DA.C - View Single Post - Just stopping by to say hi
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 11:54 PM   #42 (permalink)
1:200FreakReturns
Collector

Default Re: Just stopping by to say hi

Hi,

As the name suggests this is 1:200Freak returning lol. The system could not recognise me with my email addresses however knew me as 1:200Freak from the past

I think it must be at least 5-6 years since I was here last and this post by Kai was perfect timing to return. Glad to see Crownvic a lot more active

Haven't been much in the model world but am back to look for aircraft I have flown with. Have had a bit of flying recently a lot in 2019.

Russ, I know A6-EEI exists but please can Gemini make a 1:200 of A6-EEQ United for Wildlife lol. It does exist in 1:400. Was on board A6-EEQ in Aug 2019. I just recently got TC-JJT, and she is a beauty. My first widebody diecast. Flew her in 2016 from Toronto to Istanbul.

Looking for Jetwaymodels for JA888A ANA Dreamliner 787-9 which is on your site. Also have been on HS-TGF without the barge livery.

It's good to be back but this time with an intent to sell the 1:200s I have as just going to keep airlines I feel with and lucky if the actual 1:200 exists

So much now in diecast. Do the Skymarks, Risesoons and Hogans still hold any value?

Moin, Randy, Bill-ay are they still around. Just some names I remember
1:200FreakReturns is offline   Reply With Quote