For quite some time i have been wanting to do my own Oneworld Concorde, Well after a few pointer's from fellow member Aviaction i managed to do them on my very standard chrome docs software and inkjet home printer, This is the first time i have done this,
Everything went well until i rotated the BA Ribbon for the port side, for some reason every time it's printed it comes out blurred, Starboard side was perfect, I cannot seem to understand why this is happening and it's a bit of a headache, If anybody can post a British Airways Ribbon port side that can be downloaded i would appreciate it,
Anyway i thought i would post a few pic's of G-BOAC as you have not seen her before, Another one for the collection.
Looks good. Welcome to the slippery slope of customization. I think I have some flipped ribbons that I can send, but they are on the home computer and will need to wait till I get back from EU. If you don’t have one by next week, shoot me a PM.
One I didn't think of doing.
But i'm in groundhog day with my Braniff.
Paint, find defect, rub down, paint, find defect, rub down... ad infinitum
everytime I think thats it something else crops up...chipped nose, tail or whatever.
Benyhone Tail is in progress.
French Air Force Un is on back burner.
For decals I tend to initially use old Pageplus 11 which makes it easy to rotate flip etc. then save as a jpg and size in Paintshop pro if needed. Usually can size and print stright form Pageplus.