsible for any of the consequences. ISIS was created by an ideology perpetuated by the Exectutive branch, the armed forces, and the CIA since the 1980s. It must be absolutely fascinating to live in such a black and white world as you do, where the President is the king and nothing that happened before him matters. Read any history book and you'll see that nothing 'happens'... everything is interconnected. As for myself, I don't support Obama nor do I oppose him. I support the US' policy of attempting to preserve its complete, global, terrifying amounts of power through any means necessary because honestly I like being on the winning side. ISIS will fizzle out within the next 5 years and we'll move on to the next terrorist group that might pose a threat to some busses or concert halls but is inconsequential in the long run.
Did you even watch the video with Putin? Your statement is exactly what he said. So you must agree with him.
__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 12:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Mr. Saab
 
SaabsOverSAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 817
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tupolev View Post
Did you even watch the video with Putin? Your statement is exactly what he said. So you must agree with him.
Actually, I didn't watch the video until just now. I was mostly responding to the other guys comment about how Obama is to blame; I read yours a little fast and threw it in because I thought it was expressing the same sentiment. I do agree with Putin, and he was a lot more honest than politicians here in the west (when you don't have to worry about getting re-elected you don't have to worry about shoehorning in rhetoric and flowery language). However, he's obviously talking from the position of having zero control of the situation. "You must stop acting out of imperialistic ambitions". I'd be willing to bet my house, my car, and the head of my first born child that Putin would be doing the same exact thing the Americans are if he was in their shoes. He's pissed off that the US controls 100% of the world's oceans and that his once great country has been reduced to a crappy, poor Eastern European dictatorship and has to act tough to save face.
__________________
My entire 1:400 and 1:200 collection is for sale! Email
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or PM me for details!
SaabsOverSAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 12:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
Aviation Geek
 
A Tupolev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 6,659
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaabsOverSAW View Post
Actually, I didn't watch the video until just now. I was mostly responding to the other guys comment about how Obama is to blame; I read yours a little fast and threw it in because I thought it was expressing the same sentiment. I do agree with Putin, and he was a lot more honest than politicians here in the west (when you don't have to worry about getting re-elected you don't have to worry about shoehorning in rhetoric and flowery language). However, he's obviously talking from the position of having zero control of the situation. "You must stop acting out of imperialistic ambitions". I'd be willing to bet my house, my car, and the head of my first born child that Putin would be doing the same exact thing the Americans are if he was in their shoes. He's pissed off that the US controls 100% of the world's oceans and that his once great country has been reduced to a crappy, poor Eastern European dictatorship and has to act tough to save face.
We can debate on Putin's motivations. But the key point with what he said is the USA messing with the internal affairs of other countries is not a good idea. We can't impose our government style on other countries, it does not work. First you need a civil and educated culture before democracy works. It will be hundreds of years, if ever, before the people in most Middle-East countries are civilized and educated.
__________________
Radicalized American
A Tupolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 01:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
Mr. Saab
 
SaabsOverSAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 817
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tupolev View Post
But the key point with what he said is the USA messing with the internal affairs of other countries is not a good idea.
That's debatable. I'm of the opinion that in order to preserve our complete absolute power (and, most importantly, the comfort and safety that goes with it), someone's going to have to get caught under our steamroller from time to time. I think that the best way to deal with the Middle East is to drown them in a sea of capitalism, sort of like a Marshall plan but with more McDonald's. There was an article a while back about how store owners in Afghanistan were p***ed off because the Taliban guys kept taking all their Western products. So, we inject every Middle Eastern country with all the KFC, Apple, and Head & Shoulders stuff they can get their hands on. We get more trade deals and young people don't want to leave their now cushy lives to join some terrorist group... everyone's happy. It worked in Vietnam. The communists took over and they went a little crazy for a few decades, but now the country is an Asian trading partner despite being officially communist. If you didn't know already, I'm an Arab (Syrian, actually), and while I'd hate to lose our culture, I hate what's going on right now more.
__________________
My entire 1:400 and 1:200 collection is for sale! Email
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or PM me for details!
SaabsOverSAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 03:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Cormeilles en Parisis
Posts: 504
Default Re: Who created ISIS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tupolev View Post
We can debate on Putin's motivations. But the key point with what he said is the USA messing with the internal affairs of other countries is not a good idea. We can't impose our government style on other countries, it does not work. First you need a civil and educated culture before democracy works. It will be hundreds of years, if ever, before the people in most Middle-East countries are civilized and educated.
While I don't necessarily disagree, one has to keep on mind the track record of the person giving the United States the morality lesson.

Whereas the US tries an impose a Western style democracy on unwilling states, Putin simple annexes parts of other countries outright (Ossentia, Crimea, with Eastern Ukraine in progress and Estonia on the Russian to-do list) via military force into Russia. Russia is required to keep a strong iron hand on these areas to keep the locals from outright rebellion.

I do think SaaboverSaw makes a good point about carpet-bombing less developed/volatile countries with Capitalism. SaaboverSaw mentioned Vietnam and the Marshall Plan, I'll add China to that list.
mmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29 PM.

Latest Threads
- by arinmuk
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.