DA.C - View Single Post - EBAY...Now what??
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 08:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
crownvic
Super Moderator

Default EBAY...Now what??

I know its getting old with me and yes you can complain about my continuous bitching, but now I have a close friend and member here who has been on ebay for 15 plus years and 2 models he sold this week the buyers failed to pay. He said this is only the second time in years this has happened.

there is obviously something going on as this appears to be a rash of no payers. On one of his models the buyer had a low feedback score so he contacted the buyer in advance to make sure his high bid was legit as it skyrocketed the selling price and twice he responded that he would pay immediately. The other had a decent feedback score and they too failed to pay.

SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE! EBAY YOU SUCK!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real tomato ketchup Eddie?
Nothing but the best! "I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?"
"you're the gourmet around here, Ed!"
crownvic is offline   Reply With Quote