IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians - Page 4 - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Clearance Delivery > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:00 PM   #151 (permalink)
Galactic Artifact
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 55
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

I think Ripley had the answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q
__________________
The Billy Goats Gruff had it right
AIR FRANCE 430 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-08-2014, 08:00 PM   #152 (permalink)
1/600 & 1/400 Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Auckland
Age: 42
Posts: 4,112
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

I think this is a fairly accurate appraisal of how most of Europe and Australasia think of Israel at the present time:

Paul Thomas: Plucky little Israel turns itself into the ruthless and pitiless avenger state - World - NZ Herald News

The vitriol and hatred I see on this thread is coming largely from the pro-Israeli members ganging up and attacking the lone voice from the other side of the fence. He may not be correct but your behaviour towards him is appalling.

Just because one group does something doesn't mean Israel can do it too. The attacks on UN schools against civilians is indefensible (regardless of whether Hamas is present or not) and clearly a war crime by any sensible standards.

Sending text message warnings to poor families telling them to get out of houses into a warzone because you are going to level their house in under 15 minutes is plainly madness and how anyone can justify that as being ok beggars belief.

Israel is at least as guilty of perpetuating the violence over the years and tell me, how exactly are continuous military operations against the West Bank and Gaza ever going to enable a peaceful solution. All Israel is doing is creating more hatred against themselves.

The whole thing is a disaster but the things Fleetlordatvar, Andrew, Tupolev and others are saying on here are very low. You all sound like children and should be ashamed.

It is no wonder there can be no peaceful solution with these kind of comments. Religion will be the death of you all - and word to the wise guys - god doesn't even exist!!!
__________________
Richard


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by RStretton; 08-08-2014 at 08:03 PM.
RStretton is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 08:07 PM   #153 (permalink)
Collector
 
abed a345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: idk
Posts: 75
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstretton View Post
i think this is a fairly accurate appraisal of how most of europe and australasia think of israel at the present time:

paul thomas: Plucky little israel turns itself into the ruthless and pitiless avenger state - world - nz herald news

the vitriol and hatred i see on this thread is coming largely from the pro-israeli members ganging up and attacking the lone voice from the other side of the fence. He may not be correct but your behaviour towards him is appalling.

Just because one group does something doesn't mean israel can do it too. The attacks on un schools against civilians is indefensible (regardless of whether hamas is present or not) and clearly a war crime by any sensible standards.

Sending text message warnings to poor families telling them to get out of houses into a warzone because you are going to level their house in under 15 minutes is plainly madness and how anyone can justify that as being ok beggars belief.

Israel is at least as guilty of perpetuating the violence over the years and tell me, how exactly are continuous military operations against the west bank and gaza ever going to enable a peaceful solution. All israel is doing is creating more hatred against themselves.

The whole thing is a disaster but the things fleetlordatvar, andrew, tupolev and others are saying on here are very low. You all sound like children and should be ashamed.

It is no wonder there can be no peaceful solution with these kind of comments. Religion will be the death of you all - and word to the wise guys - god doesn't even exist!!!
wow, thanks for backing me up
no comment about the last statement though
__________________
Abed Abed
abed a345 is offline  
 
Old 08-08-2014, 08:57 PM   #154 (permalink)
GJ 1:400 insane collecter
 
Larry Lawrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tel aviv
Posts: 108
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by abed a345 View Post
IDK what is wrong with you hayati, what happened today is that the Palestinians want to live a normal life, as such build a port in gaza, israel dont want that , for over 20 years they didnt want the thing in gaza, hamas dont want it to be like this, israel whenever they want attack gaza, after two tree weeks the ask for a ceasfire, that's not acceptable, so hayati, please , learn to mind your own business, I can tell by your reactions that you know nothing about what's happing, no nation is going to accept that they will live in siege
TELL ME, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I ASK YOU THIS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO INSTEAD OF THE PALESTINIANS,YOU ARE LIVING IN SIEGE, MOST OF THE BASIC PRODUCTS ARE SMUGGLED BY TUNNELS FROM EGYPT, ISRAEL DONT WANT PEACE, NO ONE IN THE WORLD CARES, AND YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN ISRAEL WILL OCCUPY GAZA, SO TELL MY SMARTY, ANSWER, YOU KNOW YOU CANT ANSWER BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG...
WHAT DO YOU EXCPECT THEM TO DO? SIT AND WATCH AS THEY ARE DYING FROM POVERTY AND BOMBING?
take a look at this video, see my brothers in gaza :
??????? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ????????
No comment
Every word is 100% accurate , stay strong man , as a Jew I can say everything here is right, these guys here have no idea, just brainwashed by the mainstream media.....
__________________
MY eBay store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MY collection:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Larry Lawrence is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 09:07 PM   #155 (permalink)
The Truth Detector
 
