DA.C - View Single Post - Fedex complaint
Thread: Fedex complaint
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 11:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Radioflier

Sorry Marvin, I know you are all Fed Ex , but I have had nothing but bad experiences with these guys, the 1st time I saw on the tracer that they delivered to the wrong address, they apologized because the street they delivered to began with an H just like mine, I reminded them I lived in the H section, ALL the streets begin with H. They then told me shipper had to file a complaint, I couldn,t. The second time they tried to deliver when I wasn,t home, they left a card, I filled it out so they could leave it the next day, they didn,t return for 2 days, and they just left another card. Finally they left the package and it was smashed in one corner, the Cathy 743 inside had 2 engines broken off and the nose wheel broken off. The third time they left the package after the card thing again and it was flat as a pancake, I just returned it unopened. I didn't do much business with these retailers but was considering it at the time, I E-mailed them that if they insisted on using Fed Ex, I wouldn't order anymore from them, they never answered, I never ordered from them again. Maybe Fed Ex is good in other parts of the country, but they are a disaster on Long Island.

AHHH, that feels better, I've had that inside for a long time now. ARRRGHH!!!

Last edited by Radioflier; 10-05-2004 at 11:40 PM.
Radioflier is offline   Reply With Quote