Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase
Originally Posted by 747438
Picked up that model a few weeks ago too, for only 15AUD!
Love my Mad dogs.
Long Live The Mad Dog! Waffle’s restocks can contain some rare gems sometimes and I have to snag one. I wonder how rare the Reno Air 82 Gulf Coast Flyer actually is?
My BIGGEST requests for new 1:400 releases
- Delta Connection Embraer 175 (enhanced winglets)
- American Eagle CRJ-700 rerelease
- United 737-900ER Evo Blue
- United Airbus A320 Evo Blue
- Delta Connection CRJ-900 Deltaflot livery
Thank you Gemini for the Delta, United and American CRJs!
Latest arrivals: Velocity Models jetBlue A320, GeminiJets Alaska E175 HTWS