DA.C - View Single Post - Geminijets200 - an open word
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 05:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
European Collector
Complete Wacko!

Default Re: Geminijets200 - an open word

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDC11 View Post
In my view, GJ seems to release stock standard North American and Western European carriers and aircraft that they know will sell because the person buying it has flown on it. Like a United 777 or Lufthansa A321 for example.
If GJ really has got the "i've flown on that particular plane" type of collector as target audience aswell, how can they be so arrogant and constantly ignore the generation 40plus of collectors across the pond? I like all kinds of aircraft, old and new, but how can one assume, that people in Europe only fly Lufthansa, AF or KLM when it comes to retro birds? Leaving the YU- stuff aside there is much more than just a handful of major carriers. What about Alitalia, Scandinavian, Sabena, Icelandair, Austrian, Luxair, Condor, Hapag-Lloyd, Turkish Airlines, BA Negus, BA Landor (and i am not talking about 747s), British Midland, Finnair, Aviaco, Aero Lloyd ….

You cannot tell me, that there wouldn't be sufficient demand for a standard airframe (which mould already exists) wearing one of the airline liveries i mentioned above.

Last edited by European Collector; 02-12-2020 at 05:50 PM.
European Collector is online now   Reply With Quote