DA.C - View Single Post - AV400 A350 Simply the best!!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 03:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tris10&11
Three Fans Man

Default AV400 A350 Simply the best!!

Just bought or should I say treated myself to a Phillippines A350 from Aviation400 and all I can say is a MASSIVE WOW!!!
This model truly blew me away and I reckon it's probably one of the best detailed models I've laid my eyes on! Trust me on this guys,it's a masterpiece!
Even Mr Model Judge Supremo ( Richard Stretton) had a very good judgement and score for another AV400 A350 done for a Chinese carrier. In fact his score was right at the top!!

The anti collision lights are even translucent and look so life like. The fan blades are done so that you can see through the core of the engine and the same when you view it from the back. The cockpit windows are simply perfect. In fact I think everything is perfect. The only thing I think might be slightly out are the VHF antennae which again are very realistic but need to be a fraction smaller. Other than that, this is truly a winner! If AV400 put the same amazing detail into any other future moulds they venture into,they'll be up there with NG.

So I'm chuffed as a pig in **** with this model and will be keeping a close eye on future projects these guys come out with!

NG A340: Gulf Air( Gold/Blue))Surinam/Royal Jordanian/Air Namibia (Blue tail) LAN

NG 747 SP/200 Air Namibia( yellow)/Luxair/Air Mauritius/ Saudi Arabian (Green)/Aerolineas Argentinas/ SAA 80’s Orange tail, silver belly 200/ Lufthansa black nose/ Olympic 200

NG 744: United Battleship/ Delta/ Northwest red top/ Qantas 90s livery/ BA
Tris10&11 is offline   Reply With Quote