aklein707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang; Peoples Republic of China
Posts: 6,459
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by RStretton View Post
I think this is a fairly accurate appraisal of how most of Europe and Australasia think of Israel at the present time:

Paul Thomas: Plucky little Israel turns itself into the ruthless and pitiless avenger state - World - NZ Herald News

PAUL THOMAS CAN GO FUKK HIMSELF IF HE DOESN'T LIKE THE WAY ISRAEL DEFENDS ITSELF AND IT'S CITIZENS!

The vitriol and hatred I see on this thread is coming largely from the pro-Israeli members ganging up and attacking the lone voice from the other side of the fence. He may not be correct but your behaviour towards him is appalling.

EVERYONE'S BEHAVIOR ON THIS FORUM TOWARDS YOUR LONE RANGER IS INDEED APPROPRIATE, AND HAS BEEN SUBDUED BECAUSE, UNLIKE HIM, WE FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES HERE!!

Just because one group does something doesn't mean Israel can do it too. The attacks on UN schools against civilians is indefensible (regardless of whether Hamas is present or not) and clearly a war crime by any sensible standards.

WHEN ROCKETS ARE STORED AND FIRED FROM THESE SCHOOLS RICHARD THEY BECOME A LEGITIMATE TARGET. THAT IS THE STANDARD OF OUR CIVILIZATION. THE FACT THAT IT TURNS THE STOMACH OF ANTI-ISRAEL LEFTISTS IS OF NO CONCERN TO THOSE TRYING TO SURVIVE!

Sending text message warnings to poor families telling them to get out of houses into a warzone because you are going to level their house in under 15 minutes is plainly madness and how anyone can justify that as being ok beggars belief.

AT LEAST THEY GET 15 MINUTES WARNING RICHARD!! ISRAELI CIVILIANS ON THE OTHER END OF THOSE ROCKETS GET APROX 15 SECONDS WARNING!! CAN YOU JUSTIFY THAT??

Israel is at least as guilty of perpetuating the violence over the years and tell me, how exactly are continuous military operations against the West Bank and Gaza ever going to enable a peaceful solution. All Israel is doing is creating more hatred against themselves.

THERE ARE NO MILITARY ACTIONS BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE WEST BANK!!
WHY? BECAUSE IT IS DEMILITARIZED!!


The whole thing is a disaster but the things Fleetlordatvar, Andrew, Tupolev and others are saying on here are very low. You all sound like children and should be ashamed.

NO RICHARD, WE SPEAK THE TRUTH AND ARE PROUD TO SPEAK IT!!

It is no wonder there can be no peaceful solution with these kind of comments. Religion will be the death of you all - and word to the wise guys - god doesn't even exist!!!
I will not argue your beliefs, soul, or conscience, or lack thereof! In our Western society and culture, we should all have the freedom of religion, or no religion at all!
Evil subhuman animals such as Hamas will not even give you that!
__________________
Enjoying aviation from a "TSA-free Zone"!!
Take the money-grab & deceit out of our hobby, and bring back ethics and quality!!
Just say NO to Apollo400/Black Box/Panda Models/Junk-X/First Choice/C&C/IF400/AV400/Witty400/Magic/AV200/AK200/Flightline/Flightline200/Flightline400/Pegasus/Blue Angle/5stars & any BigBirds (real or fake)
aklein707 is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 10:03 PM   #156 (permalink)
1/600 & 1/400 Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Auckland
Age: 42
Posts: 4,112
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
I will not argue your beliefs, soul, or conscience, or lack thereof! In our Western society and culture, we should all have the freedom of religion, or no religion at all!
Evil subhuman animals such as Hamas will not even give you that!
I don't condone the launching of rockets into Israel Andrew. But tell me how many Israelis have been killed by those rockets? The number is tiny.

