DA.C - View Single Post - Indian Airliners Are Always Ignored!? Why ??
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 03:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
RStretton
1/600 & 1/400 Fan

Default Re: Indian Airliners Are Always Ignored!? Why ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanFlyer View Post
Karan is right though. Indian air carriers are under-represented and they sell well when they are available. Phoenix did an Air India 772 years ago with too much of a faded look, Gemini did an Air India 773 back in 2010 on its now very-outdated 777 mould, and besides a smattering of Jet Airways models, no one has touched IndiGo or Spicejet. Somehow a lot of the more obscure Chinese carriers make it out before an Indian airline does. I get the finance part and bias towards their own national carriers, but it's not like these models won't sell.

P.S. In the same vein, I'll also begrudgingly give credit to Aeroclassics for putting out an Air India A310
Agreed. I wasn't disagreeing with the original posts intent. I'd like to see more Indian airliners too especially from the 90s - Air Sahara, Jet Airways 737-300s, Jet Airways 73G, East-West 737-200, Air Deccan A320.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RStretton is offline   Reply With Quote