DA.C - View Single Post - 'What are you happy about'
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #33 (permalink)
gospodin
Bite Me

Default Re: 'What are you happy about'

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazeman View Post
I'm very happy to know your wife is fine Steve. The Hyundai cars in general have come a long way and to the best of my knowledge, they rate out very highly in safety.

I Want My PSA

Just changed out the Eastern display for some PSA action. I can't thank you enough for the commemorative plate and AC DC-9 you gave me Steve.

You are most welcome, Steve. I've been waiting to see what the display would look like and I'm really jazzed, it looks so good!

Glad to hear your dad is out and about. He sounds like a tough bird, doing yard work so soon after surgery...but I'd bet he's old school, can't just lay around, that's for wimps.

The Hyundai is my wife's idea, she wanted a smaller car since we don't camp anymore (we like the hotels too much..) and don't need the bigger SUVs. She also likes standard shift, so do I, so this worked out for us, especially since we could afford to pay cash for it so no note.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Steve

Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or imbeciles who really mean it. Mark Twain
gospodin is offline   Reply With Quote