Then tell me if Israel's response isn't a huge over-reaction? Israel perhaps would do better to analyse why people are attacking them. Could it not be because of years of conflict and the disinterest of Israel in finding a two state solution. I think so.

Exactly how is invading Gaza going to help anybody? What is Israel's aim here exactly? Surely you don't believe the rockets can be stopped by this offensive. Israel pulls out and the tunnel digging will start again and the rockets will restart because the grievances that cause them have not been resolved. Israel's real objective appears to be to keep the Palestinians weak and divided so that Israel never has to worry about there being an official Palestinian state or a real solution.

Your suggested action appears to be to kill all Palestinians because all Israel is doing at the moment is creating Hamas supporters out of desperate people with no other options.

And NO when schools have children and civilians inside them and you know it they are never legitimate targets regardless. That is the LAW unless you are a terrorist.

Anyway those are my last words on this subject. I would rather discuss die-cast models on DAC
__________________
Richard


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by RStretton; 08-08-2014 at 10:15 PM.
RStretton is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 10:21 PM   #157 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by RStretton View Post
I don't condone the launching of rockets into Israel Andrew. But tell me how many Israelis have been killed by those rockets? The number is tiny.

Then tell me if Israel's response isn't a huge over-reaction? Israel perhaps would do better to analyse why people are attacking them. Could it not be because of years of conflict and the disinterest of Israel in finding a two state solution. I think so.

Exactly how is invading Gaza going to help anybody? What is Israel's aim here exactly? Surely you don't believe the rockets can be stopped by this offensive. Israel pulls out and the tunnel digging will start again and the rockets will restart because the grievances that cause them have not been resolved. Israel's real objective appears to be to keep the Palestinians weak and divided so that Israel never has to worry about there being an official Palestinian state or a real solution.

Your suggested action appears to be to kill all Palestinians because all Israel is doing at the moment is creating Hamas supporters out of desperate people with no other options.

And NO when schools have children and civilians inside them and you know it they are never legitimate targets regardless. That is the LAW unless you are a terrorist.

Anyway those are my last words on this subject. I would rather discuss die-cast models on DAC

OMG, your blaming the aggressors who put innocents in danger & attaking the defenders; absolutely no logic in this at all! You have been emotionally manipulated & it's so sad...for someone who does so much research you openly ignore ALL the facts & reasons why this horrible tragedy goes on.
__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Fleetlordatvar; 08-08-2014 at 10:25 PM.
Fleetlordatvar is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 10:22 PM   #158 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by abed a345 View Post
And i'm against these rocket being fired at israel, i just explained to you why this is happening, because some of you are brainwashed enough to think that hamas fires rockets at israel for no reason "they just want to kill jews" and what not
always ask you self "cui bono" who benefits? ,the israelis here, by that they ended the negotiations with the Palestinians
__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fleetlordatvar is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #159 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Fleetlordatvar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rocky Mountains/ Colorado
Posts: 1,516
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by RStretton View Post
...

The vitriol and hatred I see on this thread is coming largely from the pro-Israeli members ganging up and attacking the lone voice from the other side of the fence. He may not be correct but your behavior towards him is appalling....

you idiot!!! He deserves every ounce of scorn & condemnation because he advocates for a group of people who want to premeditate the killing of every Jew in the world. Meanwhile they want to destroy the western civilization along w/ the USA; how utterly stupid can you be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
"Myyy PRECIOUSSS"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fleetlordatvar is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 11:38 PM   #160 (permalink)
1/600 & 1/400 Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Auckland
Age: 42
Posts: 4,112
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleetlordatvar View Post
you idiot!!! He deserves every ounce of scorn & condemnation because he advocates for a group of people who want to premeditate the killing of every Jew in the world. Meanwhile they want to destroy the western civilization along w/ the USA; how utterly stupid can you be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not as utterly stupid as you it seems - for starters being older than 5 I don't need to write everything in caps and use silly pictures. Who do you think he is advocating for exactly - Muslims, Hamas, Palestinians, Civilians, human beings or some other insidious force? The broad canvases you are using to scratch enormous generalisations make you look like a crazy so calm the f*ck down.

