DA.C - View Single Post - RC Helicopter: Syma s107
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
SuperKungFu
Complete Wacko!

Default RC Helicopter: Syma s107

Here's something a little different. A remote control helicopter, the Syma s107. Now usually I stayed away from RC helis since they were usually fictitious designs (the ones that tries to replicate a real helicopter looks deformed) and they were unstable/expensive. That all changed when I got my hands on a Syma s107

Although the design is fictional, it's such a thrill to fly this little bugger! It's incredibly stable in flight (as you can see in the pictures below, I was controlling the heli with one hand and taking pictures with the other). This little helicopter has been regarded as the best RC helicopter for it's price. The S107 is meant for indoor flight, and it's about 7 inches long. There are other versions that Syma made that are bigger and meant for outdoors. It has a metal skeleton which makes it very durable. You can drop this baby all you want and it still keeps flying. The duel main rotors gives it extra stability. And it only cost $20!!! You can find it on Amazon and ebay for cheaper!

Youtube the Syma s107 and you'll see how incredibly stable and easy it is to fly. I highly recommend it, that's why I got two! a yellow and a red one (also available in blue)

Here's some pictures!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SuperKungFu is offline   Reply With Quote