Brad Shinn JAL MD-11 - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Custom Creations > Custom Made Models

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-23-2014, 10:53 PM   #1
Insane Collector
 
Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lansdale, Pa.
Age: 60
Posts: 1,333
Default Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Hi guys,
Here are some pics of a 1/200 Hasegawa md-11 build.
__________________
Brad

Last edited by Brad; 07-16-2015 at 04:24 AM.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-23-2014, 11:27 PM   #2
Banned
 
Mike777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: TX
Posts: 3,616
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Looks awesome, as always!
Mike777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 11:48 AM   #3
Insane Collector
 
DLmd11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Look forward to seeing it completed, love the MD-11, Hasegawa and your work.


DLmd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 01-24-2014, 12:24 PM   #4
I'll take a Widget...
 
DELTA-711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Warrington, UK
Age: 34
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Brilliant.... looking great already!!
DELTA-711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:03 PM   #5
Insane Collector
 
Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lansdale, Pa.
Age: 60
Posts: 1,333
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike777 View Post
Looks awesome, as always!
Thanks Mike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLmd11 View Post
Look forward to seeing it completed, love the MD-11, Hasegawa and your work.
Yes, me too....Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTA-711 View Post
Brilliant.... looking great already!!
Thanks Delta-711

Here is the underside...Might add more weathering later .
Brad
__________________
Brad

Last edited by Brad; 02-16-2014 at 05:09 PM.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:47 PM   #6
Collector
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 68
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Very nice Brad !

I have always wondered what brand/type of paint you use for your models?
It gives quite a realistic finish which I would like to replicate on my models.

Thanks, Mark
BX990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:57 PM   #7
Insane Collector
 
Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lansdale, Pa.
Age: 60
Posts: 1,333
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BX990 View Post
Very nice Brad !

I have always wondered what brand/type of paint you use for your models?
It gives quite a realistic finish which I would like to replicate on my models.

Thanks, Mark
Hi,
I like to work with the Tamiya paints if I can..
__________________
Brad
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:01 PM   #8
Collector
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 68
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Thanks, I will try them out.
BX990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:10 PM   #9
Flying under the radar
 
adam340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 923
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Beautiful model once again Brad! How many parts does a Hasegawa kit have? Do they fit well?

Thanks
adam340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:16 PM   #10
4 Engines, 4 Short Haul!
 
EGPFGLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Paisley, Scotland
Age: 31
Posts: 2,929
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Stunning. What a peach!!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got a 1:200 BAe 146 you want to sell. Give me a PM!
EGPFGLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 10:18 PM   #11
Insane Collector
 
Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lansdale, Pa.
Age: 60
Posts: 1,333
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam340 View Post
Beautiful model once again Brad! How many parts does a Hasegawa kit have? Do they fit well? Thanks...Not too many parts...
Thanks
...Hasegawa is a very good at making kits in 1/200...Maybe the best.


Quote:
Originally Posted by EGPFGLA View Post
Stunning. What a peach!!!
THANKS

a little more done..
__________________
Brad

Last edited by Brad; 02-16-2014 at 05:09 PM.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:04 AM   #12
1/100 Skymarks Collector
 
smoothjazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: SEOUL KOREA
Posts: 10,637
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Wow, another beautiful looking bird being built!! Great work Brad!!
__________________
BENJAMIN

Please visit "Other Scales & Antique Models" forum for my 1/100 models!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
smoothjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 02:56 AM   #13
IDLE - CLB - MCD - TOGA
 
cptchopsticks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: U.S of A
Age: 22
Posts: 562
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Did you custom make those flaps? Or is it included with the model as an option. Nice build!!!
__________________
Successfully Sold To:
germanspeaker, Fleetlordatvar

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.
~ In Honor of Petty Officer 2nd class, Shane Patton, U.S NAVY SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team 1
(Died 6/28/2005 on MH-47 Helicopter crash during Operation Red Wings)


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cptchopsticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:09 PM   #14
Insane Collector
 
Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lansdale, Pa.
Age: 60
Posts: 1,333
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothjazz View Post
Wow, another beautiful looking bird being built!! Great work Brad!!
Thanks Smoothjazz very much. Almost done with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptchopsticks View Post
Did you custom make those flaps? Or is it included with the model as an option. Nice build!!!
Yes, the flaps/slats/engine inserts are scratch built.
Thanks.