It is people like you on both sides which is why it has come to this.

I doubt even Hamas wants to 'kill all Jews' and destroy 'western civilisation' but in fairness Israel and various others have given them plenty of reasons to think that's not such a bad idea!!!

You don't even see that if you replace the word Jews with Muslims and western with arab and USA with Iran in your diatribe above then you are advocating something pretty much as bad a thing as you say he is (which he isn't anyway). Or at least that's what it sounds like.

You are impossible to have a reasoned conversation with!
__________________
Richard


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RStretton is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 11:47 PM   #161 (permalink)
The Truth Detector
 
aklein707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang; Peoples Republic of China
Posts: 6,459
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by RStretton View Post

I doubt even Hamas wants to 'kill all Jews' and destroy 'western civilisation' but in fairness Israel and various others have given them plenty of reasons to think that's not such a bad idea!!!
Richard, please read the Hamas Charter (Google a translated version), then I will allow you to change what you've just written.

Short of that, there's nothing to discuss!

While you're at it, check out the latest news from Iraq, where ISIS is beheading children because their Christina parents refuse to convert to their diseased strain of Islam.

This has nothing to do with Jews or Israel, but is every bit as EVIL as Hamas. You may not be a God fearing Christian, your choice, but I'll be that 99.5% of your countryman would be in absolute horror knowing the facts from Syria & Iraq.
__________________
Enjoying aviation from a "TSA-free Zone"!!
Take the money-grab & deceit out of our hobby, and bring back ethics and quality!!
Just say NO to Apollo400/Black Box/Panda Models/Junk-X/First Choice/C&C/IF400/AV400/Witty400/Magic/AV200/AK200/Flightline/Flightline200/Flightline400/Pegasus/Blue Angle/5stars & any BigBirds (real or fake)
aklein707 is offline  
Old 08-08-2014, 11:57 PM   #162 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
JustPlaneCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Disney Land
Posts: 4,009
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by RStretton View Post
I doubt even Hamas wants to 'kill all Jews' and destroy 'western civilisation'
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

___________________________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

_________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
JustPlaneCrazy is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 12:00 AM   #163 (permalink)
The Truth Detector
 
aklein707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang; Peoples Republic of China
Posts: 6,459
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

To balance out the Videos of Hate referenced by our Arab friends earlier, here is a nice song of hope to listen to!

Have some tissues near by! Cry no more, Yerushalayim- Yaakov Shwekey | Israel Video Network
__________________
Enjoying aviation from a "TSA-free Zone"!!
Take the money-grab & deceit out of our hobby, and bring back ethics and quality!!
Just say NO to Apollo400/Black Box/Panda Models/Junk-X/First Choice/C&C/IF400/AV400/Witty400/Magic/AV200/AK200/Flightline/Flightline200/Flightline400/Pegasus/Blue Angle/5stars & any BigBirds (real or fake)
aklein707 is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 12:25 AM   #164 (permalink)
Flying under the radar
 
adam340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 923
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

It's not the people of Palestines fault that their state is in such a sorry position, they are educated by Hamas and the UN (who are just as bad as Hamas) in hatred and revenge.

Not trying to abed a345 (verb, by the way) here but this video really shows what's going on in these so called UN "schools". The teachers teach that Allah is all and that martyrs go to heaven to be greeted by 1000 virgins. They also teach that the Palestinian children should fight to claim back parts of Israel.

