DA.C - View Single Post - Best 1/400 moulds for a newbie
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
ct2399
Widebody collector

Cool Re: Best 1/400 moulds for a newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markabcan View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this hobby and have just (pre)ordered my first model, a Gemini 1/400 Porter Airlines Dash 8-400. Very excited to get started! I was just wondering what people consider to be the best quality moulds and if there are specific production dates to watch out for. I'm primarily interested in narrow body and regional aircraft. From pictures Gemini appears to look very good although I have yet to see one in person.

Thank you and any help is greatly appreciated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin' Hawaiian View Post
Gemini and Phoenix are in my opinion the best. My favorite mould from Gemini is their 767, they also have good narrow bodies like the Porter you bought. By the way welcome!
Welcome Markabcan.
I have to second Flyin' Hawaiian's comment. Gemini Jets and Phoenix have got to be 2 of my favorite makers. As you can see, my collection is almost 52% Gemini Jets. Although I have a wide variety of makers. Little by little you'll get a better idea of where you want to head with your collection. In my case, I'm a wide-body collector, take a look at my collection and you'll notice what I'm talking about. Good luck with your collection!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ct2399 is offline   Reply With Quote