DA.C - View Single Post - Geminijets200 - an open word
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 06:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Aussiejets
EVERYTHING VH REGISTERED

Default Re: Geminijets200 - an open word

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Collector View Post
If GJ really has got the "i've flown on that particular plane" type of collector as target audience aswell, how can they be so arrogant and constantly ignore the generation 40plus of collectors across the pond? I like all kinds of aircraft, old and new, but how can one assume, that people in Europe only fly Lufthansa, AF or KLM when it comes to retro birds? Leaving the YU- stuff aside there is much more than just a handful of major carriers. What about Alitalia, Scandinavian, Sabena, Icelandair, Austrian, Luxair, Condor, Hapag-Lloyd, Turkish Airlines, BA Negus, BA Landor (and i am not talking about 747s), British Midland, Finnair, Aviaco, Aero Lloyd ….

You cannot tell me, that there wouldn't be sufficient demand for a standard airframe (which mould already exists) wearing one of the airline liveries i mentioned above.

I still don't see any attempt at all for your open letter on their Gemini Jets Facebook page. What's the delay? Everything is worth a try. I truly believe you will have better success there and give it a try. You have valid points, IMHO you should have a go and give it a try.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Qantas founded 16th November 1920 -Winton QLD

Last edited by Aussiejets; 02-13-2020 at 06:09 AM.
Aussiejets is offline   Reply With Quote