DA.C - View Single Post - DAC Member Banned
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 06:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
crownvic
Super Moderator

Default Re: DAC Member Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJACKSON View Post
Hey Mods.

You ever hear of more than One person living in same house?

We are 4 living Here for now because we all work from Home and do not need to lose minds from Social Distance.

Rules of forum say 1 account per Person.

They do not say about more than 1 account per Household. or more than 1 per IP address.

Frenjamin has Degree in Computer Science. if he wanted to have an alt account not detected' he would not be detected. Other idiots in the house don't even know how to use a proxy right.

For record. this is my first and only account. If you ban. you will have no Legit rules of forum to back you up.

-ROB
I am going to leave this thread up for comical reasons. We are a lot smarter then you think..Our inside sources go way above and beyond anything you can throw at us. A degree in computer science is a joke compared to the resources we have. Now if you'll excuse me I want to go watch Olivia Newton John sing Xanadu..I love that video its the long extended version with the roller skaters too..I have a much more impressive degree earned watching you tube videos..

Real tomato ketchup Eddie?
Nothing but the best! "I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?"
"you're the gourmet around here, Ed!"