DA.C - View Single Post - This is how I received my Herpa PAN AM 1:200 Boeing 747
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 12:19 AM   #17 (permalink)
airplanenut5588
Insane Collector

Default Re: This is how I received my Herpa PAN AM 1:200 Boeing 747

I would like to come out and admit to being the one who sold this model. It was my mistake for not making a box for it like I should have, and I know that. I would like to apologize to 1:200Freak for also forgetting to inform him about the replaced landing gear, I had completely forgotten that I had to replace it and odviously the pictures from my arrival thread did not show that. In my rush to get all my extra models sold before I left for college I forgot t include all the models defects in the item listing (such as the box). All of the major scratches and broken parts happened during shipping, which only goes to reinforce the fact that it should have been packaged better. All of the criticism in this thread is completely justified IMOP and I would be mad as hell if I received a model I purchased in good faith off DAC in this condition. Needless to say 1:200Freak's money has been refunded as he requested.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

airplanenut5588 is offline   Reply With Quote