DA.C - View Single Post - Why EBAY Sucks...
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 05:23 AM   #32 (permalink)
Tris10&11
Three Fans Man

Default Re: Why EBAY Sucks...

Ive been on Ebay since 2007 and I can completely agree with you on these 'Cowboys'! They seriously p*** me off!! Im surprised Ebay has not sorted this out by now! Also their returns policy is a joke. I had some clown in Spain return a Flying Tigers leather jacket i'd sold to him as a winning bid,claiming it had a tear in it! Funny how he had it for a week and even messaged saying how much he loved it,then 'discovered' this tear two weeks later! I have to add the tear was not there when i sold it,as i would never put something up for bidding if this was the case and i check the items thoroughly beforehand, with photos to back this up! I think he must of used it for a few days,then decided he didnt want it anymore! With Ebay ( and Paypal) policy i had to accept the return within this timeframe window!!! EXTREMELY ANNOYING!!!

NG A340: Gulf Air( Gold/Blue))Surinam/Royal Jordanian/Air Namibia (Blue tail) LAN

NG 747 SP/200 Air Namibia( yellow)/Luxair/Air Mauritius/ Saudi Arabian (Green)/Aerolineas Argentinas/ SAA 80’s Orange tail, silver belly 200/ Lufthansa black nose/ Olympic 200

NG 744: United Battleship/ Delta/ Northwest red top/ Qantas 90s livery/ BA
Tris10&11 is offline   Reply With Quote