DA.C - View Single Post - ANA Official Precision Model - JA788A (NH20067)
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 10:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
crownvic
Super Moderator

Default Re: ANA Official Precision Model - JA788A (NH20067

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1:200FreakReturns View Post
There are lots of models on the internet that have Lighting on the inside of the models and probably come with sounds too. They don't look like typical children's toys which have these features but actual models that light up from the inside. Not specifically ANA. And a different scale. Also tempted to get one as they don't look too crude lol
Yes there have been several discussions on those models over the last year or so. I actually went to the factory in 2017 that makes those and I was very impressed with the finish and the moulds too. At that time just a handful of 787 and A380's were being produced and I walked out with a few. Today there are dozens of offerings on ebay from dozens of different sellers. The only real issue is the oddball size. Mostly all are 1/150 but are finished quite nicely. They have also done a 737 in a larger scale too..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real tomato ketchup Eddie?
Nothing but the best! "I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?"
"you're the gourmet around here, Ed!"
crownvic is offline   Reply With Quote