DA.C - View Single Post - Next phoenix
Thread: Next phoenix
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 04:15 AM   #34 (permalink)
Garuda747400
Complete Wacko!

Default Re: Next phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerozo View Post
I agreed with you Stuart. I would actually buy the Qatari cargo if it's released by AC instead.

I love phoenix's releases but is also hugely frustrated by them at the same time. I'm glad that Phoenix heard and implemented our wishlist requests, but on the other hand, they seem to ignore all the complaints and criticisms from us.

Go in to a different topic, I am sure Air Greenland would sell quite well. But perhaps GJ is the more potential maker since GJ is the main source for modern European schemes.
No manufacturer is listening to our requests on the Air Greenland, they must think it would be un-sellable. I thought asking phoenix to do 500 might be easier then asking gemini to release 1500-2500.

I dont know if they are requested by shops or the airlines but when i asked phoenix why they would not release our requested models but would release 2 near identical JAL and the following month 2 near identical Thai, they said they were customer made.

I recommended the EgyptAir 777 a while ago when i seen the beautiful new scheme in airliners world magazine and asked for the Hainan over christmas when photos were going around,

They said the two JAL and Thai sets were customer made and hope i enjoy the Hainan & EgyptAir and hope they sell well, By the look of what some of you guys are ordering looks like they will.

Aeroclassics Garuda Indonesia F28
Garuda747400 is offline   Reply With Quote