DA.C - View Single Post - For Sale Gemini 200 Lufthansa 747-8i Retro D-ABYT
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
triple7
Capturing Aviation

Default Gemini 200 Lufthansa 747-8i Retro D-ABYT

Hi all,

I have a Gemini Jets 1:200 Lufthansa Boeing 747-8i in the Retro livery (D-ABYT) that I am considering letting go.

I purchased this model second hand on a consignment sale, so it has some box damage and two area's which may have been retouched (nose and wing beside landing lights), although I am unsure. Hence, I can provided extensive photos for your review via email. I tried to add them via Imgur but the link was not working.

This model is difficult to find and any blemishes are not noticeable unless inspected very closely, so it would make for a great addition to a permanent collection.

At this time I am open to offers. I may move the sale to eBay although I thought I would offer it to this community first if anyone was interested. Otherwise, I may keep the model permanently, but I don't feel particularly attached to it.

I am located in the Greater Toronto Area, Canada. Therefore, shipping a heavy model like this to the US may be expensive, although I can look it up for you if you are seriously interested.

Please let me know if you would like more photos or have any questions.

Last edited by triple7; 12-22-2020 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Photo links not working...
triple7 is offline   Reply With Quote