Here is some weathering on the bottom pic.
__________________
Brad

Last edited by Brad; 02-16-2014 at 05:09 PM.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:43 PM   #15
Airplane Hunter
 
DAVIDtheCOLLECTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Quito
Age: 23
Posts: 70
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Hi brad!! What and awesome model!. I just saw that your creation has a lot of detail. By this i mean cargo doors(all) Apu exhaust vents and many different details. Where did you got those decals? Im looking for my Ecuatoriana DC-10-30 project and i need a detail set. Can you help me with that?
Thanks!!
DAVIDtheCOLLECTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 11:44 PM   #16
aka "Mac•Nut•One"
 
MarinerOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: SAN
Age: 51
Posts: 3,939
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Hi guys,
Here are some pics of a 1/200 Hasegawa md-11 build.
Man ... those are KILLER leading edge slats Brad! I usually don't notice those as I'm more of a "trailing edge" (rear view) kind of a person, but those really ROCK!

MarinerOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:46 AM   #17
Complete Wacko!
 
European Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,596
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

outstanding job!

i always asked myself why kits are better detailed and more accurate than diecasts...
__________________
*** more classic liveries please ***
European Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:43 AM   #18
4 Engines, 4 Short Haul!
 
EGPFGLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Paisley, Scotland
Age: 31
Posts: 2,929
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

I really want one of Brad's amazing pieces of art!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got a 1:200 BAe 146 you want to sell. Give me a PM!
EGPFGLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:55 PM   #19
aka "Mac•Nut•One"
 
MarinerOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: SAN
Age: 51
Posts: 3,939
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGPFGLA View Post
I really want one of Brad's amazing pieces of art!!
Join the queue
MarinerOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:40 AM   #20
Collector
 
manilaplane's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Age: 28
Posts: 99
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Already looks great!

Pardon my ignorance, but I've always wondered: what's the story behind the flaps? Do you have to custom-make them, or do they come in a kit? They always look super realistic.
manilaplane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:31 PM   #21
Banned
 
Mike777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: TX
Posts: 3,616
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaplane View Post
Already looks great!

Pardon my ignorance, but I've always wondered: what's the story behind the flaps? Do you have to custom-make them, or do they come in a kit? They always look super realistic.
Don't know where Brad is, but I'll answer for him: he custom makes the flaps from scratch (styrene, I believe)!
Mike777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:09 AM   #22
Insane Collector
 
Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lansdale, Pa.
Age: 60
Posts: 1,333
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVIDtheCOLLECTER View Post
Hi brad!! What and awesome model!. I just saw that your creation has a lot of detail. By this i mean cargo doors(all) Apu exhaust vents and many different details. Where did you got those decals? Im looking for my Ecuatoriana DC-10-30 project and i need a detail set. Can you help me with that?
Thanks!!
Hi David, you can try Nazca decals. Gaston has some cool detail decals for the DC-10's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinerOne View Post
Man ... those are KILLER leading edge slats Brad! I usually don't notice those as I'm more of a "trailing edge" (rear view) kind of a person, but those really ROCK!

Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Collector View Post
outstanding job!

i always asked myself why kits are better detailed and more accurate than diecasts...
They just fit better and can be made even more detailed if you really try too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGPFGLA View Post
I really want one of Brad's amazing pieces of art!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaplane View Post
Already looks great!

Pardon my ignorance, but I've always wondered: what's the story behind the flaps? Do you have to custom-make them, or do they come in a kit? They always look super realistic.
OOps ,, Sorry yes, thanks to Mike reply. I try to trace the removed flaps/slats and re-build new ones to fit the need. Kinda like little mini wings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike777 View Post
Don't know where Brad is, but I'll answer for him: he custom makes the flaps from scratch (styrene, I believe)!
Thanks Mike!!
__________________
Brad
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:05 AM   #23
Insane Collector
 
thamesradar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: At work
Posts: 1,939
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

That is not a model, It is a work of art! Congratulations on your amazingly good work so far and I look forward to seeing the final outcome!
thamesradar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:55 PM   #24
Insane Collector
 
B2707300SST's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beautiful Woodside LGA short finals
Posts: 2,977
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

I wish the diecast makers would follow this mould. The nose and cockpit windows look extremely close to the real thing.
__________________
Herb- Art-ist, not a borrow-ist!
B2707300SST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:17 PM   #25
Insane Collector
 
DLmd11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

The Hasegawa mold is great but not without fault. The MD-11 fuselage is noticeably squished in at the outer end cockpit windows.

