DA.C - View Single Post - Unboxing my new GJ vs the DAC Crowd
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 01:15 PM   #24 (permalink)
purpleplane
Collecting since 1999

Default Re: Unboxing my new GJ vs the DAC Frauds

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
To those trying to bait my anger above bringing up the 757, it just proves you have nothing to stand on except your own anger.

The story of the 757 is that we were working on the 757 and found out some new company associated with the criminals behind Panda models was also working on it. In an attempt at raproachment, we agreed to permanently stop the 757 project in exchange for the purchase of 3000 blanks of their new 757. The amount we paid for those blanks was well above market value. The story they told about absolute no involvement or connection to Panda also proved to be a lie. Even when once confronted on this forum about their use of an A-321 mould derived from my stolen IP, they didn't even deny it. So forgive me if some of you don't like my attitude towards thieves and bottomfeeders, and those who go out of their way to pimp for them. If something similar happened to your hard work, you might not be so hypocritical to say that it doesn't really matter!!

That's all I will say on this matter. This thread was meant to diplay happiness about a GJ purchase, not to be, predictably, dragged into having to expose some of the frauds who are out there. Your posts above say it all!
Have a great day!
I totally understand your position. If this happened to me, I would be furious as well. I hope you can succeed in getting your production out of that place and move to somewhere that has some integrity....IF that even exists anymore.
MD80: DL..interim, Deltaflot, FL, NW, OZ, RC, TW, US
707-320: ATA
717-200: Air Tran Colts, Ravens
727-200: ATA 25th anniversary; EA thin stripes
737-200: Braniff II, Presidential, UA Battleship gray
737-300: CO last scheme
737-400: ProAir, US Airways 1997 scheme
737-500: UA Saul Bass, Battleship gray, CO w/winglets
DC-9-30: RC 1984 scheme
DC-9-51: RC 1979 scheme
L-1011: ATA vacation, EA bare metal
purpleplane is offline   Reply With Quote