Inside the UNRWA Classroom - YouTube
adam340 is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 01:38 AM   #165 (permalink)
Banned
 
Delta Airlines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: TRUE Korea/DPRK/ONE Korea
Posts: 379
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

[QUOTE=RStretton;1121234

I doubt even Hamas wants to 'kill all Jews' and destroy 'western civilisation' [/QUOTE]

I already linked hamascharter.com, but since you didn't read it, let me quote from Article VII of the Hamas Charter
"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem)."
__________________
Fly Delta Jets


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Delta Airlines is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 07:06 AM   #166 (permalink)
Collector
 
abed a345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: idk
Posts: 75
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Airlines View Post
I already linked hamascharter.com, but since you didn't read it, let me quote from Article VII of the Hamas Charter
"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem)."
Hey you and that 707, read this
IDK what is wrong with you hayati, what happened today is that the Palestinians want to live a normal life, as such build a port in gaza, israel dont want that , for over 20 years they didnt want the thing in gaza, hamas dont want it to be like this, israel whenever they want attack gaza, after two tree weeks the ask for a ceasfire, that's not acceptable, so hayati, please , learn to mind your own business, I can tell by your reactions that you know nothing about what's happing, no nation is going to accept that they will live in siege
TELL ME, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I ASK YOU THIS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO INSTEAD OF THE PALESTINIANS,YOU ARE LIVING IN SIEGE, MOST OF THE BASIC PRODUCTS ARE SMUGGLED BY TUNNELS FROM EGYPT, ISRAEL DONT WANT PEACE, NO ONE IN THE WORLD CARES, AND YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN ISRAEL WILL OCCUPY GAZA, SO TELL MY SMARTY, ANSWER, YOU KNOW YOU CANT ANSWER BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG...
WHAT DO YOU EXCPECT THEM TO DO? SIT AND WATCH AS THEY ARE DYING FROM POVERTY AND BOMBING?
You two know you are wrong and didn't answer that question because you are just WRONG and have no idea what is happening here...

707 you know arabic? watch this,it will make you really happy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aMtkdSnDOs
__________________
Abed Abed

Last edited by abed a345; 08-09-2014 at 08:54 AM.
abed a345 is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 08:50 AM   #167 (permalink)
The Shepherd
 
TheMadMajor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MHIII
Posts: 1,223
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

And a special thanks goes out to Mr Thamesradar for starting this vile thread and for the invisible moderator(s) who let this fester on.

Stunning job men
__________________
WANTED: GJ200 Qatar A380-800 G2QTR425
TheMadMajor is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 09:10 AM   #168 (permalink)
Bite Me
 
gospodin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SHV
Posts: 8,777
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Time for everybody to exit, stage left.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Steve







Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or imbeciles who really mean it. Mark Twain
gospodin is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 10:30 AM   #169 (permalink)
Collector
 
abed a345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: idk
Posts: 75
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Israel lies exposed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boAY...VSIA63OV3J6vhA

enough is enough, i'm done posting on this thread
__________________
Abed Abed
abed a345 is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 06:19 PM   #170 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
eugenevh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Peanut Gallery: Cape Town Branch
Posts: 651
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

I vote Dylan for world president. :-)

Now this thread is really HOT!
__________________
My collection on DiMA (which features logos and pictures of models)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



eugenevh is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 08:59 PM   #171 (permalink)
Collector
 
abed a345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: idk
Posts: 75
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Ok, one more last thing, this really hurts me, bear with me....
about the UN schools bombing, the UN told the idf more than 30 times not to bomb the site, and just so that you know, the idf told the Palestinians to go and stay at the UN sites after the idf bombed their homes,
NOW, READ CAREFULLY, IM SORRY FOR REPEATING THIS BUT THIS REALLY HURTS ME, READ THIS, SO I'M WITH YOU, LET'S SAY THAT HAMAS HIDES WEAPONS IN THESE SITES,OK, YOU KNOW IN THAT PLACE THERE ARE CIVILIANS TOO, SO THIS GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO KILL THEM? , FOR THE ISRAELIS, THE PALESTINIAN DEATH TOLL IS JUST A NUMBER, IN GAZA, ENTIRE FAMILIES GET KILLED BY THIS, AND FOR THE ISRAELIS , THE JEWS THAT GET KILLED ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PALESTINIANS, LET ME END THIS BY THIS: LET'S SAY THAT A GUYS FROM HAMAS GET INTO ISRAEL, TAKES CONTROL ON A HOME, WITH JEWS,AND SHOOTS FROM THERE, WILL THE IDF BOMB IT? NO BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS !!!
AND ONE MORE LAST THING FOR THE ONES WHO THINK MUSLIMS DID 9/11, I HAVE A NEWS, THE US IS BEHIND THIS, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VIDEO, IT'S DONE BY AN AMERICAN, WHO USES THE FREE OF SPEECH BACKED WITH SOLID FACTS AND EVIDENCES https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PY_qM28rnA

