DA.C - View Single Post - Exorbitant prices on ebay
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 04:19 PM   #31 (permalink)
Autopilot1982
Master Collector

Default Re: Exorbitant prices on ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjon5 View Post
well it will only be true if feedback is left! he has also got a GJ SW 737 MUSTARD @ $780 and 53 bids with 7 hours left. check out some of his others! as said some stooooopid crazy auctions prices on there atm!
This guy falsely accused me of shill biddings and unlawful bidding practices on his Facebook group page without any proof. I decided to leave that group because all he does is resell models I sold him in the past. He buys models from other collectors to sell them again. He does not care about the hobby. I even got insults through e bay messaging because I refused to answer his request of selling him models. He buys and buys models other collectors sell at fair prices and then puts them on auctions. To me it's strange how same models he has on auctions sell on e bay at cheaper prices. Just compare the prices with the sold items and his listings. Makes NO sense. BTW his moniker is vintagehangar and entered this forum because was looking for a Lufthansa A340-600 and sold it not too long ago.

Last edited by Autopilot1982; 02-17-2021 at 04:22 PM.
Autopilot1982 is offline   Reply With Quote