DA.C - View Single Post - Inflight Air Holland 752
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 05:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
Gold Leader
Founder of B747 Community

Default Re: Inflight Air Holland 752

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
Don’t get your problem here, to be honest, Gold Leader. I just expressed that the 757 did not have F/E on board as most 1980‘s developments of that time didn‘t. Just take a look at the 767 and A310 which were developed at the same time. Three-crew were outdated due to the technical developments of the 1970‘s. Heck, did any of the 1980‘s newly-designed aircraft have a three-crew cockpit with F/E onboard?! At least, I don’t recall...

That’s all... no offense taken - and did not intend to offend you by that simple hint. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
There are no issues, I read people as what I see from my own perspective, sorry iof it waassn't what you had expected, I shall try to explain

As you may not know I have autism & dyslexia, so my replies may read somewhat different than you might expect to how a so called normal person would read, so my bad for that, it is what it is, but that is the reason why you didn't get me, not the first time it happened.

There was no harm done at all though, you would not of known in the end anyway, enjoy that model the light I ahd with that exact aircraft was pretty smooth, on the way back we had some stormy weather performance wasn't too bad really.

I'll DM you how I read it at first though, not going to do that here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Gold Leader; 06-25-2021 at 05:31 PM.
Gold Leader is offline   Reply With Quote