DA.C - View Single Post - NG Model - December 2018 Release Hints
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 01:54 PM   #22 (permalink)
BA2936
British Airways Collector

Default Re: NG Model - December 2018 Release Hints

Really, AC threatened by the most basic of hints, staggered I've always respected you Andrew and you feel that the use of prefixes is down to Aeroclassics originality - honestly, I'm just trying to inject some fun, as you've attempted to do in the past. I am proud to say I have over 300+ models from your stable, but you call me over originality? Should NG cough up the registration ahead of production? Maybe the tail scheme would enthuse the collector - their call not mine.

I've sat back and quietly applauded your response to the criticism of your recent releases, measured and professional, but this?

What's your suggestion to raise the interest in what until recently was a moribund hobby, and no I have no financial or commercial interest in this new starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
It will be JANUARY in 3 days; I would hardly call anything a December release since none of them will see the light of day in 2018.
Just a thought!

BA2936, I love your originality of these hints and speculations using reg. prefixes; a play right out of the AeroClassics playbook. Can you show some originality please instead of copying what others do?
BA2936 is offline   Reply With Quote