Threshold Aviation - 737 Simulator 1 hour! - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Clearance Delivery > General Squawk Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-27-2015, 05:41 PM   #1
Insane Collector
 
TheFSXPilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Georgetown, Ontario
Age: 15
Posts: 2,131
Smile Threshold Aviation - 737 Simulator 1 hour!

Hi all,

Today, me and my Dad just went to the Threshold Aviation 737 flight simulator. We went there for an hour, and we flew from CYYZ (Toronto Pearson International) to KBUF (Buffalo-Niagara International). We cruised at 7000 then descended to 3000. You can see the Falls from the plane! When I landed, we taxied to the gate and turned off the plane.

We also bought a Skymarks Air Canada Rouge 767 and a 777x engine cup.

Threshold said they'll be making a new website or something, and my picture is going to be on it.

If you had a chance to go there, I would recommend it because it's and experience you'll never forget!
__________________
Daniel

If you have any of the following models for sale please PM me!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Inflight200 WestJet 737-200 90 CAD or less please

Manufacturers! Are you able to make a WestJet 737-600???
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

________________
TheFSXPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-27-2015, 06:04 PM   #2
Senior Collector
 
ArcLight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 430
Default Re: Threshold Aviation - 737 Simulator 1 hour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFSXPilot View Post
Hi all,

Today, me and my Dad just went to the Threshold Aviation 737 flight simulator. We went there for an hour, and we flew from CYYZ (Toronto Pearson International) to KBUF (Buffalo-Niagara International). We cruised at 7000 then descended to 3000. You can see the Falls from the plane! When I landed, we taxied to the gate and turned off the plane.

We also bought a Skymarks Air Canada Rouge 767 and a 777x engine cup.

Threshold said they'll be making a new website or something, and my picture is going to be on it.

If you had a chance to go there, I would recommend it because it's and experience you'll never forget!
Very cool. I checked their website and the prices are actually quite reasonable considering what one of these simulators costs to own and operate.

I assume you had some sort of guide, tutor, or whatever you want to call it, to help you set things up etc...?? The 737 NG cockpit and systems are quite complex, and unless you're a real commercial pilot, or someone with a lot of experience in a simulator of this type, I think the average person would have no clue whatsoever where to begin, or what to do along the way. Were you flying as Captain or FO...?? Either way, it sounds like a lot of fun.
ArcLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 06:23 PM   #3
Cactus
 
Taiga04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: MSN
Posts: 465
Default Re: Threshold Aviation - 737 Simulator 1 hour!

Really cool. Their prices look VERY reasonable compared to what I have seen for other simulators you can in Vegas and Atlanta. If I find myself in Toronto I might have to check it out.
__________________
I collect:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Looking for: Hogan US Airways a319 - Final Livery

Successfully bought from: Widebody, Travsuz, Nurunet, Buckeyes14, airplanenut5588, IranAir4Ever
Taiga04 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 11-27-2015, 07:28 PM   #4
Insane Collector
 
TheFSXPilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Georgetown, Ontario
Age: 15
Posts: 2,131
Default Re: Threshold Aviation - 737 Simulator 1 hour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcLight View Post
Very cool. I checked their website and the prices are actually quite reasonable considering what one of these simulators costs to own and operate.

I assume you had some sort of guide, tutor, or whatever you want to call it, to help you set things up etc...?? The 737 NG cockpit and systems are quite complex, and unless you're a real commercial pilot, or someone with a lot of experience in a simulator of this type, I think the average person would have no clue whatsoever where to begin, or what to do along the way. Were you flying as Captain or FO...?? Either way, it sounds like a lot of fun.
I was the Captain and my Dad was to First Officer. We had an instructor named Mickey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga04 View Post
Really cool. Their prices look VERY reasonable compared to what I have seen for other simulators you can in Vegas and Atlanta. If I find myself in Toronto I might have to check it out.
Thanks! The prices are very reasonable. The prices are lower if you book it on a weekday (Monday to Thursday).
__________________
Daniel

If you have any of the following models for sale please PM me!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Inflight200 WestJet 737-200 90 CAD or less please

Manufacturers! Are you able to make a WestJet 737-600???
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

________________
TheFSXPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
737 , 767 , cyyz , simulator , threshold aviation

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 PM.

Latest Threads
- by DKSA321
- by weasel1
- by HTF200
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.