DA.C - View Single Post - EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 08:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
crownvic
Super Moderator

Default EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...

I am scheduled to fly the BA queen in January so I had to have this one. I was inspired by a small glimpse of a photo posted by DACer robertjon5 on the recent Heathrow show thread in the Airliner Shows and Convention section of this forum. Once I spotted the photo, I immediately contacted my friend Paul at Aviation Retail Direct (ARD who is in that referenced pic) and told him I had to have it.
Paul was so cooperative and was very instrumental in seeing it thru and I cant thank him enough for the great service and the great price too! Kudos to ARD!

This model was made exclusive for ARD. It is fiberglass 1/100 and has all the details like windshield wipers, VHF antennas, Satellite dish, overhead corroguard details (photo has a reflection not a scratch) right down to the wingtip lights. Very rarely seen on non wood 1/100 scale models

Lets all HAIL AND BOW TO THE QUEEN!.....I Hope Everyone Enjoys...
Attached Thumbnails
EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...-img_6112.jpg   EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...-img_6117.jpg   EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...-img_6116.jpg   EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...-img_6106.jpg   EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...-img_6108.jpg  

EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...-img_6109.jpg   EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...-img_6113.jpg   EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...-img_6114-1-.jpg   EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...-img_6118.jpg   EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...-img_6119.jpg  

EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...-img_6120.jpg   EVERYONE STAND...The Queen Has Entered The Room...-img_6115.jpg  

Last edited by crownvic; 12-10-2019 at 09:01 PM.
crownvic is offline   Reply With Quote