DA.C - View Single Post - Why EBAY Sucks...
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 12:01 PM   #48 (permalink)
American Werewolf
Senior Junior Collector

Default Re: Why EBAY Sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig View Post
Sometimes, you just can't buy everything from a seller with 100% rating because they don't have the models you want. I;ve dealt with 97% rating sellers that do this. It's not a shipping carrier that is the problem. The sellers just don't bother to update it to shipping status. And some when they update to shipped status, they don't even bother to post track #. They don't bother to answer the multiple msg i sent. I never got the item in the end. only getting refund after at least 2wk. So that's the reason why if i don't see the item moving through the shipping status accordingly, i just go ahead and buy another one at the next best price because my experience is that if you don't see the item at least in the status of received by post office by the end of first week, it's likely you are not going to get it. I have a few sellers that actually post a tracking number but never bother to send the item to the post office.

Sometimes, I wonder if they feel like they are not getting a high enough bid for what they feel like their overpriced mindset for the item should be so they just basically not ship it at all and just ignore me.
Well, there's your problem. 9 out of 10 Ebay sellers have a rating of 99% or higher. I would never buy from a seller with 97% and I suggest you do not either. You are damning eBay for the one percent of crappy sellers that you are fixated on rather than doing the common sense thing and heeding the warning that Ebay has set up for you in the form of bad seller feedback.

Last edited by American Werewolf; 02-26-2021 at 10:40 AM.
American Werewolf is offline   Reply With Quote