GUYS THIS REALLY HURTS ME AND I WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ME, AS A MUSLIM THIS REALLY HURTS ME, REALLY HURTS
THANKS FOR YOU TIME
__________________
Abed Abed

Last edited by abed a345; 08-09-2014 at 09:01 PM.
abed a345 is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 09:04 PM   #172 (permalink)
Bite Me
 
gospodin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SHV
Posts: 8,777
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Just stop it already. We aren't interested in you anymore. The arguments have all been stated, it's finished.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Steve







Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or imbeciles who really mean it. Mark Twain
gospodin is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 11:09 PM   #173 (permalink)
The Truth Detector
 
aklein707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang; Peoples Republic of China
Posts: 6,459
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by abed a345 View Post
Ok, one more last thing, this really hurts me, bear with me....
about the UN schools bombing, the UN told the idf more than 30 times not to bomb the site, and just so that you know, the idf told the Palestinians to go and stay at the UN sites after the idf bombed their homes,
NOW, READ CAREFULLY, IM SORRY FOR REPEATING THIS BUT THIS REALLY HURTS ME, READ THIS, SO I'M WITH YOU, LET'S SAY THAT HAMAS HIDES WEAPONS IN THESE SITES,OK, YOU KNOW IN THAT PLACE THERE ARE CIVILIANS TOO, SO THIS GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO KILL THEM? , FOR THE ISRAELIS, THE PALESTINIAN DEATH TOLL IS JUST A NUMBER, IN GAZA, ENTIRE FAMILIES GET KILLED BY THIS, AND FOR THE ISRAELIS , THE JEWS THAT GET KILLED ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PALESTINIANS, LET ME END THIS BY THIS: LET'S SAY THAT A GUYS FROM HAMAS GET INTO ISRAEL, TAKES CONTROL ON A HOME, WITH JEWS,AND SHOOTS FROM THERE, WILL THE IDF BOMB IT? NO BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS !!!
AND ONE MORE LAST THING FOR THE ONES WHO THINK MUSLIMS DID 9/11, I HAVE A NEWS, THE US IS BEHIND THIS, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VIDEO, IT'S DONE BY AN AMERICAN, WHO USES THE FREE OF SPEECH BACKED WITH SOLID FACTS AND EVIDENCES https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PY_qM28rnA

GUYS THIS REALLY HURTS ME AND I WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ME, AS A MUSLIM THIS REALLY HURTS ME, REALLY HURTS
THANKS FOR YOU TIME
No more; what part of "Saker bouzak" don't you understand??

Yinaak dinak!!
__________________
Enjoying aviation from a "TSA-free Zone"!!
Take the money-grab & deceit out of our hobby, and bring back ethics and quality!!
Just say NO to Apollo400/Black Box/Panda Models/Junk-X/First Choice/C&C/IF400/AV400/Witty400/Magic/AV200/AK200/Flightline/Flightline200/Flightline400/Pegasus/Blue Angle/5stars & any BigBirds (real or fake)
aklein707 is offline  
Old 08-10-2014, 06:03 AM   #174 (permalink)
Collector
 
abed a345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: idk
Posts: 75
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
no more; what part of "saker bouzak" don't you understand??

Yinaak dinak!!
cursing me in arabic? How low can you get
i said i'm done
__________________
Abed Abed
abed a345 is offline  
Old 08-10-2014, 08:47 AM   #175 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
JustPlaneCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Disney Land
Posts: 4,009
Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by abed a345 View Post
i said i'm done
Then why do you keep coming back
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

___________________________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

_________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
JustPlaneCrazy is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.

Latest Threads
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.