DA.C - View Single Post - New here - looking for advice
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
yorkshiretyker
Junior Collector

Send a message via MSN to yorkshiretyker
Default New here - looking for advice

I suppose you could say I'm new to collecting diecast models, but my interest stems from my love of aviation, and for a long time that's as far as it ever went, just buying the odd model here and there at various events - air displays etc. Funnily (or not funnily enough) most my most of the aircraft I have are all corgi.

It is just recently that I've become aware of the fact that there are lots more manufactures than Corgi out there, not only that, but airline die cast models are also available. (I saw them in the cabinet at modelzone and began drooling, but that's another story lol!)

As I'm wanting to continue extending the collection and probablly more often than I have been doing, is corgi really the best quality? or would you suggest changing to a different manufacture now before I get any deeper into the collection?

I also saw some Dragon models that looked really good from what I could see behind the glass.

How does dragon fair with corgi?

Look forwards to hearing from you
YT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
yorkshiretyker is offline   Reply With Quote