DA.C - View Single Post - Panda Models Easyjet
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 06:09 AM   #22 (permalink)
RStretton
1/600 & 1/400 Fan

Default Re: Panda Models Easyjet

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelmanGB View Post
Not sure what you mean by, “such ludicrous wing issues”.
The engine ground clearance looks reasonable to me but there are slight variations in the wing angles. Perhaps the sharklets on the JC Wings are a bit off.
You photo rather shows what I meant. The JC Wings looks like it gets airborne by flapping its wings (this is not the worst effort I've seen from JC, although I admit they have improved in recent times). The angle of the Sharklets on the JC also shows that they haven't mounted the wings as intended since they point towards the fuselage. I have seen plenty with more level wings but as with the issues they had with their A330s the slot in wings don't always seem to sit as intended.

I would also note that your front on photos don't show the Panda and the JC from quite the same front on angle. It doesn't really matter. The JC Wings A321 is reasonably serviceable and at least has the correct wings on it but it isn't a patch on the HYJLwings or Panda A321s.

I actually reviewed the JC A321 (albeit a CEO not NEO) back in 2017 and the mould got a 7. I think that's fair:

https://thediecastflier.com/air-canada-airbus-a321/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RStretton is offline   Reply With Quote