DA.C - View Single Post - Panda Models Easyjet
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 03:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
RStretton
1/600 & 1/400 Fan

Default Re: Panda Models Easyjet

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelmanGB View Post
You all have guessed correctly, the one on the left is the Panda model. However in my opinion there is an issue with it, the engines are not NEO as they are to small. The model on the right is a custom model (JC Wings donor) which also has some shortcomings and those relate to the quality of print that I can get from the basic inkjet printer I used to create the decals. Here are some more images which may help regarding the engine size.
The engines on the Gemini / JC Wings NEOs are grossly oversized and if that donor model didn't have such ludicrous wing issues they'd be touching the ground. The Panda mould is fine and comparable to the HYJLwings mould.

In addition what makes you think that Panda have reissued the model? They have never done so previously with any other model and I have seen no evidence they have done so here. It hasn't been relisted for example on the Chinese sites and you haven't suggested any differences between release 1 and 2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by RStretton; 05-30-2019 at 03:45 AM.
RStretton is offline   Reply With Quote