DA.C - View Single Post - New JC Wings A310 First Look
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 02:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
RStretton
1/600 & 1/400 Fan

Default Re: New JC Wings A310 First Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug seeley View Post
I also am a bit disappointed, but rather in the moulds themselves. Granted, these are photographs of prototypes - tweaks and improvements will be made before production of a finished run. I won't detail the errors, they are obvious on this A310. Bottom line - if a new mould is meant to replace earlier versions, it had better be an improvement over the older ones. So far, there have been at least three different moulds of the A310, and this prototype, as shown, is no improvement. Doug
What are the errors you see here? Photos from those angles don't really show the quality or not. The engine rims are perhaps cause for concern and as Euro collector said the nosegear tyre might be a little large but I didn't see much else obvious.

I agree though that I haven't any need to replace the AC versions really on the whole.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RStretton is offline   Reply With Quote