DA.C - View Single Post - Notice to collectors
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 08:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
T7_4ever
"Hello Moto"!

Default Re: Notice to collectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by JReeves96 View Post
Since you wanna post it publicly, you're both wrong. There.

If the model was fine and the model boxes was crushed because the shipping box was crushed, it's nobodies fault except the shipping company. It's why you get insurance when shipping. If you left me negative feedback because the shipping company crushed the box, I'd be mad too. Now, if the models box is crushed and the shipping box is not, it's on him. But as long as the model is mint, who cares?

The name calling and the multiple posts you both have done would have gotten you a temp ban if I ran the forum. You both need to handle it privately, through eBay, or PayPal or whatever and not spreading your alls toxic relationship all over the forum.

I just have one question. Was the model itself damaged?
Agree on handling it privately. I did that a few years back on the DAC when I was a newbie. I had a flame war with another DAC member, and looking back it was very immature of me to handle it publicly on the forum.

Since we were both located in Southern Ontario, we eventually met up in person at Wendy's next to YYZ and we sat down for over 2 hours to discuss the Herpa Premium line and the hobby. That was one of the most enlightening sessions I ever had with a fellow DAC member/collector. We kept in touch via the DAC and emails after that meeting. He was very cool in my books after that meeting. Cheers! T7

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by T7_4ever; 02-08-2019 at 08:39 PM.
T7_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote