DA.C - View Single Post - Notice to collectors
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 07:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
YYZ-YVR
Collector

Default Notice to collectors

The member with the id ‘Aussiejets’ maybe very well known on here, but what he is upto can be understood from the following write up:

Way back in 2017 I got a model from him thru ebay. It was the Hogan ANA BB8 777 1:200 push fit version. I paid thru paypal and asked him to post asap, not knowing that my bank did not give him an instant credit!

That was due a strike here, which happens often as banking is very bad in India. Not my mistake. He said he didnt get the money, so I sent him a screenshot of my payment page, which I cannot fake no matter what. But I never asked him to post without getting payment, why would I, I didnt know him personally. Finally when he got the payment after 2-3 days (i mean the credit) he posted, which is OK.

Nothing happened in between his posting and me getting the model, why coz it was all normal. When I got the model, I informed him I got a badly crushed/torn box, to which he didnt agree to his bad packing. So i left him a negative feedback, which is normal, coz i was not wrong here. This hurt his ego, and he went onto ban me here on the forum!

Yday I sent him a PM to cross check the unique transaction number of the screenshot I sent him back then (if he still has it) with the one whicb shows in his paypal account against my payment, he didnt do so and revert back, instead went onto call me THIEF here openly! WTF

JUST ONE QUESTION TO ONE AND ALL HERE, DOES AUSSIEJETS OWN THIS FORUM? HAVE I STOLEN ANYONES MODELS/MONEY ON HERE? HAVENT I SOLD TO COLLECTORS LIKE ‘KITTYHAWK’ UNTIL RECENTLY WITHOUT ANY ISSUES?

I wanted to write my part of the story, since this scum got me banned isntantly the last time, to which I thnk this time he could not, maybe coz he busy calling me names here or maybe the admins are on vacations, but I know the moment his team of ‘cyber police’ is back, they will get into action mode and BAN me here. I dont worry about that, but I just want everyone to know what this mother****er did to me the last time he got me banned from here in 2017.
YYZ-YVR is offline   Reply With Quote