DA.C - View Single Post - Something A Bit Different (CYYT)
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 12:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
tREv d.
Contrail Chaser...

Default Re: Something A Bit Different (CYYT)

Thanks guys for the comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetexpress View Post
Wow! It's been a while since I have been to St. John's, Newfoundland. The last time I was there, we still have to walk across the tarmac to get to our Air Nova BAe 146 flight to Halifax, plus the airport is still mostly made out of bricks. Good times! Thanks for sharing the new pics of YYT airport to us! Nice compositions. Good luck on your course as well.
Yes, I remember the days when I would visit St. John's and I'd wonder off the Air Nova ships via stairs. In the early 2000's, they moved the terminal across the airport and around 2004 completed the terminal. It is now by far one of the most cleanliness and modern smaller airport in the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinerOne View Post
This is an excellent composition - love the depth of field and the lighting conditions on the beautiful Boeing!

She will be my lift to MCO end of month. Direct, 5h 45 min flight. My poor shoulders! First time on WestJet though, I'm always up for trying new airlines.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Singer-Songwriter | Livery Artist
tREv d. is offline   Reply With Quote