DA.C - View Single Post - Nitpickers Whiners and Complainers
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 04:16 AM   #41 (permalink)
Gold Leader
Founder of B747 Community

Default Re: Nitpickers Whiners and Complainers

Well I run several model communities one with 300-ish people, the other with 500-ish people and no one is all that nitpicky not complains about minuscule things, my friend AussieJets can know this

It's the same when some try hard to make a problem the size of an ant in to the size of an elephant, that is all I am seeing really and it's strange to me that this can really bother some people to exceeding levels.

We all know that no model is 100% perfect, in my communities people love showing their models collections and sharing their experiences and the results are more than just positive, I mean this too can happen in a forum just as well, only if you want it to of course.

Negativity isn't liked for most, it takes away some people's happiness in the items they collect, or love to share with others, also why I would never rant of someone's things all because I would see a flaw in the design, that would only leave them in a neglected state.

Many people are just bored of seeing the same repetitive comments by the same people over and over again, it's not going to solve their problem, it's an on going repetitive scene of negativity.

it's fine that some of you won't agree with me, your choice, but I respect that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gold Leader is offline   Reply With Quote