Why they did this I have no idea since the DC-10 mold is not like this.


DLmd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:59 AM   #26
Master Collector
 
LH B747-430's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: MUC
Posts: 741
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLmd11 View Post
The Hasegawa mold is great but not without fault. The MD-11 fuselage is noticeably squished in at the outer end cockpit windows.

Why they did this I have no idea since the DC-10 mold is not like this.


What do you mean?

http://ticketspy.nl/wp-content/uploa...MD-11-nose.jpg

I can't see anything that's different here..
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


B747-400 - 230ft in length
A380-800 - 240ft in length
B747-8I - 250ft in length
A380-900 - 260ft in length

Who bids more... ?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LH B747-430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:51 PM   #27
Insane Collector
 
Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lansdale, Pa.
Age: 60
Posts: 1,333
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thamesradar View Post
That is not a model, It is a work of art! Congratulations on your amazingly good work so far and I look forward to seeing the final outcome!
Almost done! Just need some outdoor photos to take and ship her off to nes home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2707300SST View Post
I wish the diecast makers would follow this mould. The nose and cockpit windows look extremely close to the real thing.


Here is a indoor photo...wish it would stop snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!Need that sunshine time for photos.
__________________
Brad

Last edited by Brad; 02-16-2014 at 05:09 PM.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:09 PM   #28
Banned
 
Mike777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: TX
Posts: 3,616
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Looks sweet, Brad! What's up next on your workbench?
Mike777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:30 PM   #29
Insane Collector
 
DLmd11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

LH B747-430. I do not mean on the real aircraft.

It was done on the model. I do not have a Hasegawa DC-10 or MD-11 available right now to show the difference.

Brad, stunning completion on this beautiful aircraft.


DLmd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:05 AM   #30
Master Collector
 
MrMD11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: KPHX
Posts: 816
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Brad,

What type of white paint do you use? I have read that some modellers' prefer to use matte white and then spray Future or Klear onto the model. Others I have read like to spray several coats of gloss white, but is more difficult to master.

What is your preference?
MrMD11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:11 PM   #31
Insane Collector
 
Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lansdale, Pa.
Age: 60
Posts: 1,333
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike777 View Post
Looks sweet, Brad! What's up next on your workbench?
Working on a EVA 777 and Delta l-1011 and more...Thanks for the kind reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLmd11 View Post
LH B747-430. I do not mean on the real aircraft.

It was done on the model. I do not have a Hasegawa DC-10 or MD-11 available right now to show the difference.

Brad, stunning completion on this beautiful aircraft.Thanks


Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMD11 View Post
Brad,

What type of white paint do you use? I have read that some modellers' prefer to use matte white and then spray Future or Klear onto the model. Others I have read like to spray several coats of gloss white, but is more difficult to master.

What is your preference?
For white I prefer Tamiya Fine white primer. It works well. Then clear coat!

Here are some outdoor pics of the MD-11!
Thanks for looking,
Brad
Attached Thumbnails
Brad Shinn JAL MD-11-018-1024x694-2-.jpg  
__________________
Brad

Last edited by Brad; 08-25-2014 at 03:24 PM.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:19 PM   #32
Master Collector
 
MrMD11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: KPHX
Posts: 816
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Thanks for the info.

By the way - nice job on the model
MrMD11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:17 PM   #33
Insane Collector
 
Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lansdale, Pa.
Age: 60
Posts: 1,333
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Thanks MrMD11
__________________
Brad

Last edited by Brad; 06-09-2016 at 11:49 AM.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:01 PM   #34
1/100 Skymarks Collector
 
smoothjazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: SEOUL KOREA
Posts: 10,637
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Another master piece done!! Great work Brad...
Brad, can you please try Korean Air some time?
__________________
BENJAMIN

Please visit "Other Scales & Antique Models" forum for my 1/100 models!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
smoothjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:40 PM   #35
King of the Geeks
 
Kitty Hawk 1903's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane,Mockingbird Heights.
Age: 51
Posts: 4,993
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Your work is "art" in my opinion. Your weathering and general wear and tear is the best I have ever seen by far. It must be hard to see a piece leave after so many hours of work? I guess you look at it as:"another happy customer,on to the next one"?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


David
Kitty Hawk 1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:00 AM   #36
Master Collector
 
Homer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 586
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Amazing as usual. Great job Brad
Homer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:21 AM   #37
Collector
 
Flight200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Taipei
Posts: 101
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Simply awesome! Someone should take a photo of of one of your models with the sky as the background and submit it to Airliners.net to see if the screeners can tell it is not a real plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Working on a EVA 777 and Delta l-1011 and more...Thanks for the kind reply!

Brad
Can't wait to see the work of art you will do with the EVA 777
Flight200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:03 AM   #38
Fleet Builder
 
jsjscd9a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,392
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

.... Hi Brad, I've just seen the photo's (above) of your work.....you should be employed as a world-wide authority on scale airline modelling for those airports that want to display model airports with the associated aircraft etc....amazing talent at the highest level, especially considering the exact replication in structural detail and melting in seemingly real-life operational wear and tear ......stunning ......I suppose 1:200 would be the smallest scale one could accomplish before compromising too much real-life-scaled-down detail.......I take my hat off to you sir......
jsjscd9a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:31 PM   #39
Insane Collector
 
Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lansdale, Pa.
Age: 60
Posts: 1,333
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothjazz View Post
Another master piece done!! Great work Brad...
Brad, can you please try Korean Air some time?
It might be in the works soon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Hawk 1903 View Post
Your work is "art" in my opinion. Your weathering and general wear and tear is the best I have ever seen by far. It must be hard to see a piece leave after so many hours of work? I guess you look at it as:"another happy customer,on to the next one"?
Yes, hard to let this one go... Someday I'll build one foe me. Thanks for the reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer View Post
Amazing as usual. Great job Brad


Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight200 View Post
Simply awesome! Someone should take a photo of of one of your models with the sky as the background and submit it to Airliners.net to see if the screeners can tell it is not a real plane.



Can't wait to see the work of art you will do with the EVA 777
Yes, EVA she will be a challenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjscd9a View Post
.... Hi Brad, I've just seen the photo's (above) of your work.....you should be employed as a world-wide authority on scale airline modelling for those airports that want to display model airports with the associated aircraft etc....amazing talent at the highest level, especially considering the exact replication in structural detail and melting in seemingly real-life operational wear and tear ......stunning ......I suppose 1:200 would be the smallest scale one could accomplish before compromising too much real-life-scaled-down detail.......I take my hat off to you sir......
Thanks VERY much for the kind reply!
__________________
Brad

Last edited by Brad; 05-05-2014 at 11:33 AM.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:31 PM   #40
Senior Collector
 
M404's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 452
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

S u p e r b ! You make me an airframe junkie of every model you complete....yes, even the MD-11.
M404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:54 AM   #41
Complete Wacko!
 
European Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,596
Thumbs up Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

simpy great!
__________________
*** more classic liveries please ***
European Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 04:25 PM   #42
Insane Collector
 
Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lansdale, Pa.
Age: 60
Posts: 1,333
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by M404 View Post
S u p e r b ! You make me an airframe junkie of every model you complete....yes, even the MD-11.
Quote:
Originally Posted by European Collector View Post
simpy great!
Thanks to all for the kind replies!
__________________
Brad
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:28 PM   #43
aka "Mac•Nut•One"
 
MarinerOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: SAN
Age: 51
Posts: 3,939
Default Re: Brad Shinn JAL MD-11

Another Bradsterpiece!!!

MarinerOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 PM.

Latest Threads
- by chekur6
- by PINTO
- by ams026
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.